Spaztic Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
2018 Archives > April 2018: TBR Plans

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leela (new)

Leela We would like to know what are your TBR plans, if you have any? Do you have a few books that you are planning to read this month specifically? Let us know! Maybe we are reading a few more books together than just our books of the month!

message 2: by Leela (new)

Leela I know right now I am planning to finish Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli , Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor , A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2) by Sarah J. Maas .

I also would like to get to Heartless by Marissa Meyer , A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3) by Sarah J. Maas , Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody and Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor .

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) these area few books I hope to finish this month. The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye The Smallest Part by Amy Harmon The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen Carrie by Stephen King

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.