great expectations for books discussion

book or film?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by books are love (new)

books are love | 5 comments Books the movies generally fall short of expectations from the book but one that did not and I loved was the perks of being a wallflower.

message 2: by books are love (new)

books are love | 5 comments Anthony wrote: "i have not seen the perks of being a wallfower emma watson is good in films but i have not seen or read this so is it any good"

it's excellent. The book is so thought provoking and real but the movie is so true to form to the book and Logan Lerman was excellent as Charlie.

message 3: by books are love (new)

books are love | 5 comments this one it was how poignant and real the book is. we all know a wallflower from high school and a girl they thought was a trollop but never knew why. This was just really poignant and the reason for issues with Charlie are so so heartbreaking. It is a poignant book. The book I am hoping they don't ruin is 13 reasons why. That is such a amazing book but not sure how the movie will go.

message 4: by books are love (new)

books are love | 5 comments hunger games i hope doesn't fall like harry potter and the hobbit into the rabbit hole of getting lost to wanting ratings. I look forward to the last film. I can read a book in a day if interested I always read the book first. I am a snob that way :)