Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Witness (Guardian, #1)
This topic is about Witness
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Reviews for Contemporary Sexy Romance Needed

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Piper (new)

Piper Davenport (piper_davenport) Hi everyone! I'm looking for reviewers for my sexy novella, which is the first in the Guardian Series :) Please email me at piperdavenportauthor@gmail.com for copies! Thanks :)

When FBI agent, Brock Williams, is assigned to a case centered around a mob-run drug operation in Oregon, he’s unprepared to find a beautiful young woman, assaulted and bloody, protecting two young children in an abandoned meth house.

Bailey Harper thought she was heading to a graduation party, only to find herself kidnapped, beaten, and left for dead. When a handsome and charismatic FBI agent comes to her rescue and offers his protection, she finds herself falling hard and fast for him.

When a deeply guarded, dark secret is revealed, will the truth drive them apart or will it strengthen the bonds of their newly found love?

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 40 comments Hi Piper, I'm keen to read and review your book, I've messaged you.

Tracy Ehlers | 24 comments I would like to read and review
mobi format would be great dabeko77@gmail.com
thanks
ttfn
tracy:-)

message 4: by Piper (new)

Piper Davenport (piper_davenport) http://www.amazon.com/Witness-Guardia...

Witness is free everywhere now (above is the Amazon link) :)

Thank you!

message 5: by Krithika (new)

Krithika (krithikasridhar) | 9 comments hi
I would love a copy to review. please send a epub to krisri.afr@gmail. com

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Tammy (Tammy_Lee) | 4 comments I would love to read and review. Looks very good. But I still only read printed books. I know is old fashioned. I just love to hold the book and turn the pages

message 7: by Piper (new)

Piper Davenport (piper_davenport) This book isn't available in print format, I'm afraid.

Krithika - not sure where you're purchasing from, but the book is free for download everywhere :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.