The Hopefuls discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by India (new)

India (indindia) | 14 comments Hiya, I was just wondering if any of you had wattpad so I can follow you and read your books? my user is clar_ity and I just started a book called The Mermaid's Tale, if you read it please feel free to give me tips or constructive criticism of how I can improve :)

AwkwardyetAwesome | 20 comments hi i also have a wattpad my name is WindowsillWaiter

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Guys! I have wattpad, too. But at the moment I'm writing a german book, as I can speak both English and German, but will hopefully write an english book in the near future, I just haven't found any inspiration, yet. My username is lani_okay, by the way. :)

message 4: by India (new)

India (indindia) | 14 comments im following both of you! :)

message 5: by Darby (new)

Darby | 217 comments Meeee! It's @__Jelly__
there's 2 _ on each side.

message 6: by India (new)

India (indindia) | 14 comments Darby wrote: "Meeee! It's @__Jelly__
there's 2 _ on each side."

following you :)

message 7: by Halah (new)

Halah Butt (valhalah) I have a wattpad but there isn't much on it.. My user is halibut95

message 8: by Halah (new)

Halah Butt (valhalah) I'll be sure to check out your stories :]

message 9: by Rikki (new)

Rikki (rikkicaron) | 112 comments Mine is iamweirdsobeware (my writing's pretty lame tho so idk if you want just hmu on my message board :)

message 10: by India (new)

India (indindia) | 14 comments thanks guys :]

message 11: by India (new)

India (indindia) | 14 comments Rikki wrote: "Mine is iamweirdsobeware (my writing's pretty lame tho so idk if you want just hmu on my message board :)"

omg! i just realized i've read some of your mmfd stories haha :D following you now by the way, my user is clar_ity

message 12: by Rikki (new)

Rikki (rikkicaron) | 112 comments India wrote: "Rikki wrote: "Mine is iamweirdsobeware (my writing's pretty lame tho so idk if you want just hmu on my message board :)"

omg! i just realized i've read some of your mmfd stories haha :D following ..."

Seriously??? woah small world haha I'll follow back :)

message 13: by Lian (new)

Lian (liansverden) | 4 comments Porcelaintail, but I haven't posted anything yet ._.

message 14: by Ella (new)

Ella | 84 comments I just got wattpad and I've updated a draft on my laptop but then I open the app on my iPod only the first bit comes up and not the extra bit I added later...? Also can you publish it and continue to edit it so you can take people's opinions into consideration?

message 15: by Darby (new)

Darby | 217 comments Ella: I experience the weird deleting stuff too :/ and you can edit it later. There's a little button when you view the published piece off to the side that says "edit" when you click it, it opens the draft

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments Does anyone have any tips for writers on Wattpad. I mean, I've tried so much but i just can't seem to get people to read my work...As bad as it sounds, I am the kind of person who will give up after writing 3 chapters because no one is reading my story:(

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie Waters | 7 comments Sarah wrote: "Does anyone have any tips for writers on Wattpad. I mean, I've tried so much but i just can't seem to get people to read my work...As bad as it sounds, I am the kind of person who will give up afte..."

I know what you mean :( I give up sometimes as well. But I think the most important thing is to persevere because it doesn't mean that you're not a good writer - people probably just haven't found your stories. :) Keep trying, because I'm sure you won't regret it! xxx

message 18: by Francesca (new)

Francesca | 25 comments Hi! I've just joined Wattpad and I'm looking for people to follow! I haven't published anything myself yet! My username is: FrantasticMissFox

I always follow back!
xx

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i have wattpad, almost addicting

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Oana wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Does anyone have any tips for writers on Wattpad. I mean, I've tried so much but i just can't seem to get people to read my work...As bad as it sounds, I am the kind of person who wil..."
hey! u sound exactly like me, i write so much but can never finish a story! my tip would be to keep it short and sweet, good luck on ur next story