Cupid Roleplay discussion

Earth > Tenshi Cafe

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments A trendy cafe that specializes in desserts. It's a popular hangout for students.

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments After leaving atsuko's house, Kisa walked into the back room of the cafe and started to get changed for her shift.

message 3: by Spades (last edited Aug 10, 2014 01:51PM) (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Oh, you're earlier than I'd thought you'd be," said a girl quietly. She had been sleeping on a chair in the corner of the room. Her voice seemed unemotional and sleepy. Since her back was facing the wall, you couldn't see her wings.

message 4: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments "I'm sorry. I was with some classmates and I didn't realize if I'd get here in time for my shift. " Kisa said, but stopped in her tracks as she was heading out to the main floor while tying her apron on. "Um, only employees are suppose to be back here. Who are you? "

message 5: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "My name's Airi," The girl said, standing up. She was wearing a white sundress. "I'm your cupid," She said nonchalantly, fluttering her wings.

message 6: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa looked at her, then smurked with a nod. "Huh." After that one word, Kisa fainted.

message 7: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Airi walked over to her and shook her arm. "Wake up, you're going to be late for work," She said, her voice monotonous, but you could see concern in her eyes.

message 8: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 10, 2014 03:08PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa groaned and mumbled, "this is too weird..." she sat up and looked at the girl, she stood up then cleared her throat , after straightening up her uniform she walked to the door. "This is not really. and you can't be a cupid and even if you were...you can't be back here." she wanted to say more, but she left the room before she had the chance to speak more on the issue.

message 9: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Airi sighed, sitting back on the chair and waiting for her to finish work. She had forgotten to give Kisa the bracelet. She held it in her hands, examining the emptiness. She hoped that it would be filled with hearts soon.

message 10: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa worked out on the floor, though she's shy she's a hard work and the manager seems to appreciate it. after awhile, she almost forgot about the incident she had in the backroom, at least till her shift was over a few hours later. "Thank you for your hard work. See you tomorrow." the manager said to her as she left the main floor for the backroom. She sighed and started to change out of her work uniform and back into her school uniform before she headed home.

message 11: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Airi stood up. "As I was saying, I'm your cupid and I'm here to make a contract with you," She said.

message 12: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 11, 2014 06:12PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa walked pass her and straight to her locker, "And like I was saying, 'this isn't real'. And even if it was what would I need a cupid for?" she zipped up her school uniform skirt and took out her café uniform hair accessory. Kisa really didn't want to deal with this, she was exhausted from working and just anted to go home.

message 13: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments *wanted

message 14: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Airi frowned. "This is real, and if you don't contract with me, I fail my mission and loose my wings. Completing my mission means that I get promoted, and you get a lifelong love."

message 15: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa paused and looked at her, "lifelong love?" she closed her locker and leaned against it, 'who would love me?' she sighed at the thought. "Ok fine." she said, but in the back of her mind she thought 'I don't like seeing someone fail, and I don't like the idea that I could have helped and didn't floating around on my conscious.' she stood up straight and look at the cupid straight in the eye, "what do I have to?" she surrendered to her kind heart.

message 16: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((Hey where'd everyone go?))

message 17: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments ((I'm so sorry! I've been at band camp and haven't had the time to check goodreads))

"Sign here," Airi said, producing a contract out of thin air. On it read a warning that said, 'Should you fail to complete any task you will be void of any love.'

message 18: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((That's fine. ))

Kisa looked at the warning, then at the cupid, "what does this mean 'should I fail any task, I'll be void of love'? If I fail there's no chance that someone would fall in love with me? "

message 19: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Yes, but no human has failed thus far," Airi said, wondering if the contract would scare her away.

message 20: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa looked back at the contract again, and took a few deep breaths. "Ok. Let's do it. "

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Great," Airi said, waving her hand as a white feather quill appeared. It's tip dripped gold ink. "Just sign it, and the contract will be official,"

message 22: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa took another deep breath and took the quill, "here goes nothing. " She said and signed the contract slowly. When she was done she looked up and handed the quill back.

message 23: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments The contract vanished, and a bracelet with empty hearts appeared on Kisa's wrist. "Wonderful. Now, I will give you tasks to complete that fill each of those hearts. The tasks have deadlines and if they aren't completed in time, the mission is failed. Any questions?" Airi seemed relieved that Kisa had signed.

message 24: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments "a few...my family what should I tell them if they ask about where I've been?" Kisa sadly asked, she didn't want to cause her grandparents any problems. she also wanted to ask about if there are others signed into a contract, which she figured there were, and what she should tell her newly made friends. "what will happen to my relationship with them if this gets out of hand?" she looks at the ground.

message 25: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "You need to keep this a secret," Airi said, "Most of the tasks can be completed during the school day, or after school, and this shouldn't affect your relationship with your family."

message 26: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa sighed and nodded. " Ok. "

message 27: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Any more questions?" Airi asked, wondering if Kisa would be able to fill her bracelet. She seemed to be a kind girl, but she was shy.

message 28: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa shook her head; she wants to do her best, but is afraid that her shyness and lack of support from friends and family since this has to be a secret.

message 29: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Great. Now, go home. I'll visit you whenever I have a task," Airi said.

message 30: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa nodded, and grabbed her belongings and headed for the door. Outside of the cafe, Kisa started on her way home.

message 31: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments ((Time skip?))

message 32: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((yeah))

message 33: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa returned to work a few days later, so far cupid Airi hasn't contacted her about the tasks she has to perform. She would often look around the locker room for her, but when she couldn't find her, she'd just started work. She would repeat the same thing after the her shift. However, since she is now working longer shifts on the weekends and school breaks.

message 34: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((Hello. Is this rp still alive? ))