New Adult Book Club discussion

NABC Giveaways > Monica James Signed Paperback Giveaway! ~ CLOSED!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Apr 01, 2018 01:16AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

The incredible and international Bestselling Author Monica Jamesis with us Giving Away an Amazing Prize. Monica is the author of I Surrender, Dirty Dix, Something like Normal, Forgetting You, Forgetting Me and Forgetting You, Remembering Me plus more!!

Monica is Giving Away a Signed Set of the MEMORIES FROM YESTERDAY SERIES including both books! Including Forgetting You, Forgetting Me and Forgetting You, Remembering Me. This awesome giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!

Forgetting You, Forgetting Me

SYNOPSIS

My name is Lucy Tucker, and my life…it was perfect.

I worked the dream job. I had the most incredible family and friends. My home, Whispering Willows, a ranch in Montana, was everything I could ever wish for. My adoring fiancé, Samuel Stone, loved me unconditionally.

I had everything a girl could ever want.

But one fateful event shattered my perfect life. It’s unimaginable how simple, ordinary words can change a person’s life forever. For me those words were, “There’s been an accident.”

I thought Sam was my forever, but that forever came to a close the day Saxon Stone, Sam’s identical twin brother, came back. Saxon returned to Montana to help save Sam, however, the moment he entered my life, he turned my world upside down. But through chaos I somehow found clarity—clarity of who I was meant to be.

As time progressed, as seasons changed, and as a fire began to burn, I soon realized that Saxon was there for another reason…he was there to help save me.

Forgetting You, Remembering Me

The stunning conclusion to this epic love story that began with Forgetting You, Forgetting Me from International Bestselling author, Monica James.

The truth sets you free...but what happens when everything you believe in changes in the blink of an eye?

All I ever wanted was for my fiancé, Samuel Stone, to remember me. And now that he does...all I want is for him to forget. Through tragedy, I found myself and who I was destined to become. But more importantly, I found who I was destined to be with.

With a single word, Saxon Stone changed my life forever. He taught me how to live again. But now that Samuel remembers and all secrets have been revealed, I’m left to wonder which life I’m meant to lead.

Divided by my head and my heart, I’m torn between duty and desire. Samuel is my past while Saxon is my forever. The choice should be easy.

But love never is…

Other book by Monica James include

I Surrender

Dirty Dix

Surrender to Me

Wicked Dix

Something like Normal

The Hunt

This is not the full list of works by Monica James this is only a selection!

To find out more and enter this super giveaway please click here a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is Open Internationally so anyone anywhere in the world may enter! This giveaway ends Midnight Pacific USA time Saturday 7th April 2018! The lucky winner will be contacted via email and announced on the bottom of this thread on Sunday 8th April. The winner will have 48 hours to reply directly to their email and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Mastro (tipper85) | 34 comments EeKk!! I'm such a HUGE Monica fan!! thanks for the chance at this amazing giveaway!

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Russell Thank you

message 4: by Sara (new)

Sara (sgarrett827) Love these books so hard! Monica is a fantastic author!

message 5: by S.Shade (new)

S.Shade | 170 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 6: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 27 comments Thanks for the chance.

message 7: by Elle P. (new)

Elle P. Golden | 186 comments this is so amazing! thank you so much for the chance!

message 8: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments Tiffany wrote: "EeKk!! I'm such a HUGE Monica fan!! thanks for the chance at this amazing giveaway!"

Good luck xoxo

message 9: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments Anna wrote: "Thank you"
Good luck xoxo

message 10: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments Sara wrote: "Love these books so hard! Monica is a fantastic author!"

Aww thank you! Good luck xoxo

message 11: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments Daniela wrote: "Thanks for the chance."

Good luck xoxo

message 12: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments Daniela wrote: "Thanks for the chance."

Good luck xoxo

message 13: by Monica (new)

Monica James (monicajames) | 38 comments MiDouradoP wrote: "this is so amazing! thank you so much for the chance!"

Good luck xoxo

message 14: by Debra (new)

Debra Shutters (debrashutters) Thank you for the chance in the giveaway :)

message 15: by Clara (new)

Clara Martinez Turco (midnight-pageturner) Love these two books so much!

message 16: by Lyennsunny (new)

Lyennsunny | 118 comments Thanks for the chance!🍀

message 17: by Irma (new)

Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer* | 325 comments Thanks for the chance <3

message 18: by Keri (new)

Keri (keri_k) | 1 comments Wow! What an amazing giveaway! Thank you for the chance! ❤️

message 19: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNER IS

Andi Zs from Hungary.

The winner has been emailed and now has 48 hours to reply and claim her prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected

message 20: by Lyennsunny (new)

Lyennsunny | 118 comments Yay! I replied. Thank you again!❤