New Adult Book Club discussion

By the Sulu Sea: A Palawan Adventure Novel
This topic is about By the Sulu Sea
RI&RI With A Giveaway > Donna Amis Davis RI&RI with Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited May 01, 2018 09:52AM) (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

For April RI&RI with Giveaway with the very lovely and talented Donna Amis Davis and her fab New Adult Contemporary book By the Sulu Sea: A Palawan Adventure Novel.

Donna is Giving Away a $20 Amazon Gift card which is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY. Those in the USA have an extra chance to win 1 of 4 Signed paperbacks! All you have to do to enter is to sign up for a free E-Copy in exchange for a honest review. Post your review on Goodreads and Amazon and post the links on the thread below on or before April 30th 2018 to be entered into the prize draw. By signing up you are agreeing to write a honest review for this book.

Title~ BY THE SULU SEA: A PALAWAN ADVENTURE NOVEL
Author ~ Donna Amis Davis
Genre ~ New Adult Contemporary Fiction
Heat Level ~ Mild
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Formats ~ ePub and Mobi

By the Sulu Sea: A Palawan Adventure Novel

SYNOPSIS

A girl. An island. A dream. Love and danger on Palawan.
Shelby’s life since college is going nowhere fast. So she jumps into a research project on a tiny, isolated island off of Palawan in the Philippines to speed up her goal of getting into grad school.

She imagines beach chairs, toes in the sand, palm trees swaying. But her dream of paradise turns into a nightmare when she finds out family secrets, and troubles and dangers multiply. And to complicate things even more, a good-looking guy cycles into her life and tangles up her heart.

Shelby needs to be tougher that she's ever been to survive. If she quits, she will hurt her sponsors, ruin her prospects for grad school, and risk a chance at love.

Because you love nature, and a touch of romance, read this clean and sweet contemporary adventure tale and imagine your own instant tropical journey now.

The debut novel from Donna Amis Davis, By the Sulu Sea, is for those who enjoy the beach reads of Jenny Hale, Elin Hilderbrand, and Luanne Rice, or the international settings of Alexander McCall Smith.

TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY AND REVIEW THIS BOOK PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW WITH YOUR EMAIL AND PREFERRED FORMAT BELOW, THANK YOU!

BY SIGNING UP FOR A COPY OF THIS BOOK YOU ARE AGREEING TO LEAVE AN HONEST REVIEW! REVIEWS MUST BE POSTED ON OR BEFORE 30th APRIL 2018. REVIEWS MUST BE POSTED ON BOTH AMAZON AND GOODREADS. REVIEW LINKS MUST BE POSTED ON THE THREAD BELOW, ONCE YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR LINK YOUR NAME WILL BE BOLDED OUT IN THE REVIEWERS LIST. ALL NAMES IN BOLD WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE PRIZE DRAW. THE WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA GOODREADS PRIVATE MESSAGE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PRIVACY ALLOWS ME TO SEND A MESSAGE OR FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE A WINNER. THE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED AT RANDOM VIA A ONLINE GENERATOR. THE WINNERS WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO REPLY TO THEIR MESSAGE AND CLAIM THEIR PRIZE OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY SELECTED. PARTS OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY SO ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD MAY ENTER! By signing up you are agreeing to review this book if for any reason you are unable to review this book please let a moderator know and we will remove your name from the list!

REVIEWERS

1)Victoria Victoria.lawson2014@yahoo.com ANY
2)Nicole Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net Mobi
3)Siddhi siddhi396@gmail.com ePub
4)Hanne hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com Mobi
5)Emi Pawsoverbooks@gmail.com ePub
6)Kelsey krae1520_4@kindle.com Mobi
7)

message 2: by Victoria (new) - added it

Victoria | 7 comments Victoria.lawson2014@yahoo.com

Any format will work!

Happy Easter!

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please

Siddhi Nigam | 71 comments siddhi396@gmail.com
EPUB format please. Thanks

message 5: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5501 comments Mod
Victoria wrote: "Victoria.lawson2014@yahoo.com

Any format will work!

Happy Easter!"

Sent

message 6: by Derna (new)

Nicole wrote: "Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please"

Sent

message 7: by Derna (new)

Siddhi wrote: "siddhi396@gmail.com
EPUB format please. Thanks"

Sent

Hanne | 758 comments hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com
Mobi :)

message 9: by Emi (new)

Emi Lingsan | 8 comments Pawsoverbooks@gmail.com

EPUB

Thanks!

message 10: by Derna (new)

Hanne wrote: "hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com
Mobi :)"

Sent

message 11: by Derna (new)

Emi wrote: "Pawsoverbooks@gmail.com

EPUB

Thanks!"

Sent

message 12: by Caryl Jannie (new)

Caryl Jannie Lazo (ccl1029) | 9 comments NOT ENTERING

I'm from the Philippines and Palawan is on my bucketlist. It's a very beautiful province <3

message 13: by Nicole (last edited Apr 09, 2018 02:39PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Derna wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please"

message 14: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I’d love to read this! Kindle please! krae1520_4@kindle.com

message 15: by Derna (new)

Kelsey wrote: "I’d love to read this! Kindle please! krae1520_4@kindle.com"

Can I have your normal email address please so I can send you the bookfunnel link?

message 16: by Derna (new)

Nicole wrote: "Derna wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Nicky0909@sbcglobal.net
Mobi please""

Sent

Siddhi Nigam | 71 comments Thanks for the chance! Please find the links to my reviews below :

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 20: by Nicola (new) - added it

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments REVIEWS ARE OVERDUE! i WILL DRAW THE WINNER SHORTLY