Rated R RPs discussion

RP Folder #2 > Elizabeth and HarpyAshe

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Here's the idea for reference (:

Girl A (either a very attractive woman or someone who was labeled as being not so good looking throughout her life) is in a rough spot in her life. She is married and has two children, but her husband is very abusive. One day, her youngest child gets lost in the woods behind her home and she goes to look for them. What she didn't expect was to find a huge wolf with her child. Thinking the wolf is going to harm them, she is shocked when the wolf simply returns her child, unharmed, to her and goes off. Over the next couple of weeks, she notices the wolf watching her regularly, either at her home or following alongside her as she walks down sidewalks, it seems to always be there. Well one night as she's walking home, she is attacked by a man who reveals himself to be a vampire. The wolf, unsurprisingly, attacks this man, but he is injured. The wolf turns out to be a man, Guy A. A werewolf. Guy A quickly runs off before Girl A can say a word to him and she stops seeing the wolf hanging around. Though she did spot the man a few times in town and once was finally able to catch up to him and talk. Guy A is a very awkward man who appears to not be very good at talking or acting very well in public and he always has a wolf or two following him around. The two begin to form a strong bond that eventually leads to a romantic one. However, during a vampire attack on Girl A's two children, Guy A is injured very badly and needs to go to the hospital. At the same time, Girl A figures out she's pregnant with his child which, considering he's a werewolf and she's a human, could pose to be very bad for her. Will Guy A live to see his children? Will Girl A even be able to birth these children?

*I need 1-2 paragraphs per post, no 1 liners!
*I would like this RP to me MxF.
*I would like to play the role of Guy A for this.
*This is a plot I've never really done before, so if you'd like some things to be tweaked, I'm willing to hear your suggestions. The only things that need to stay as they are is Guy A needs to be a werewolf and they both need to be a bit older. (my guy happens to be 43)
*Someone who is fairly active would be nice, I understand, we all have lives, however if you do loose interest in the RP, please just tell me. I'll understand.
*I need someone who isn't easily disturbed or triggered by mature content such as mental illness, violence, rape, self harm, suicide and sex scenes. (my RPs very often include these sort of themes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does the plot look alright to you? Is there anything in particular you see that you might want changes or added to the story? (:

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments I can't think of anything right now, though I'll most likely think of something later. Though I want to know why the guy is a vampire? What relevance does that have?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Yeah sure that's fine. I figured we would add stuff as we go (:

And the relevance to him being a vampire is kinda two fold, it lets the female character know there are both werewolves and vampires out there as well as it sets it up for my guy getting hurt. If it was a normal human he was attacking, you know, he could win the fight very easily. But vampires are stronger so he's more likely to get hurt. Does that make sense?

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Yeah, that makes sense. I was just confused for a second because it seemed to just come out of left field.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Yup! I already have my guy made so I'll post him now (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments

Name Ulrich Warren Moore

Date of Birth: August 18
Time of Birth: Doesn't know.
Location of Birth: His parents couch in Savannah, Tennessee
Current Location: Trenton, Tennessee

Places he's visited/lived in:
**Savannah, Tennessee**
**Memphis, Tennessee**
**Trenton, Tennessee**

Religion: Doesn't understand the concept of religion, therefore he is not a believer.

Language(s): English

Relationship Status Single and has always been.

Sexuality: No idea...
Position? *confused face* "What?"
Virgin? *even bigger confused face* "Huh?"

Appearance
 photo 261920-jensen-ackles_zpshz7hngnx.jpg
//Hair Color// Brown
//Eye Color// Hazel, mostly green
//Height// 6'10
//Weight// 220 lbs
//Skin Tone// Healthy tan

Birth Mark? No.
Distinctive Markings? He has a large scar on his the right side of his upper back near his shoulder blade that looks like a large bite.
Freckles? A few scattered around his body.
Scars? Yes, many on his body, mostly from abuse or from the wolves he cares for; two bullet holes are clear on his back, one on his upper back, one near the middle.

Wolf Form
 photo Ulrich_zpsqcf4rozh.png

Family
//Mother// Anna Marie Moore - alive/health unknown
//Father// Robert Beck Moore - alive/health unknown
//Adoptive Child// Lucas Abe Moore - alive/well (adopted at 17, currently 37)
//Adoptive Child// Sarah Ruth Waverly - alive/cancer (adopted at 16, currently 32)
//Adoptive Child// West Lucas Moore - alive/well (adopted at 10, currently 25)
//Adoptive Child// Bailey Christopher Moore-Smith - alive/well (adopted at 18, currently 32)
//Adoptive Child// Cassandra Hannah Moore - alive/well (adopted at 16, currently 28)
//Adoptive Child// Emmett Clark Moore - deceased/car accident (adopted at 15, passed away at 20, would have been 25)
//Adoptive Child// Grace Elizabeth Moore - alive/well (adopted at 17)

History
{To be revealed throughout the RP}

Personality
*Awkward
*Doesn't have very good mannerism
*Not very friendly, but he isn't mean either
*Takes things pretty literally
*Socially awkward
*VERY protective
*VERY loyal
*Blunt, though he doesn't understand when things are able to be said and when they should be kept quiet

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Looks good! Can I use your template for my character?

message 13: by Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛ (last edited Apr 02, 2018 09:48PM) (new)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Name: Stephanie Diane Weston

Date of Birth: September 12th
Time of Birth: 1:57 AM
Location of Birth: A hospital in Louisville, Kentucky
Current Location: Trenton, Tennessee

Places she's visited/lived in:
**Los Angeles, California**
**Seattle, Washington**
**San Francisco, California**
**Louisville, Kentucky**
**Trenton, Tennessee**

Religion: Was raised Roman Catholic, but has strayed away from the faith and is now agnostic.

Languages: English, Latin, German

Relationship Status: Married

Sexuality: Pansexual
Position? "Uh....bottom,"
Virgin?: *motions to kids* "No silly!"

Appearance:

//Hair Color// Honey-blonde
//Eye Color// Dark brown
//Height// 6'1
//Weight// 170
//Skin Tone// Peach

Birth Mark?: None
Distinctive Markings?: None
Freckles?: None
Scars?: None

Family:
//Mother// Debra Alice Martin - alive/well; 67
//Father// Zayne Thomas Martin - alive/well; 70
//Husband// Ethan Jonathan Weston - alive/well; 44
//Daughter// Addison Zoey Weston - alive/well; 16
//Daughter// Victoria Chloe Weston - alive/well; 12

History:
Everything seemed to start out perfectly fine for Stephanie. She was born to two loving parents in a happy home and never wanted for anything despite her three younger siblings and one older one. Her parents were moderately succuessful; her father was a bussiness man and her mother was a fashion designer for children. Her older brother was a child actor. Despite admiring her parents, Stephanie wanted to do something different and soon got her wish when she got into modeling in sixth grade. She was a fairly cute child who soon blossomed into a very beautiful teenager. She became very succussful and actually enjoyed her job, despite what others might've thought. She got to travel around the west coast, meet a bunch of celeberties and expand her knowldge; picking up both Latin and German when she went to university. She was at the top of the world, and others took notice, including her current husband, Ethan.

The two met at a party and became inseperable. He was a male model and thought they were perfect for each other and she agreed; the two started to date without much conversation. They then married after they graduated college.

But perhaps rushing so quickly into things was the wrong idea, as shortly after they became settled in their new lives, Ethan revealed a darker side to himself. He was controlling and abusive. He accussed Stephanie of many affairs and the accusaions only got worse after her two daughters were born. He then started to actually lay his hands on her, hitting her sometimes in front of the children. Stephanie remained strong throughout it all though, developing a thick skin. She had one prior, being a model and all, but the abuse really caused it to show itself. She remained strong for her children and tried her hardest to shield them from the abuse. It was easy sometimes, as Ethan never went after them, but it was hard othertimes because it almost seemed like he wanted them to see it.

They've been married for nearly fifteen years now and the abuse shows no signs of letting up. Stephanie's daughters are more independent now, but she fears she'll soon reach her breaking point. And what that means for her, for her precious daughters....

She doesn't think she wants to find out.

Personality:

She's tough. That's the bottom line. Not physically strong but more emotionally strong. Most people couldn't even imagine living the same kind of life as her. On the outside, she's strong and it takes a lot to truly break her, but on the inside, she's crying, melting, soft all of the time and just needs someone to be vulnerable around. On top of that, she's kind and friendly; she's not about to just help anyone willy-nilly but she does have a strong sense of fairness. She loves smiling and filling up her days with brightness and sunshine. She's a bit spoiled and often plays into this part of herself for the cameras; pretending to be way more bratty and self-centered than she really is. Still, don't risk getting something she wants wrong. Overall, she's lasted a long time with a motherly spirit, a kind heart, a welcoming nature, and a princess-y side, but who knows how long her current facade can last. It's all for the kids....

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((I'll find a picture later on this morning when I'm on a better computer. Other than that though she's pretty much done...))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Haha, my dad's side of the family is from Louisville xD I do like her, she got some spunk to her ;)

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((Sorry for the wait but she's done now so we can start RPing!))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments It's alright, I like her (:

So for where to start, I was figuring we would start when the youngest kid runs off into the woods. If you'd like, just to sorta give me something to do before Ulrich actually comes into the scene, I can play the kids just for this first part? Afterwards you can have them back, but it's just so I'm left describing just the scenery lol

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Sure, you can do that.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments Addison groaned a bit as she was working on her math homework, sitting cross legged on the couch. Normally, she would do this in her room, but her father had instructed her about 2 weeks ago to start doing it in the living or dining room so he would know she wasn't just fooling around while doing her schoolwork. Even though he wasn't here, she feared him coming home and seeing her doing homework in her room. Taking a small break, she stretched her arms up and over her head, glancing around and furrowing her eyebrows. Victoria had been down here a little while ago annoying her, but it had gone silent. Standing up, she set her book down on the coffee table, figuring she was in the kitchen. But when she looked in, she wasn't there. Instead, she found the back sliding door cracked open a bit, which confused her more. Did her sister go outside?

"Victoria?" she called out once she opened the door all the way, scanning the backyard, but there was no sign of her younger sister. Odd. She closed the door back up and moved to the staircase, checking both in her room and her sisters. Nothing. The bathroom? Nothing. She knew she wouldn't be down in the basement, she was still scared of them. Finally, she just decided to go to her mother, cracking her bedroom door open to look at her, not seeing Victoria in here either."Mom, did Victoria tell you she was gonna go somewhere?"

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((Sorry for the wait!!))

Stephanie had recently returned home from work and decided to take a small break, knowing it wouldn't matter since her husband currently wasn't home, being kept late for some kind of business he needed to finish. Whatever, it really wasn't her business and if it kept him away from the home for a long time, then she wasn't going to question it. She sat down at her vanity and took her elaborate bun down and started brushing through her hair, sighing once the tight pressure was gone from her head.

She became aware of Addison screaming for her sister and put her brush down slightly, glancing over at the door when Addison came in. "No, she didn't," Her eyes widened slightly. "Can you really not find her anywhere? She's not in her room?" She asked calmly, wondering where Victoria could've even gone to.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments "No I checked everywhere, but the basement and the attic, but you know she wouldn't go either of those places," Addison replied to her mother, frowning a little bit. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, glancing out of her mothers window. The door had been open, but that was the back door. There was a fence along the whole back, minus right where the woods were. If Victoria had gone somewhere, it would only make sense she went out the front.

"The backdoor was open a bit. I figures she went out to kick the ball around or something, but she wasn't out there," she explained to her mother, shrugging her shoulders,"She left her phone here too, on the kitchen table."

(( It's alright (: ))

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Stephanie frowned even more at that, finally putting her brush down all of the way. "That's really troubling...." She stood up, thinking about it. "She wouldn't go anywhere without her phone....you don't think she's...." She didn't want to consider the possibility of Victoria running off into the forest considering how easily spooked she got, but anything was possible, wasn't it? "Stay here, I'm going to check the forest," She directed Addison, putting her jacket back on and heading out the back door.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments "Yeah, I didn't think she would run off like that either," Addison replied to her mother, frowning a bit. She did nod at her words though, not really wanting to go out there. Well, she would with her mother if she requested it of her, but without her? She had never been a fan of the woods since a fox came into their yard when she was younger and attacked her father. She just followed her mother downstairs, but stayed in the house as she went outside.

The backyard was as it normally was, nothing too special except the soccer ball that Victoria liked to play with wasn't there. Over by a tree in the yard, there were some pretty fresh footprints leading into the woods.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((Sorry!))

Stephanie frowned slightly in concentration as she went into the backyard and noticed the soccer ball wasn't there. She wondered if it was in the shed, or if Victoria had taken it with her into the forest. That made her more worried as she noticed the footprints and started to run after them. "Victoria? Are you in here? It's your mother!" She called as she walked into the forest. "Please come home, we're all worried about you!"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments The footsteps continued to go for some time, deeper and deeper in to the woods, not something that Victoria would ever do. It wasn't something either of the girls would really do. Part of Victria's flannel was found on a tree near a large branch that had fallen over, it seemed she may have stumbled. A moment later, the teenagers voice was able to be heard a few yards ahead of Stephanie.
"Mom!" she yelled, sounding scared.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((I didn't get a notification for this!))

Stephanie continued to walk further into the forest, finding some of Victoria's ripped shirt on a tree branch. She quickly glanced at it, thinking about picking it up but ultimately deciding against it. She quickened her pace slightly, but started to flat-out run when she heard Victoria calling for her. "I'm coming for you! Just stay where you are!!!" She yelled back, hoping she heard her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments (( It's alright (: ))

The rest of the way to Victoria was pretty grassy with a lot of bushes and such to get through. But one Stephanie was able to get through one of the larger ones, there was an open area where Victoria was. But she wasn't the only one. There was also a large wolf there, hovering over the girl. Victoria was on her knees on the group, tears going down her cheeks as she looked at her mother. The wolf was behind her, but pretty much on top of her as well. And when Stephanie came through the bushes, it lowered it's head towards the teenager even more and growled.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments Stephanie ran through the rest of the forest, blindly pushing and shoving away branches or leaves that came into her path. All she cared about in that moment was getting to Victoria and making sure she was alright. Once she finally reached the clearing, she breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Victoria was alright, but quickly gasped when she saw the wolf so close to her. "Hey! You leave her alone!" She shouted, picking up a medium-sized stick and holding it in front of her. "Go away!"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments The wolf was in attack mode, lower to the ground with it's tail straight, still and up. If it felt Stephanie was a threat, it was going to attack. Growling louder, it gave a bark in her direction and moved even closer to Victoria so she was practically under it. However, it almost seemed like....like it was protecting her. She wasn't harmed, typically wolves were quick to attack and eat their prey if it was knocked down. But Victoria was still alive.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((I got busy, I'm sorry!!))

Stephanie continued to watch the wolf, ready to chase it away if push came to shove, but at the moment, it seemed like the opposite was happening. She took a chance and walked a bit closer to the wolf, wondering what it was doing. It wasn't attacking Victoria, but that didn't mean Stephanie fully trusted it either.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((Do you still want to do this with me?))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 189 comments (( Yeah I do, I'm sorry I was off for a few days and this one kinda lost lost for a bit :/ ))

The wolf continued to growl at her and moved completely in front of Stephanie when she tried to move closer to the girl he was protecting. He didn't think that the girl might be her daughter, it wasn't something that would really process in his mind. However, when he got a better smell of the woman, he could smell the girl on her. He snarled a bit as he kept his eyes on her, licking his lips a bit.

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) | 68 comments ((It's fine! I was just checking, you know?))

"Go on! Get out of here!" Stephanie snapped, waving the stick at the wolf. She had a strong feeling it was getting ready to attack her after it got a whiff of her. "Leave my daughter alone! And you leave me alone too! She didn't mean to come in here and disrupt your territory,"