What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Feels Like Home
This topic is about Feels Like Home
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. book about a sister and brother who both love the book "the Outsiders" [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Scout | 3 comments this book is about a brother and sister. The sister is the main character. i think the brothers name is Danny. Danny has issues... maybe anger problems. the brother and the sister know the book The Outsiders really well. I think that the girl works at a restaurant or diner. Danny used to play football but something bad happened with him and his friend. the people in their town think that Danny is crazy or something. i think the story starts off with her brother coming back to their home town. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS BOOK!!!!

message 2: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2103 comments What year did you read it? Early 2000s? Is it Australian the book? Is the book referred to in the story The Outsiders by S E Hinton?

message 3: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2103 comments Hmm no wait that's an American novel. So it would be an American set story?

Scout | 3 comments I think it took place in texas. And yes I'm talkinh about the outsiders by s e Hinton

message 5: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2103 comments See above what year did you read it ... That will give a minimum year and eliminate a lot of results for searchers.

Scout | 3 comments I read it in either 2007 or 2008

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36945 comments Mod
Scout, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Adele | 1199 comments If you are still looking: Feels Like Home by E.E. Charlton-Trujillo

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 36945 comments Mod
No response but sounds like the right book. Moving to Solved.