Harry Potter Lovers discussion

Harry potter Vs Twilight > Alice Cullen Vs Ginny Weasely

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Lavanya | 356 comments Mod
Here's a harder one to vote on.

I'd say Alice Cullen, what about you guys?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

me either

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

alice 4eva

message 4: by Rutuja (new)

Rutuja ~ HP maniac | 23 comments ummmhhhh.......i'll go for ginevra

message 5: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Rabia wrote: "Oh cmon, Alice and Ginny are two different kinds people. I can't choose."

True, but from both novels they are the second most important female characters.

message 6: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Wafa wrote: "alice 4eva"

I agree - Alice Cullen rocks!

message 7: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Hall (lydiahall) | 23 comments They are both awesome in way different ways. If i had to chose I would say Ginny, but just cause i like harry potter way better.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) both 4 eva!

message 9: by Pixi (new)

Pixi | 2 comments GINNY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

message 10: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments Ginevra Molly Weasley ROCKS.

message 11: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments You know, this is different. For Hermione and Bella , I would choose Hermy. For Jacob and Lupin , I'd go for Lupin. But here , both of them are really nice. But saying, now I will go for GINNY, cos she ROCKS.

message 12: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments Lavanya wrote: "Rabia wrote: "Oh cmon, Alice and Ginny are two different kinds people. I can't choose."

True, but from both novels they are the second most important female characters."

I mean yeah, they r the second most important female characters, but in the final analysis , I would choose Ginny,you?

message 13: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) gah!...math...

message 14: by ♫Huneeya♥ (new)

♫Huneeya♥ | 2 comments uh...GINNY!!! DUH!!

message 15: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY

OF COURSE

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) i cnt pick.

message 17: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

For those of you who chose Ginny, what is your reasoning behind that?

I really like both characters, I just have a slight preference for Alice because of her personality. There are a lot of positive aspects to both characters though.

message 18: by Nawal (new)

Nawal  ghaziani (nawal_3life) | 1 comments okayyyyyyyyyyy! this is a hard one....icant choose ginny & alice r both special in their own way......=p

message 19: by Bahar (last edited Jan 30, 2010 07:02AM) (new)

Bahar Now dats a hard one but i luv both of them,they are really nice,both in their own way..i really like them alot :)..

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ALICE CULLEN ALL THE WAY!!!
GINNY IS GOOD BUT AS ISABELLA SAID ALICE ROCKZZZZ!!!!

message 21: by Kyla (new)

Kyla | 78 comments yea alice is cool cuz of her miiinnndd and she could predict when you're gonna be terrorized by middle eastern terrorists

but honesty Ginny rox my sox strong red heads all the way! :D <3

message 22: by Raghad (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 129 comments yup like most people i say alice rocks!!!! and ginny is okay.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ginny is not at all the main character until the 5th book!!
she was in the 2nd book alright and in the others too but still alice is BETTER!!!!

message 24: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments ALICE and GINNY?
DUDE thats so difficult to choose

message 25: by Richu (new)

Richu Theresa Robert (princessinlove) | 1 comments Ginny is the best.

message 26: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments Ginny!!

message 27: by Sherrynarejo (new)

Sherrynarejo | 23 comments ginny.. i just hate one thing about ginny and that is her shyness. that totally ruins her infront of Alice, even though i vopte for Ginny still.....

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

too hard to choose. i hate both. no offense, lovers

message 29: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments i love ginny a perfect match with harry...she so uh....romantic....cute and sweet

message 30: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments Well i like Alice the most she is the one to much caring for Bella and she is much more better than in her looks from Genny and also bold one to come in the time etc etc she is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy impressive in respect to her role being played in especially "New Moon"

message 31: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments But here peoples my sister voting for Ginny coz of her beautiful hairs and also for her acting in the Chamber of secrets and also her Dance in the Ball she was looking to much .......

message 32: by maeve (new)

maeve (mgallagher) | 4 comments oh god this is soooo hard. I can't choose. i love them both so much!!!!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Such a diplomat :)

message 34: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments no not diplomate, bt the truth placer! ;»

message 35: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments GinnyAlice wrote: "oh god this is soooo hard. I can't choose. i love them both so much!!!!!!!!"
SamE HerE..! Can'T CHooSe..!

message 36: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments ginny..forever!!

message 37: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments Thats because you haven't read Twilight...!! Anyways......i think then even Ginny wins it just by a fine line..!

message 38: by Furqan (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 11 comments no,no ginny atleast not for me ... i think she was the weakest character in the whole series and movies made it worse

message 39: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments yeah samia u made my views with strong logistics, i didnt read twilight though movies depicted it all well, a8 genny she is good bt no passing with Alice(atleast i think so)
nd faran i dont think of her as a weekest character; She was Harry's first sight love.

message 40: by Furqan (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 11 comments there is no person in here by the name faran...and she wasnt harry's first sight love(or maybe im missing something) she was always too shy and thats what i don't like abt her...

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2011 07:11AM) (new)

I just think Ginny wasn't developed enough. Stephanie Meyer didn't expand on Alice as much as other characters, but she did give her a whole lot more personality and character than J.K. Rowling did with Ginny. Harry's infatuation/love with Ginny seemed really abrupt, in my opinion. Ron and Hermione's was a playful crush that went of for a long time, which eventually turned into something more. Ginny's was just so out of the blue, because there were never any scenes before the sixth book where her and Harry really had a private and serious moment together. She went from being his best friend's little sister to the love of his life, which seemed like the only personality she really had. I don't think she was even considered a major character until the sixth book, and even then, her character seemed undeveloped and was interpreted in Harry's eyes, so it could seem very overexaggerated and lovestruck. Alice's character was seen through Bella's eyes, who is supposed to be very mature and stuff, so Alice got more substance to her.
Oh yeah, so back on topic, I think Alice wins.
Wow, who knew my brain worked so...coherantly..at 10 in the morning.

message 42: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 71 comments My mistake..........Sorry.............. its Furqan...........
Well to all other stuff i will reply later coz i am tired and want to sleep
Goodnight

message 43: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments @ samia...i havent read twilight but i know the whole story....and i am pretty sure that ginny is better then Alice...dont underestimate me dude...!!

message 44: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments DUDE.....i'm not underestimating you....!i just wanna know..... WHAT do you know about Alice's role....what special power does she have....and what are her characteristics....??(answer me honestly by URSELF)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a valid point. But if you haven't read all the stories, you can't understand the dynamics of Alice's character.
But gah, can't we just agree that they're both cool and blah blah blah? lol.

message 46: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments ok...fine.... alice was the adoptive sister of edward and umm...i guess later the sister in law of bella....she is a very joyful..and happy kind of person..and her special ability is that she can see the future.u know .....things that r cuming... or gonna happen...so ...dude..i know who is alice ...and wat is her role.....so u were underestimating me right.... :p....hupfh!! :p hehehe
but i still say that ginny is better!!

message 47: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments yeah i agree that both were cool...but ginny is like a little more u know cooler.. :)

message 48: by Furqan (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 11 comments @sahar ginny was creepy,i thot Luna would be a better match for harry but again she was more creepy than ginny :P but i liked her ;) *NO OFFENSE*

message 49: by Sahar (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 217 comments @ furqan ...come on !! ginny wasn't at all creepy..she was umm...sooo u know such a romantic person to be with ...yeah i agree that luna was creepy...plus she was very dumb for harry.....but she was nice character overall... luna was on harrys side always i liked her.. ...but she was not a match for harry...

message 50: by Furqan (new)

Furqan Hameed (fhameed) | 11 comments @Sahar
yeah...but...you know...i mean...fine... i give up :P but still Alice wins :P :P :P

plus she wasnt romantic at all she was too shy to be romantic ...i hardly remember any romantic gestures ;)

« previous 1