Play Book Tag discussion

Fight Club 2
This topic is about Fight Club 2
Archive: Other Books > (Decathlon) Fight Club 2 by Chuck Palahniuk 5⭐️❤️

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michelle (MichelleBookAddict) (maslme) | 186 comments Fight Club 2 by Chuck Palahniuk

4.5⭐️❤️ (rounded up to 5)

This is my first Graphic Novel that I read. I always thought these would be easy to read and I read this book in one day. I still really liked it and will probably re-read this a few times more in the future.

It’s been a while since I’ve read Chuck’s books and still really like his contemporary style. I got him to sing this book last year at the L.A. Times Book Festival and even his interview conference he gave before singing the books was different. To begin with, my dog Peanut won a squirrel stuffed toy from him when he gave out dog toys to the audience. At the end he gave these plastic severed arms with his signature on them.

As for the sequel to Fight Club... this was a great addition to it. I did and didn’t like how he added himself and his own writing club/ friends into the story. The graphics in this were great. It’s definitely a keeper and must read.

Nicole D. | 1490 comments I liked this as well.

Michelle (MichelleBookAddict) (maslme) | 186 comments Ya Nicole! I was surprised how much I ended up liking it. I just had a conversation with my cousin about graphic novels. Her 8 y/o daughter loves reading them. Cousin says she’s being lazy and thinks they’re way too easy. But there are some good graphic novels now.