Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Affordable Beta Reader available for May/June

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kel (new)

Kel Crist (kcrist) | 9 comments As a reader my favourite genres are Paranormal, SciFi, Mystery, Action and anything with wit or humor. I do post my regular reviews on GR and Amazon as well as my personal Facebook page.

I've been helping authors with their books since 2013 and have made many friends and found new characters to fall in love with.

Stop by my website: http://kel-betareader.weebly.com/ for availability and info.(First availability is 05/16/2018) If you like what you read drop me a line, I would love to work with you!

Kel

message 2: by N.S. (new)

N.S. Austin | 28 comments I've used Kel for two of my novels. She's awesome!! Kel provides insightful comments, she's thorough, and she completes the beta in the time as agreed. She's fun too. I probably shouldn't tell everyone because then she'll be too busy to get to my stuff. Hire her! BTW, Hi Kel. Just happened to see your ad this am. Soldier Hero Thief is almost ready :-)

message 3: by Kel (new)

Kel Crist (kcrist) | 9 comments N.S. wrote: "I've used Kel for two of my novels. She's awesome!! Kel provides insightful comments, she's thorough, and she completes the beta in the time as agreed. She's fun too. I probably shouldn't tell ever..."

Hey there! So good to hear from ya. :D
Thank you so much for the kind words.. I just loved reading your books. I'm super excited for Soldier Hero Theif to come out! I have a laundry list of people I'm going to tell to go pick it up. hehe