Hogwarts Roleplay and Discussion discussion

Slytherin > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 188 (188 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Julia | 1946 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Accio Erid's shoes," Nelth muttered the second she had reached her own Common Room. She expected to hear about this at dinner, but for now, she had her amusement.

message 3: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Suddenly Erid was swept off his feet. He started just randomly being dragged to the Slytherin Common Room. His shoes were trying to tug off his feet, but they were too tightly tied. "Help!" He yelled.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nelth decided to catch some sleep before dinner and headed up to her dormitory.

message 5: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Erid quickly bumped into the wall. He untied his shoes and they went flying to the dungeons. "That little..." He trailed off. He had had it with this Nelth. He needed to get even. "Accio Nelth's Robes," he muttered.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 01:30PM) (new)

Fortunately, Nelth had had the sense to change into her pajamas before taking her nap and failed to notice that her robes were gone until it was almost time for dinner. She also found Erid's shoes in the Common Room. She borrowed a Dorm-mate's spare robes, which fit her pretty well. She wore Erid's shoes to dinner, even though they were too big for her.

message 7: by Julia, Permanent Head Mod (new)

Erid had expected to hear her yell, but nothing happened. He shrugged and grabbed his shoes back on. He then headed for his own common room to have a word about this Slytherin stealing his homework.

message 8: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments ((I guess I'm posting first))

Jason walks into common room with a bright smile on his face, and sits on the couch.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

Scorpius was awakened by someone's entering the common room. He yawned. "Hi, Jason!"

message 10: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Hey!" Jason said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"How was class?" Scorpius asked.

message 12: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Decent" he said smiling wide. "Aced my exam..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good on you! What class?" Scorpius asked.

message 14: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Transfiguration. But I'm just excited because I

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aced the exam," Scorpius finished.

message 16: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments Am skipping Divination this afternoon!" He said happily. "Wanna come?" He asked.

((Sorry about that))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's exactly what I'm skipping now," Scorpius laughed. "Don't know why I let Val talk me into the class. It's bloody awful!"

((It's totally fine))

message 18: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments ((Lol))
"No joke huh?"
Jason says, getting a bit bored.
"Want to go to hogsmeade?" He asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Scorpius agreed. "Or we could sneak down to the kitchen and try to get some food."

message 20: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Hmmmm... Food is nice..." Jason says with a devilish smirk...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is. And after, we could sneak off to the Forbidden Forest," Scorpius suggested.

message 22: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments "Let's do it!" Jason says, as he grabs his sweatshirt. (( shall we move to the kitchen?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright!" Scorpius agreed. ((Sure. Who should make a topic for that?))

message 24: by Jay (new)

Jay | 567 comments ((U can))

message 25: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 2044 comments Mod
Kinsey had finished transfiguration and was now in the common room, trying to think of what to do. She could always read, but she didn't feel like it right now.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethelind "Nelth" Corra was deep in though, brushing her chin with the feather on a quill before writing a bit. She glanced up when she heard footsteps coming before looking down and finishing her sentence.

message 27: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey was surprised to see another person in the common room. Usually, when someone was inside, they would be making lots of noise, alerting her of their presence.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Nelth glanced up again at Kinsey, who appeared to be looking at her. Nelth wrote another sentence on her parchment and inspected it.

message 29: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey smiled slightly at the girl, (Nelth?) who was writing something. "What are you writing?" Kinsey asked. "Sorry to interrupt." She added, blushing.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess it's fine. Essay for Potions." Nelth smiled slightly when she said the word "Potions". It was one of the classes she liked more.

message 31: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey nodded. "I guess I'll go then." She said awkwardly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can stay," Nelth conceded, looking up at Kinsey for more than a few second. "I don't mind quite that much."

((I have to go for a few minutes. Be back in less than an hour!))

message 33: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

((Okay.))
"Really?" Kinsey asked. "Won't I mess up your concentration?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Back))

"As if anything would be able to do that," Nelth said, sniffing and tilting her chin up.

message 35: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey smiled. "I have horrible concentration. If I hear a creak of floorboards, my mind goes off to think of thousands of possibilities of what could have caused it."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Am I supposed to care about something so insignificant," Nelth grumbled while quickly writing a sentence on her essay down.

message 37: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey shrugged. "Either way, talking probably isn't helping. I'll shut up now." She pulled out her book.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have to write merely a paragraph more. It is easily saved for later," Nelth said. "Though, why is a Slytherin reading a muggle book?"

message 39: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey looked up. "I enjoy their fiction stories."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stories are all imagination," Nelth commented, scribbling a couple more sentences.

message 41: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Exactly." Kinsey said. "The stories are stories, full of brave people and romance, and things that don't happen in my life."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"And suddenly you sound like you might like Gryffindor," Nelth said, grimacing. "Last I heard, that's their sort of thing."

message 43: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey shrugged. "Who says I can't resemble a Gryffindor?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perhaps our founder?" Nelth smirked. She jotted down another sentence, finishing her current paragraph. "And most of our predecessors?"

message 45: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Well, I guess I'm just divergent." Kinsey said.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"I take it you are now making an attempt to lose a book reference on me," Nelth said. She started another paragraph, this one being an extra paragraph and not actually needed to reach the essay's requirements.

message 47: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

"Yes." Kinsey said. "Sorry. I know it gets on some peoples nerves."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only the fact that it is a muggle book," Nelth said, sniffing. "Do tell me if the Sorting Hat got replaced by an impostor before it landed on your scalp."

message 49: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Kinsey frowned. "You think I'm not Syltherin? Than I'm glad, if how you're acting is what it should be."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's how the stereotypical Slytherin acts, yes. Third years seem to have troubles acting like Slytherins. You, my second cousin, and others," Nelth grumbled while finishing her paragraph.

((Nelth is not meant to be very nice))

« previous 1 3 4