The Host (A Roleplay) discussion

City > Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 456 (456 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by (last edited Jul 30, 2014 01:53PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
description

This is the park that was across from Leaves Above Hotel. It is also the park where Wanda, Ian, Jared and Kyle saw a couple of Souls with a human child.

description

message 2: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys parked the car near the forest of the park where you couldn't really see it. He got out and opened the passenger door for Alice. He smiled at her and offered his hand.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and took his hand. She was happy to have left Bandit with James.

message 4: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He breathed in the fresh forest scent. Who knew when he would be back outside this free?

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice hugged him. "It's nice out." She smiled and took a deep breath.

message 6: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"It is. But not as nice as you." he hugged her back and was just enjoying the moment.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice kissed him lightly. "Thank you." She whispered.

message 8: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"No need to thank." he hadn't been happy in a long time until he met Alice.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "But I like to." Alice smiled and her eyes lit up. She really was happy for the first time since her parents.

message 10: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
His eyes sparkled and he kissed her. His heart was beating so fast and loud he thought it would beat out of his chest.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He was a lot taller then her.

message 12: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys smiled at her shortness but he didn't mind. He held her closer and deepened the kiss.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled him closer. She ran her hand through his hair.

message 14: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Flames walked through the park forest. She was furious. The store had been robbed by insurgents three times already and they have escaped. She always went to the forest of the park to try to cool off. She saw a young couple there kissing. Lovely, she thought sarcastically and looked away with disgust. Wait, why would they be here? She took a closer look and saw that they were humans by the way they were dressed. Flames aimed her gun at the girl ready to fire.

Rhys saw something white behind him. A Seeker! And she has a gun. He broke the kiss and got in front of Alice. The Seeker shot and it hit him in the shoulder.

((Sorry I took so long. Made a new character to make things more interesting ;) ))

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled a gun. She had no thought of what was happening. She aimed at the head she was concealed in the shadows.

message 16: by (last edited Aug 07, 2014 12:16PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Flames aimed at the girl once more and shot again but missed. She saw the boy on the floor and aimed for him instead.

Rhys lay on the floor breathing hard. His shoulder was bleeding a lot. He looked up but everything looked blurry.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice took a shoot hitting the seeker in the collarbone. It was a terrible pain the collarbone. She knelt down to Rhys.

message 18: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She screamed in pain. She put medicine on it quickly and it went away in a second. Flames then called for reinforcement. Then so it would be harder for them to leave, she shot their that was too far away until it blew up. Then she shot at the black haired boy again.

A new pain pierced his chest but he did not scream. He tried to focused on Alice who knelt bedside him but everything looked blurry. The edges of his vision started turning black. Everything around him started to spin. It was getting harder to breathe and he gasped for air.

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice grabbed his arm. "I know someone who can help." She whispered and started running with him wrapped around her.

message 20: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
She shot again and again but missed. She was too far away. Once she got closer she tried to shoot but was out of bullets. Damn it!

Rhys's shirt was soaked with blood. He fought to stay alive and conscious as he tried to run with Alice. He ignored the pain in his shoulder but the pain of his chest was impossible to ignore.

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Rhys I'm sorry. Do you trust me?" Alice looked at him as she got closer to the complex.

message 22: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He was only able to barely nod yes. Even breathing hurt.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Just stay awake." Alice pulled him closer trying to get to the building faster. Wildfire should be able to help.

message 24: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys tried. But it took a lot of effort. Slowly he started to want to close his eyes. The darkness of his vision grew and it was starting to be comforting. He couldn't feel the shoulder pain and the pain in his chest started to slowly fade. He knew he was dying.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Rhys please don't. You promised not to hurt me." Alice voice was filled with tears that would fall anytime now.

message 26: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Tears filed his own eyes which was not helping his vision. "I'm sorry." he said but it was barely audible. He always would try to keep his promises but he was afraid he might break this one.

message 27: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "We're almost there." Alice wiped her face. She didn't want to cry.

message 28: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He continued walking with Alice. He noticed they left a blood trail which worried him.

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice sat him against a tree. She took off her tank top. She smeared blood every where and pressed her tank top to his wounds.

message 30: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
It hurt when she presses the tank top on his wound but he didn't complain. He just bit his lip so he wouldn't make a sound.

message 31: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "Just don't kill her." Alice kissed his head and continued to run.

message 32: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys was confused by what she meant but didn't care at the moment. He was trying to stay awake. He was very pale from the big loss of blood.

message 33: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice got to the back door. She knocked on it. She knew Wildfire was home and would help.

message 34: by (last edited Aug 07, 2014 01:19PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Wildfire got up the couch and went to open the door. She was surprised to see AJ and with no shirt. "AJ?"

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "We need your help." Alice helped Rhys off the wall. She was about to cry.

message 36: by (last edited Aug 07, 2014 01:29PM) (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Wildfire gasped when she saw the pale blood soaked boy. She never saw anything so horrible. Wow, he's cute said Jennifer Too bad he's dead. Then she left because the sight made her feel nauseous too. "What happened? Never mind help me get him inside." She took the boy's other arm and led him inside.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled him. She didn't want him to die. She seen too much death with people she loved.

message 38: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
A Soul!?!?! He thought as they laid him on the couch.

Wildfire went to get her medical bag. "Get me some towels to wipe off the blood." she told AJ as she started to peel of his shirt.

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice did as she was told. She knew he was freaking out. "Rhys she'll help and won't turn us in."

message 40: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys trusted Alice but he still wasn't sure about the Soul.

Wildfire mopped some blood off his chest. Then she reached for No Pain in her. She realized she didn't have any. "Rhys, this is going to hurt. A lot. Bite on this and don't scream." she made him put a clean towel in his mouth to bite down. She pulled out the first bullet. He jerked and she heard his muffled scream. "Don't move. AJ calm him down because I still need to pull out the other one."

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice brushed his hair back. "Focus on me not her or what she's doing." She kissed his forehead.

message 42: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
He didn't relax but he stopped moving and tried not to scream.

Jennifer was back and enjoying the show. Ooooh that must've hurt like shit. He looks bad.... Wait, correction. He looks good but looks like he feels bad. Wildfire ignored her and pulled out the next bullet.

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice held back her tears. "I'm sorry." She laid Rhys head in her lap.

message 44: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys sighed in relief. At least the worst part was over. He looked up and focused on her hazel green eyes as Wildfire healed him.

Wildfire applied Clean (inside), Clean (outside) followed then by Heal, Seal and finally Smooth. "That should do the trick. But you still shouldn't move so much for about the next week or so."

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice nodded. "Clothes?" She asked wanting cover up.

message 46: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys did not notice until now that she had no shirt on.

"Oh. Right. Hold up a second. But I don't have clothes for him though." She walked to her room and looked for the smallest shirt she had. She gave it to AJ and then went back into her room. She grabbed a suitcase and started packing clothes. Then she went to the kitchen and packed some food and other necessary things she would need. Why are you packing? asked Jennifer curiously. She was confused. We're going with them. Wildfire told her. Jennifer connected the dots and realized why. Its a good thing we are moving with them. I have a thing for guys with black hair. Also I hate it here with your kind. Jennifer laughed happily.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments Alice pulled the shirt on. It was big on her but she didn't care. "You ok?" She wanted to make sure he was ok.

message 48: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
"Yes. Just a little dizzy." his voice was raspy but he didn't care. He was happy to not have broken the promise to her. He smiled and slowly put himself in a sitting position.

Wildfire came back with her suitcase full. "I'm ready. When are we leaving?" I call dibs on sitting next to him Jennifer said to Wildfire. Wildfire kept ignoring her.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 1910 comments "What do you mean we?" Alice looked at Wildfire. She was confused and if she did go she would be killed.

message 50: by (new)

| 1136 comments Mod
Rhys was confused as well. Even though she saved his life he still didn't trust her.

"I'm going with you. I can't stay here. You guys left blood trails coning here so they will question everyone around here. How do you want me to explain the blood stains on my couch or the carpet? They'll question me constantly. I can't lie forever." Wildfire lifted an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10