Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Housing Dorms > Ciel and Sebastian (Blue House)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 250 (250 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 06:55PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
<< Under Construction >>

Ciel's Bedroom
description

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
((kk, who posts first :) ))

Sebastian knocked politely at the door, How humiliating, butler to some disgusting human. How much lower can the first son of Satan get? he thought.

Ciel calls out,"Its open" His dorm was fancier then most of the others, and larger as well.

Sebastian opened the door clamly, staring in before walking forward and shutting the door behind him.

Ciel sighs, glancing over,"I have other servants, but they live in town and only come over here when i request them to do so"

"Understood" he said, quickly putting all of his clothes away before Ciel can see them.

Ciel nods,"Its almost dinner time, can you cook?"

((This is Ciel's side of the bedroom https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/im... Oh and let me know when you're ready to invite people :) ))

<< I'm still going to make two or three characters. >>

"Yes" he murmured, going into the kitchen.

((oks :) )) He nods, sighing and continues, figuring since Sebastian's a demon that he can hear him,"I eat dinner at 6 pm, i bathe at 7:30 pm every night and i sleep at 8. I am to get up at 7:30 am with food by my bed and after school, i have clubs that i will be attending, understood?"

"Understood" he said blankly, beginning to cook dinner.

Ciel nods, laying on his back, his uniform shirt lightly lifting up.

He walks in with an amazingly cooked salmon and rice, blinking as he looked Ciel up and down. Though he didn't say anything, "I've prepared a honey poached salmon along with a well done rice salad with earl grey tea" he said, serving it.

He blinks over at him, sighing,"Fine" He sits up, thinking, Tomorrow ill have to have Mey-Rin or Bardroy place a note by Sebastian's bed to let him know what i like to eat..

He says nothing in response, sighing softly.

He sighs, slowly eating, blinking at its delicious taste, managing to whisper,"Aren't you gonna eat?"

"I'm not satisfied fully by normal food" he replied.

He blinks,"Then what do you eat?"

"It isn't thing to be concerned over" he replied.

He blinks,"Is it.. Souls? Blood?"

message 22: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 08:16PM) (new)

"It's waffles" he said sarcastically. He didn't know exactly what to say. And he hadn't been ordered not to lie.

Ciel glares up at him, stubbornly crossing his arms,"Thats not a good enough answer."

"Why do you want to know?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

Ciel murmurs,"Im your master, its my job to know"

"Souls. I eat souls. Are you content now?" he asked.

Ciel blinks before replying,"Quite"

He says nothing else, walking into the kitchen.

Ciel watches, sighing,"Bardroy should be in there, ask him anything you want to know and he'll answer it" (Ill be him if you be Mey-Rin XD)

<< KK >>

Sebastian rolled his eyes, not saying anything in reply. No way he'd be asking some stupid human how to take care of things. He was a demon. He put on one of his signature, somewhat devous smiles.

When Sebastian enters the kitchen its all burnt up with smoke rising from it, a tall, blonde guy standing there with a fire extinguisher.

"I say, what in the hell are you doing?!" he demanded, Mey Rin running around madly trying to clean.

Bardroy blinks over at Sebastian,"Oi! You must be Sebastian, the new butler!" He chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his head,"Im.. Bardroy.." He motions to the maid,"Thats Mey-Rin and.. Finny is around here somewhere.." He glances around. (Who's gonna be Finny?) Ciel sighs, glancing towards the kitchen in thought before laying on his bed.

Finny bust through the door, the kitchen table in hand, "Ello!" he said, laughing lightly.

Sebastian shook his head slowly, "These conditions are unexceptable." he said.

Mey rin blinked, glancing at Sebastian and immidiately tensing up at his cuteness.

Bardroy blinks at Finny,"Found em'!" He nods,"Finny, this is the new butler, Sebastian." He looks at Sebastian,"Im the cook, Finny's the gardener and.." He stops, blinking and waves a hand in front of Mey-Rin's face to try getting her attention. Ciel sits up, glancing at it again as he thinks, Its too quiet..

Sebastian furrows his eyebrows at the ashy mess, "Honestly you expect to serve the queen's guard dog under these conditions!? You must be mad if you think this is suitable for your master! Mey rin!" he said staring over at her, "I want this place cleaned, quick and orderly" he ordered. She gasped, blushing brightly before nodding and continuing to clean, "Finny, it seems you are strong, I want that table back in the dining room ASAP! And don't scratch the wood!" he glared at Bardroy, "And I want you to help clean this mess." he said, "I'll be confiscating this" he added, grabbing the blow torch, feeling a lot better now.

Bardroy blinks before obediently nodding, quickly beginning to clean. Ciel sighs, standing up and heads towards the kitchen.

Sebastian shakes his head slowly, "And I want each of you to be awake by six o clock! Proper servants courtsey their masters every morning" he said before turning back towards the door, running straight into Ciel.

Ciel softly grunts, gripping onto Sebastian so he wont fall before he glares up, thinking, Watch where you're going, Sebastian.. He softly sighs,"Is everything alright? Bardroy mumbles to Finny and Mey-Rin,"Leave it to master Ciel to pick a bossy butler.."

Sebastian smiles at the three of them, smirking deviously, "I don't quite like mumbling, what was that?" he asked.

Bardroy tenses, swallowing,"N-Nothing!" He quickly continues to clean. Ciel raises an eyebrow at them and the mess before glancing back up at Sebastian.

Sebastian bows, "I apologize perfusely, this mess will be cleaned soon. Until then, it is time for your bath" he said, walking past him into the bathroom.

Ciel sighs, following closely, thinking, Wonder if he knows i cant bathe or dress myself.. He glances down silently.

Sebastian picks out his night clothes and turns on the water.

Ciel sighs, struggling to unbutton his uniform shirt, keeping his gaze to the ground.

Sebastian glanced back at him, Of course he can't dress himself. he thought before walking towards him and brushing his fingers away, "You mustn't stress yourself" he whispered.

Ciel blinks, giving him a stubborn look,"I-i can do it without stressing myself, it.. Just takes time.." He mumbles, glancing away.

He undoes the rest of his shirt and pants skillfully, taking a moment to gaze at his perfect skin.

Ciel blinks, cutely blushing as he glances down, whispering,"Why do you stare?" He asks, slowly approaching the tub.

"Nothing" he said, looking away and helping him in.

« previous 1 3 4 5