Deadly Divas Book Club discussion

The Secret Mother
This topic is about The Secret Mother
April 2018 - The Secret Mother > Who's reading The Secret Mother?

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Hi Everyone! I'm really looking forward to reading The Secret Mother with all of you! Let me know if you are reading and please feel free to link all your social media platforms. Below is the date and time for the Secret Mother live show.

Saturday April 21st
@ 8pm EST
On Sarah's Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBVf...

Beth McCraw (betharina74) I’m excited to read this with you guys!!!

Lisa Atkinson | 2 comments I am so excited to join in this month. I started it last night.

Rachel (theracheldays) | 20 comments I’m reading it right now!! The excitement!

Kimberly Rodriguez I’m excited! Starting this soon!!

message 6: by Ivy (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ivy | 5 comments I’m sorry. I didn’t care for it. No spoilers.

windinthewilloreads (brightfeather) | 1 comments I’m going to start it a couple of days before the live show so I can remember what happens .

Kathleen Douglas | 9 comments Starting this tonight!

Mallaree (happymallaree) | 10 comments Starting tonight! I got in on sale on my kindle. Can’t wait

message 10: by Sandi (last edited Apr 01, 2018 05:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandi Sullivan | 21 comments I'm starting it soon. Looking forward to it.

Leigha (leighas_life) I just bought the kindle version. It is still $2.99 as of me writing this. I might not start it until the middle of April, so the book is fresh in my mind for the live show.

Trish (jpolking) | 135 comments I will be reading closer to the live show date :)

message 13: by Therese (new)

Therese (avablue14) | 36 comments Excited to read and bought ebook - Trish, ditto for mid month!

Reggie I started it last night.

message 15: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine  | 3 comments hey guys... I'm joining too 😊📚📖💜

Debbie (goodreadscomdebbievanhorn) | 1 comments Rec’d my book & have already read it!

Berna I am joining the readalong this month. I bought the book just yesterday but I will be able to start the book next week.

Trish (jpolking) | 135 comments I was going to read closer to the live show BUT....read the first few pages and decided to keep reading .....my interest has been piqued

Jenny | 14 comments I am in and the plan is to read closer to the live show! Cannot wait to meet again.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) I'm so excited that so many of you are going to read The Secret Mother this month! Big Hugs! Lisa

Laura Chartier (hellolaura45) I started it today. So far so good!

Amanda I started this book today and I’m only 8% into it and I am hooked!

message 23: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth McCraw (betharina74) Starting today!

Sheri Courts | 8 comments I have the book on the way!!! Come on Amazon ! LOL!! Everyone seems to be really enjoying it . I just finished a thriller and can't wait to start another one .

☘ Erin K ☘ I've purchased it for my Kindle also and plan on reading it prior to the live show.

message 26: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth McCraw (betharina74) I’m 30% in and hooked! Why do I have to adult!?

Lindsey (lmugerauer) I'm in and totally loving it so far!!

message 28: by Beth (new) - rated it 4 stars

Beth McCraw (betharina74) Finished yesterday and really enjoyed it!!

Kimberly Rodriguez I started yesterday and I’m about half done! Having a hard time putting this down!!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) I read this last year but will be re-reading before the live show. I can't wait to talk to all of you. So many of you are loving this book. That makes me happy.

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) Kimberly wrote: "I started yesterday and I’m about half done! Having a hard time putting this down!!"

it's so addicting!

Gaylene Peyatt | 14 comments Started Friday........just finished

Sheri Courts | 8 comments I am about 45% in and I am hooked!!! This is my first book by Shalini Boland . I really am loving her writing style.

Kimberly I just finished this tonight... found it kind of predictable but still really enjoyed it! read it in one sitting. :)

message 35: by Jodi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jodi | 5 comments I started and finished it in one evening.

message 36: by Brandy (new) - added it

Brandy Franklin | 10 comments Hello everyone! Sorry for the late post. I started this book at the beginning of April but haven’t finished it yet due to balancing this with other books I’m working on but I will have it finished in time for the live show!!

Debbie (daw456) | 5 comments Hello Everyone. I just finished this book and I really enjoyed it.
I would like to read more from this author.