The Husband Hour- jamie brenner

and some m/t's
The Wife- alafair burke
Force of Nature- jane harper
The Death of Mrs. Westaway- ruth ware

and one i couldn't finish
How Hard Can It Be?: A Novel- allison pearson

message 2: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14413 comments Nice combination of books Sherry! We have a nice discussion going for a Group Read of Force of Nature and I always love a Mary Kay Andrews book!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month

message 4: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3604 comments Good month. I loved the mysteries that Andrews wrote under her real name, Kathy Hogan Trocheck. Only read one of her books under the Andrews name and wasn't crazy about it. Maybe I'll try one again one of these days.

message 5: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3621 comments Melodie wrote: "Good month. I loved the mysteries that Andrews wrote under her real name, Kathy Hogan Trocheck. Only read one of her books under the Andrews name and wasn't crazy about it. Maybe I'll try one again..."

i've never read her mysteries, but her books are perfect summer reads. light, enjoyable entertainment.

message 6: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2648 comments Ironic title for the one you couldn't finish. Guess it was harder than one might think.

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3621 comments Dan in AZ wrote: "Ironic title for the one you couldn't finish. Guess it was harder than one might think."

LOL. dan.

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7904 comments Dan in AZ wrote: "Ironic title for the one you couldn't finish. Guess it was harder than one might think."

Yeah, I'd like to hear more about why you couldn't finish! That's rare for you.

message 9: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3621 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Dan in AZ wrote: "Ironic title for the one you couldn't finish. Guess it was harder than one might think."

Yeah, I'd like to hear more about why you couldn't finish! That's rare for you."

it was like torture to read it. main character was whiny and just drove me nuts.

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7904 comments Sherry wrote: "Yeah, I'd like to hear more about why you couldn't finish! That's rare for you."

it was like torture to read it. main character was whiny and just drove me nuts. .."

That would do it for me. Good for you for putting it down. Guess I know what category that will fall under in your end of year lists!

message 11: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2998 comments Sherry wrote:it was like torture to read it. main character was whiny and just drove me nuts. ..."

Yet you get along with both Carol and me!

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3621 comments Barry wrote: "Sherry wrote:it was like torture to read it. main character was whiny and just drove me nuts. ..."

Yet you get along with both Carol and me!"

amazing, isn't it, barry? LOL

message 13: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7904 comments Sherry wrote: "Barry wrote: "Sherry wrote:it was like torture to read it. main character was whiny and just drove me nuts. ..."

Yet you get along with both Carol and me!"

amazing, isn't it, barry? LOL"

Waaah!! Whaddya mean????? That is so unfair!!!!