Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Laini Taylor
This topic is about Laini Taylor
BOOK DISCUSSIONS > Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series by Laini Taylor

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige The Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor

Oh my god this series is sooooooooooooo amazing! I was not expecting to like it as much as i did!
I just wanted to know everyone else's thoughts on it?
Fave character?
ideas?

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I've read through the first two books, (I have the third, haven't had time to read it yet :( ) But it's def in my top 100 fav series. :)

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 53 comments Caught me by surprise but I loved this series! Very original... I liked a lot of the characters but my faves are Zuzana and Mik

message 4: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 214 comments I completely agree, this is an AMAZING series, absolutely brilliant! I just finished the last book and WOW, did NOT see the extent of the worldbuilding coming at all. So creative and just awesome. My favorite scenes are with Karou, Zuze and Mik all together. So funny and laugh out loud fun.

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 69 comments I'd like to get into I also wonder if they describe Prague accurately. Beautiful place, good food, nice people.

message 6: by Trinity (new)

Trinity | 8 comments Just started it and it is much different than anything
i've read in the past. I am enjoying it.

message 7: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 214 comments Awesome, it gets even more and more creative as it goes, so I think you'll like it!

message 8: by Belle (new)

Belle | 28 comments my favourite character was Brimstone and Issa.
I really thought that karou would be Akiva daughter turns out I was horribly wrong. glad about it though!

message 9: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 303 comments I just finished reading this series and I must say that
I did like it a lot. I loved Akiva and Karou. Great series!

message 10: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 214 comments Which was your favorite book Serena? My favorite was book 2, but I loved them all :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the first book and really enjoyed it. my favorite character was karou and I also really liked Zuzanna. As far as last two books go I didn't much care for them but I may or may not return to this series.

message 12: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 303 comments I would have to say either the first or the second.

message 13: by Trinity (new)

Trinity | 8 comments I thought Karou would be Akiva's daughter too!!

message 14: by Belle (new)

Belle | 28 comments I know! It really seems like that would be what happens.
I was like "well, this is going to be awkward"
the second one is probably my fav but I absolutely loved the last third of the last.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved these books! It's a difficult idea to pull off but the writing and descriptions were so good!!!

message 16: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Mills | 3 comments I love the first two books, haven't read the third yet, but looking forward to it. Ms. Taylor is amazingly creative. Karou's world is so lushly described that I feel like I'm there when I'm reading. Highly recommend!