Cupid Roleplay discussion

Earth > Manabu High School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 133 (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments The High School in the area.

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa sat at her desk at the back of her classroom and starred outside the window.

message 3: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments The bell rang, signifying the start of class. The teacher began speaking, teaching a lesson about history when the door slowly opened and a girl walked in. "Atsuko! How many times have I told you to get to class on time!" The teacher yelled as the girl, Atsuko, gave a nervous laugh. "Sorry! I must have overslept!" She said, sitting in the back of the class before the teacher could yell at her any more.

message 4: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa looked over at her classmate, but didn't say anything. She's been in the same class with most of the same people since middle school, and still hasn't been able to talk to anyone. She signed and started to take notes on the lesson.

message 5: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((Is anyone else going to participate? ))

message 6: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments ((Sorry, I've had to do a lot of stuff for my school and haven't had a ton of time to be on goodreads,))

Atsuko slowly ripped a page out of her notebook, trying not to make a sound. If she made the teacher angry again, he would surely give her a detention. She scribbled something on it before passing it to the girl next to her, who's name she believed was Kisa. Atsuko recognized her from her previous classes.

Hi! I'm Atsuko! I think we've had class together before. :)

message 7: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 04, 2014 09:36PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa took the note quietly and read it to herself. After a quick glance up at the teacher, she scribbled something on it an passed it back.

"Kisa. yes, we have. its nice to finally talk to someone. BTW we're on chapter 15 section 2 second paragraph from the top. there's going to be a quiz on the lecture tomorrow."

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (Is it alright if I join in with Yumeji?)

message 9: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((I don't see why not))

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji opened the door at the back of the classroom slowly and tried to sneak in, crawling on the floor to avoid being seen by the teacher.

message 11: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 04, 2014 09:54PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa noticed another one of her classmates entering the room. She tried not to laugh when she noticed her crawling on the ground so that the teacher wouldn't see.

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (he's a guy btw)

After popping up in an empty seat in the back of the room Yumeji tried to pretend as if he had been there the whole time, wondering if the teacher had noticed him sneak in. He was pretty proud of himself since he hadn't been called on it yet.

message 13: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments ((oppsy))

Kisa sighed, when her classmate wasn't caught, but knew that he probably will get in trouble when the teacher calls on him to answer a question from the textbook. she wants to help him, but her shyness, and the fact that he wasn't close enough to tell him, go in the way.

message 14: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (It's okay ^-^)

Yumeji was the first one to be called on and stammered out a complete guess which made the rest of the class laugh because it was so far off the mark. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed at himself and sat back down.

message 15: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 04, 2014 10:15PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa sighed, and looked down at her note, a little sad that she couldn't help. Then when the teacher called on her to answer the same question, she continued to stare at her desk and gave him the correct answer.

((g2g, be back l8r))

message 16: by Melissa (new)

Melissa He tried to concentrate on what the teacher was saying but it was so boring. It wasn't like the textbook was much better, 'in the late 1700's blah blah blah'.

message 17: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa continued to take notes, she even started to take extra notes for anyone in the class who might need them. she even added extra info. on the subject for the upcoming test. Kisa history was one of her favorite class and she's smart but she wasn't the top student, more like the fourth or so, but enough that if someone asked her for notes she would give them without a word.

message 18: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko smiled at Kisa's note and the late entry of one of her classmates. She scribbled I hate quizzes, on the note before passing it back to Kisa and staring absentmindedly at the boy who had come in late.

message 19: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji felt someone staring at him and looked round until he saw a cute girl spacing out and looking in his direction.

message 20: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa smiled, and sent the note back. "if you'd like we could study together..." after she sent it back she felt a knot in her stomach, this is the first time she asked someone if they wanted to work together on something; that means she'd have to actually talk to them! the knot in her stomach tightened, she is feeling anxious about the response and how she was going to react if she said yes; why did she have to be so shy and afraid of making friends.

message 21: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko's trance was broken whenever Kisa passed her the note. She smiled before writing, That would be awesome! on the note and sliding it back.

message 22: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 05, 2014 03:35PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa quickly grabbed the note as the teacher started to look over at her and Atsuko. she looked down and quickly wrote more notes, incase he decided to start walking down the allies to check on who's paying attention or not. but she was happy when she glanced at the response on the note.

message 23: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji saw the multiple notes being passed and quickly scribbled his own, flicking it onto the cute girl's desk.
I know it's hard but please contain yourself, there will be plenty if time to gab about me later without the possibility of getting detention. ;)

message 24: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko slid the note under her paper just in time. The teacher stopped at her desk to make sure that she had taken her notes, and when he seem satisfied he moved on. Atsuko slid the note out from underneath her paper and smiled. She stuck her tongue out at him and mouthed 'You wish,' The note did make her heart skip a beat, though.

message 25: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji grinned and mouthed back 'you know it' before looking at the teacher who just looked resigned to his lack of note taking skills. He just shrugged and the teacher shook his head and moved on.

message 26: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa glanced at Atsuko, but didn't do anything to get her attention. After the teacher finished class, Kisa started to organize her notes into two piles.

message 27: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "So what were you two talking about anyway?" Yumeji asked, going to the other girl that had been passing notes.

message 28: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa starred at her desk in silence. Her shyness is starting to take an effect again.

message 29: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Hello?" Yumeji asked jokingly, waving his hand in front of her face when she flat out ignored him. "Ouch, now I think you don't like me. Do you not like me?" He preferred straightforward answers, none of that girly smiling while stabbing someone in the back.

message 30: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa face got really red and she started to feel her eeyes starting to get watery. She wanted him to stop teasing her, but all she did was shake her head "no" to his question.

message 31: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "You don't?" He staggered as if dealt a physical blow.

message 32: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa shook her head again, but still kept her eyes on her desk starring at the extra notes she took.

message 33: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji cocked his head to the side and looked at her curiously. "Then is there a reason you aren't looking at me?"

message 34: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 06, 2014 10:14AM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa didn't answer, but she did push the notes she took towards him and placed a note on top.
" I'm sorry. I'm not use to having others approach me. I'm shy. "

message 35: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "So you can't speak? Would it help if I turned around?" Yumeji asked.

message 36: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa glanced up at him and shook her head. she wrote another note and placed it on top of the previous note. "There's a test on today's lecture tomorrow and I noticed you didn't have notes. you can have the extra ones I took. also myself and atsuko will be studying together after school, you could join us. if you'd like. "

message 37: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Where are you guys meeting?" He asked immediately. Cute girl and maybe not getting another failing mark. Win win.

message 38: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa shrugged and pointed to atsuko.

message 39: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko thought for a minute. "The school's library stays open for a few hours after school closes. That should be enough time for us to study," She said. "I don't have photography club after school, so it should work for me, but we could always go to my house if that doesn't work,"

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji coughed awkwardly. "Um, I'm not allowed in the library without a teacher watching me." He said. One little joke about using a book to start a bonfire during break and suddenly you were banned for life. Totally unfair.

message 41: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Really? I've never been caught doing anything, so I've never been kicked out," Atsuko said, smiling. "Then let's head to my place after school. That is, if it's all right with Kisa."

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "You say you've never been caught doing anything, what exactly have you done?" He asked with interest since he assumed Kisa would need a moment to scribble her response.

message 43: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments "Let's see..." Atsuko said, as a smile formed on her face. "One time I rigged a system so that when the librarian sat in her chair water balloons fell from the ceiling...Oh! Another time the Photography Club set off smoke bombs. That wasn't one of our best ideas, but at least the smoke allowed us to get out without being seen."

message 44: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Yumeji laughed loudly. "Niice." He said and held his hand out to her for a high five. The librarian must have been really pissed, especially after the water balloon assault.

message 45: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko gave him a high five. "So, what did you do to get banned?"

message 46: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Used a book to start a bonfire over break." Okay so maybe he hadn't been joking about that. Yumeji thought he might seriously be in love with this girl. She was cute and pulled awesome pranks.

message 47: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 70 comments Atsuko burst into a fit of laughter. "Did you really?" She asked, trying to stop laughing. "I bet the librarian was so mad!" She hadn't laughed this hard since she pulled the water balloon prank.

message 48: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "Hence why I'm not allowed back in the library without supervision." He said with a grin. "One little fire and they think you're a pyromaniac."

message 49: by Cathrine (last edited Aug 06, 2014 07:40PM) (new)

Cathrine | 56 comments Kisa sat listening to the two talk about all the pranks they had committed. She took in a deep breath and sighed, then she mumbled, "we could go to the tenshi café. I don't have to work till later."

((sorry for late response, had some work to get done))

message 50: by Melissa (new)

Melissa "That might be a bit too noisy." Yumeji said, shaking his head. He really wanted to go to the cute girl's house, not a busy cafe. No offense to Kisa.

« previous 1 3