Spaztic Readers discussion

2018 Archives > April 2018: Leela's Admin BOTM - Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leela (new)

Leela So my book pick of the month will be Strange the Dreamer (Strange the Dreamer, #1) by Laini Taylor ! I am excited to have picked this for my book of the month choice as I am currently trying to finish the Daughter of Smoke and Bones series! I would like to know who else will be reading this book with me!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
I’ve alre read this one but I adored it!!! I can’t wait to hear what you think.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
I'll be reading it this month! I'm going to get caught up on all the Laini Taylor books lol.

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 36 comments I DNF this, I can't remember why, probably mood.

message 5: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
Roxanne I’m surprised you didn’t finish it!!! You should try the audiobook. It was freaking amazing!!!

message 6: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 36 comments Megan wrote: "Roxanne I’m surprised you didn’t finish it!!! You should try the audiobook. It was freaking amazing!!!"

I wanted to listen too it but my friend returned it on her audible account before i got too it. I may see if overdrive has audio book at my library. Sometimes listening helps like a story more than reading it does.

message 7: by Leela (new)

Leela I'm currently reading this book right now. I loved how it started. I thought it was very poetic and I was left curious about the girl.

message 8: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
This was amazing! I loved it just as much as the daughter of smoke and bone series. I need the next book!

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) I have had this on my bookshelf forever. I actually have two compies the UK and US editon. Think I will try and pick up this weekend.