#AYEARATHON discussion

April 2018 - Bench Warmers > Day 1 of Reading!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2018 comments Mod
How is your first day of reading going?

Did you start early?

message 2: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 117 comments I read 45% (or 151 pages) of Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs . I'm currently 75% done with it.
I figured since I've had this book for 2 years on my TBR on Goodreads, it would be OK to continue reading it for this readathon.

message 3: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 402 comments I read 102 pages of Moonrise it will probably be a quick read due to the writing.
Not as much read in Horns, only 40 pages in

message 4: by Jasmiina (new)

Jasmiina F (slipperbunny) | 61 comments I read only 40 pages from Black House because I had to work. It will probably take me forever to finish it so today I'm reading something a bit more easier.

message 5: by ke-sha (new)

Vivian wrote: "I read 45% (or 151 pages) of Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15) by Patricia Briggs. I'm currently 75% done with it.
I figured since I've had this book for 2 years on my TBR on Goodreads, it would be OK to continue read..."

This reminds me of the fact that I need to finish the Mercy Thompson series one of these days.

How are you liking the Alpha & Omega Series?

message 6: by ke-sha (new)

BlurryBug wrote: "I read 102 pages of Moonrise it will probably be a quick read due to the writing.
Not as much read in Horns, only 40 pages in"

How are you liking "Horns"? I think I'm going to give up on the idea that I'll be reading the book and just watch the movie Lol

So many Adaptations so little reading time.

message 7: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Wolkoff | 117 comments ke-sha wrote: "This reminds me of the fact that I need to finish the Mercy Thompson series one of these days.

How are you liking the Alpha & Omega Series? "

I really liked this book. It isn't by favorite Alpha & Omega because I think it could have been better edited. Still, the story really focused on the Marrok's pack this time around -- and I loved that!