Michael Bray - Horror author discussion

Welcome! Introduce yourselves here!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Bray | 6 comments Mod
Welcome to my goodreads page. introduce yourselves here! :)

message 2: by Carola (new)

Carola | 1 comments Oh, great! An official goodreads-page. :-)

Hello,

my name is Carola, I'm from Germany and English is my second language (so please bear with me).

Currently I'm reading horror books a lot. But I'm also a fan of thriller and true-crime stories. All in all I'm pretty much into the "explicit" stuff.

Most of the time I read via Kindle but some books I really have to have... E.g. the signed copy of "Art" by Michael and Matt. (More to come...)

Certainly I forgot to write all the interesting stuff... So please feel free to ask. :-)

message 3: by Adam (new)

Adam Ruane | 2 comments Hello, my name is Adam and I am an alcoholic.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Welcome to the group! :)

Carola wrote: "Oh, great! An official goodreads-page. :-)

Hello,

my name is Carola, I'm from Germany and English is my second language (so please bear with me).

Currently I'm reading horror books a lot. But I'..."

message 5: by Stuart (last edited Jul 25, 2014 03:04PM) (new)

Stuart Keane (StuartKeane) | 1 comments Hey all

Fellow author here, and a fan of Michael's work.
Great to see you on here too, Michael. This group should be fun. : )

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 5 comments Hello

Glad to see you have a group. Just finished ART, was very impressed. :)

message 7: by Michael (new)

Lisa wrote: "Hello

Glad to see you have a group. Just finished ART, was very impressed. :)"

Thanks! Matt and I are working on something new together which we hope will be just as well received. :)

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 5 comments Michael wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Hello

Glad to see you have a group. Just finished ART, was very impressed. :)"

Thanks! Matt and I are working on something new together which we hope will be just as well received. :)"

I am sure it will be. You work well together. Will be looking forward to it.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Pelfrey (jennpelfrey) | 3 comments Hello Michael,

I'm Jennifer from the Iowa in the Midwest. I just discovered you and Matt and I am in LOVE with your books! I am devouring about 1 every other day. So glad you have a Goodreads page. :)
I plan on reading MEAT next!

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 5 comments Jennifer wrote: "Hello Michael,

I'm Jennifer from the Iowa in the Midwest. I just discovered you and Matt and I am in LOVE with your books! I am devouring about 1 every other day. So glad you have a Goodreads pa..."

Hey Jennifer, I am from Iowa as well. :)

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Pelfrey (jennpelfrey) | 3 comments Nice to meet you Lisa! :)

message 12: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Pelfrey (jennpelfrey) | 3 comments I live about 40 minutes north of you.

message 13: by Leon (new)

Leon Opio | 1 comments Hello my name is Leon Opio i live in Wilmington, DE. I;m also an Author my current book has been re-release by indie Gypsy publishing titled Vengeance is Mine. I have a Children book coming out by the holiday season and a YA fantasy book due out next spring. Please to meet you feel free to friend me on facebook and I would be happy to share my book and author pages with you.

message 14: by Paul (new)

Paul (paulmfeeney) | 1 comments Well met, people. I am Paul M. Feeney, a fellow writer and FB friend of Michael. Looking forward to some interesting discussions, here. What, what.

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 5 comments Jennifer wrote: "I live about 40 minutes north of you."

Nice to meet you too. Hadn't met anyone from Iowa on Goodreads yet.

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 5 comments Hello Leon, hello Paul.

message 17: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 2 comments Hiya bud, ;) you know me XD

message 18: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 2 comments Stuart wrote: "Hey all

Fellow author here, and a fan of Michael's work.
Great to see you on here too, Michael. This group should be fun. : )"

Hey you! ;)

message 19: by Angela (last edited Jul 30, 2014 07:47AM) (new)

Angela Crawford | 1 comments Well lets see,,, My name is Angela. I'm a writer, book-reviewer (for horror-web) and minion to Scooter. My little furry master is a 5-lb Yorkie. I also have two other dogs but Master says I am not to acknowledge them lol. I am married with a grown kid who lives entirely too far away. I love camping and long walks on the beach usually while shark fishing. My super power is reading. I adore books! Well not all books just the good ones. Horror is my favorite genre but not the only one I read. And I have a serious obsession with werewolves, cannibal mutant rednecks and Bruce Campbell. I live in south Texas.

message 20: by Chad (new)

Chad Lorion (goodreadscomcmichaellorion) Hello, everyone. I've not read any of your works yet, Michael, but Whispers caught my attention a few weeks ago. I'll give it a try when I'm done with my current reading--Stinger by Robert McCammon.

I'm 47, live in Massachusetts, married for 23 years, have seven children (six still living at home), and 2 grandchildren and another on the way.