In The Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3) In The Afterlight question

Predictions for this book?
Kassandra Kassandra Jul 25, 2014 01:33PM
What do you think will happen? How will it all end?

Frankly, I'm okay with a love triangle. I mean, could Liam ever truly understand the struggle she goes through in order to keep a leash on her power? And would he ever truly trust her after what she did to him? I understand it, but would he, considering she took his choice away from him? In this life, where he NEVER gets any choices? There seem to be more trust right now between her and Cole. Liam and Ruby never really felt like equals in their relationship.

Alia Me too but I'm afraid that it will damage the brothers' relationship even more. My prediction is that there will be a love triangle and in the end one ...more
Oct 26, 2014 06:59AM

I'm sorry to say this but I think either Liam is going to die or we are going to have an end like Allegiant... I don't know how their relationship could work after what had happened. Regarding their abilities I don't think they should take that cure so I am clueless about that...

1. Liam+Ruby: together happily ever after
2. Chubs+Vida
3. Retuns Zu
4. Chubs, Liam, Cole, Ruby, Zu and Vida - all survive to the end of the book

Alina Lizzy Ha, I ship them. I have a feeling that Vida might die...
Oct 26, 2014 08:03PM

deleted member Aug 06, 2014 12:24AM   0 votes
I hope that liam and ruby get end up together in the end

My only request after reading the description is that i DONT WANT STUPID LOVE TRIANGLE between Ruby, Liam and Cole!!
Anyone else?

All I can say is that if she doesn't end up with Liam and if Cole, Chubs, Liam, Ruby, Zu or Vida dies I with throw my book across the room and scream