Roleplay About Anything discussion

Superhero Places > New York

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,194 (2194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44

message 1: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | 1465 comments Mod

message 2: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 1148 comments Mod
Asterin sat on top of a building, disguised as a cat. Her plan was going to work this time, nobody could get past it! She had hired an amateur assassin to attack a fake person (really a disguised scarecrow that she was controlling from the building). When a hero showed up, she would swoop in from above and finish them off. But she was a little worried. There was a new hero in town. But that didn’t matter. She was Alpha, master of chaos, ruler of destruction and she could defeat this amateur.

message 3: by Arthur (last edited May 11, 2018 03:37AM) (new)

Bryan was in his apartment, it stunk but that was because of his dog. He needed to give him a bath soon. Walking out the door he went to the elevator deciding to go to the roof to get fresh air. When he was at the top he opened the door and saw a cat. "Hello?"

message 4: by dashofmagic (new)

((No, I am a literal cat, I shapeshift into certain animals XD. Asterin’s costume is dark blue with black whirls))

‘Aww great’ Asterin thought. She played her part and hissed at the boy angrily, showing that she wanted nothing to do with him. She could see her assassin getting ready, she had to get him away!

message 5: by Arthur (new)

((ohh XD))

He moved toward the cat, "Hey I don't want anything to do with you either but I can't just leave you here."

message 6: by dashofmagic (new)

She didn’t have a collar on. Double dang it. She hissed dangerously, arching her back as she scooted towards the ledge.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

"Hey! Be careful." He grabbed her quickly, she had claws. She went crazy. "Stop!"

message 8: by dashofmagic (new)

All of the sudden, Asterin heard a gunshot. She stopped, watching as the ‘person’ fell over. She grinned to herself. Now all she had to do was wait. And get away from him.

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Bryan heard a gunshot, "Crikey." He went to his a apartment and put the cat inside, "Stay." He closed the door and went outside to see what happened.

message 10: by dashofmagic (new)

“Stay is for dogs” Asterin smirked, shifting back into herself. Hopping out of the window, she landed on the dark side of the building, holding on and waiting for the unlucky hero to show up.

message 11: by Arthur (new)

He already changed to his suit. He walked to where he heard the gunshot but. He used his hands to create light, before he made it to the location he saw a person. On the side of the building, he turned out his light. This person was obviously the bad guy. He walked towards the side of the building.

message 12: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin swore under her breath, she had made the so called hero come out, but it was NOT going to plan. Asterin jumped, placing small brick slabs below her feet every time she fell. Reaching a tree, she sat up in the branches, waiting and watching.

message 13: by Arthur (new)

He made it to the side of the building and saw nothing, "Hm." He started walking to where the gunshot was.

message 14: by dashofmagic (new)

“Yes!” Asterin said quietly, picking up her throwing daggers. She was going to defeat him without her powers, just to prove how un-super he was.

message 15: by Arthur (new)

((un-super? XD))

He made light with his hand again and saw that the body was a fake, "What the-" A dagger landed next to him, "Holy shiz." He turned out his light and ran to the side of the building.

message 16: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin growled. She had missed by inches. Sitting up, she continued throwing the daggers, but he was so fast. She watched him run towards the building where she just was.

message 17: by Arthur (new)

He began to climb the building. He mad it to the top and looked in the direction where the dagger came from. He saw someone.

message 18: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin saw him looking in her direction. Fine, let him come to her. She formed an idea in her mind.

message 19: by Arthur (new)

he thought about going over there. That person got someone to shoot a fake body so she could kill me? That's pretty smart. He walked up slowly and then threw a lightning randomly in the person's direction. I wouldn't kill them though. He doesn't flow like that.

message 20: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin thought quickly, using her brain to create a wall in between the two of them. The lightning bolt exploded into it. 'Lightning? Great, I'm terrified of lighting' Asterin thought, shaking a little. "Pull yourself together!" she said quietly.

message 21: by Arthur (new)

His bolt missed but he saw the person, it was a girl. He walked to the tree and stood under it.

message 22: by dashofmagic (new)

Dang it, now she was stuck. She glared down at him from her position in the tree. She slowly slipped a dagger out of her boot discreetly.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

"Come down!" Bryan knew she was going to try to attack so he began to climb the tree.

message 24: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin jumped down as he started climbing up. “Come down!” She said, mocking him. “Hypocrite” She added, crossing her arms, taking a defensive stance.

message 25: by Arthur (new)

"What?" She looked familiar but he was positive he's never seen her before.

message 26: by dashofmagic (new)

“What?” He was giving her a confused look. “Do you really not know who I am?!” She asked

message 27: by Arthur (new)

"Am I supposed to?"

message 28: by dashofmagic (new)

“Seriously? I’m Alpha, mother of chaos? Destroyer of peace?” Wow, he really didn’t know her. That’s a surprise...

message 29: by Arthur (new)

((That reminded me of Kung Fu Panda))

"Mmm. No I don't know you."

message 30: by dashofmagic (last edited Apr 02, 2018 09:11AM) (new)

((XD))

“Well then you must be new here” Asterin scoffed.

message 31: by Arthur (new)

"Yeah, I use to live a couple cities down. Alright so you're a bad guy?"

message 32: by dashofmagic (last edited Apr 02, 2018 12:09PM) (new)

“No I’m a bad girl” Asterin answered, throwing the dagger between her hands.

message 33: by Arthur (new)

He grabbed the dagger, "You picked the wrong hero to mess with."

message 34: by dashofmagic (new)

“Did I now?” Asterin asked, forming more daggers in her mind.

((Okay so I just realized that because Asterin Can form anything with her mind she would be almost invincible so maybe if she can’t use her hands, she can’t form anything))

message 35: by Arthur (new)

"Yeah. You did." He grabbed her hands and put them around her back.

message 36: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin kicked him in the stomach, getting away. “Not a chance” she hissed. She threw the remaining daggers at him.

message 37: by Arthur (new)

Bryan grunted at the kicked. He saw the daggers coming, he quickly created a force field to block them.

message 38: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin grinned. “Fine then. If I can’t hurt you, then I hurt the people” She remade the staircase and ran up it, back to the roof of the building.m

message 39: by Arthur (new)

He took down the force field. "No you won't," he muttered. He ran up and blasted a bolt at her.

message 40: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin nearly fell off the staircase, but she grabbed the roof at the last second, pulling herself up. Facing the people below, she began to form more daggers, shooting them into the crowd.

message 41: by Arthur (new)

He picked her up and punched her. He created a huge force field for a second to block he daggers from the citizens. It disappeared he couldn't hold it up for that long.

message 42: by dashofmagic (new)

Asterin fell back, clenching her stomach where he had punched her. While he was distracted, she shifted into a cat.

message 43: by Arthur (new)

Bryan looked for the girl, there was just a cat. The cat from the roof. "Hey!"

message 44: by dashofmagic (new)

She meowed, licking her paw. ‘BecatlikeBecatlikeBecatlike’ she thought, over and over.

message 45: by Arthur (new)

"You're the cat I put in my apartment!"

(He just exposed himself *face palm*))

message 46: by dashofmagic (new)

She froze, this was the boy who had tried to save the ‘cat’?! He was a superhero?! She turned her bright blue eyes to him in shock.

message 47: by Arthur (new)

He gave the cat a confused look, "What?" He shook his head, "I'm talking to a cat when I'm supposed to be looking for the girl."

message 48: by dashofmagic (new)

She ignored him, and looked down at her paws nonchalantly.

message 49: by Arthur (new)

He picked up the cat, "Do you know something?"

message 50: by dashofmagic (new)

She clawed his face before shifting back into herself. “That’s for punching me!” She yelled, creating bricks to fall on his head.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44