so you like YA?! discussion

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)
This topic is about Linger
Archives > Linger by Maggie Stiefvater Start Date August 2nd

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

CourtLovesBooks Miss Zizi and myself will be reading Linger together. Feel free to join us.

message 2: by CourtLovesBooks (last edited Jul 25, 2014 07:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

CourtLovesBooks How many chapters do we want to read a day?

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Enjoy the book :)

message 4: by Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (last edited Jul 26, 2014 05:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments How many chapters are there Courtney?

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments Gina wrote: "Enjoy the book :)"

I really liked the first book.I think I will.

CourtLovesBooks Thanks Gina, I'm sure I will, I really enjoyed the first one.

CourtLovesBooks Miss Zizi there are 54 chapters and the book is 360 pages total.

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments Thanks.Do we have to be specific about the number of chapters we read every day?

CourtLovesBooks No not if you don't want to. I usually just try to read at least 50 pages a day but you can read at whatever pace you want to.

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments I'm going to read it on my ereader.But I'll probably read 4 or 5 chapters a day.It's just that the chapters get long or short so I can't say how many chapters I can read everyday.

CourtLovesBooks I understand. Some of the chapters are a page and others are a lot longer than that.

message 12: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 7 comments Hey guys! Courtney said I can join (:

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments Hey Jordyn!You are very welcom to join <3

message 14: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 7 comments Thanks!

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments How much can you read a day Jordyn?

message 16: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 7 comments 4-5 chapters sounds good!(:

CourtLovesBooks Hey Jordyn welcome! I'm good with 4-5 chapters a day too.

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments @Miss.Zizi and @Courtney Lives On I loved the first book and I love Sam :)

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments So it beggins.I have a very messed up schedule for reading right now.This would be my fourth book marked as 'currently-reading'.

message 20: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (WHEELGUYERIC49) | 17 comments Can i read the buddy reads on line?

message 21: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 7 comments So we read first 4 chapters tonight or tomorrow?

CourtLovesBooks @Jordyn I'm starting this tomorrow but if you want to start today you can.
@Eric if you can find the book online you could read it online. It really just depends on the book. Some are easy to find pdfs of.
@Miss Zizi I know what you mean I have about 7 book in my currently reading though I'm not actively reading them all.

CourtLovesBooks I started this today. Liking it so far.
Chapters 1-6 (view spoiler)

CourtLovesBooks Chapters 7-12 (view spoiler)

Miss.Zizi(happily married to Adrian Ivashkov) (missZIZI) | 16 comments Sorry for the late update.Starting chapter 13.I know I'm really slow here but I'll keep up reading as fast as I can.It's just that I'm busy with everything.

I'm not liking Sam and Grace's relationship very much in this book.I think it's going to center more on Cole&Isabel.Isabel's pretty cool and I think those two can make an excellent relationship.

CourtLovesBooks It's okay I'm on twenty-five but i probably won't finish soon. My brother is going to be staying with me so who knows how much time I will have to read.

I agree, Sam and Grace are driving me crazy with their mopey sadness. I'm really starting to love Cole and Isabel though.

Chapter 24 (view spoiler)

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Miss.Zizi wrote: "Sorry for the late update.Starting chapter 13.I know I'm really slow here but I'll keep up reading as fast as I can.It's just that I'm busy with everything.

I'm not liking Sam and Grace's relation..."

Ditto.

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 2292 comments Courtney Lives On wrote: "It's okay I'm on twenty-five but i probably won't finish soon. My brother is going to be staying with me so who knows how much time I will have to read.

I agree, Sam and Grace are driving me craz..."

Yeah :S

message 29: by Jordyn (new)

Jordyn | 7 comments Aah I'm so sorry guys! I couldn't find this thread till just now!! I've been busy and haven't read more than a couple of chapters. I'm reading other books now though

CourtLovesBooks Its okay Jordyn if you still wanna post your thoughts when you do read it you can, I'll be around to read your comments.