Psychological Thrillers discussion

BOTM Past to Present > THE GOOD BOY..Schwegel.....APRIL 2018 BOTM

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by stephanie, MOD (new)

stephanie | 817 comments Mod
This book is everywhere..EVERYWHERE

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 290 comments WOWZER! Stephanie! Here we go again! The BOTM site is open with links to Theresa Schwegel and all sorts of good stuff! Check it out, y'all, and Happy Reading! http://botm.blackdogebooks.com

message 3: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (JANEANDJERRYCULWELL) | 72 comments I just read the sample for this one and I really enjoyed it. I am still laughing about how the boy got one over on Murphy though LOL

message 4: by stephanie, MOD (new)

I am going to start this one in the mid of April. Finishing up a few others for future readings.

message 5: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (JANEANDJERRYCULWELL) | 72 comments I have the book ordered (Yea hubby allowed me a free book this month for early anniversary gift even though our anniversary isn't til next month...lol) and hopefully it will be in by middle of April so I can start reading it again since I liked the first chapter... This also gives me time to catch up with a few on my lists as well...

message 6: by Karen B. (new)

Karen B. (raggedy11) I'm also finishing up a few on my list and will join the "mid-April" start on this one.

Selena (The Bookwyrm) | 1 comments I'll also do the mid April start. I have it on hold at the library and it hasnt came in yet.

message 8: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 85 comments I just ordered my copy so I'll probably start mid-month, also.

message 9: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 290 comments Okay, can't wait to hear what you think of this one!

message 10: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Matthews goldshot | 12 comments I just started it this weekend & am about halfway thru. So far, I'm really enjoying it. I may have missed something, but it seems like there should have been a book before this one - it doesn't say alot about the backstory (i.e. the relationship between Pete & the judge, the reasons for the downfall of Pete & Sarah's marriage).

message 11: by stephanie, MOD (new)

Hi there Cathy, Usually the book will say if there is a previous one, but I didn't see one in this case. I will be starting this book around the 15th,,,

message 12: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (JANEANDJERRYCULWELL) | 72 comments I just received my book and will start reading it once I have everything else done so I can get some good reading done...

message 13: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Matthews goldshot | 12 comments stephanie wrote: "Hi there Cathy, Usually the book will say if there is a previous one, but I didn't see one in this case. I will be starting this book around the 15th,,,"

I may have just missed something in the early part of the book - just seems to me that some details about the backstory is lacking.

message 14: by Anne (w/ an E) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 85 comments I noticed the same thing. Hopefully things will be explained later in the book.

message 15: by stephanie, MOD (new)

I have reached out to Theresa and will wait for her response. I have double checked on many sites, and no one is showing a previous book that we need to read before this one. So I will inform you all once she informs me. Sorry if I made a mistake.

message 16: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (JANEANDJERRYCULWELL) | 72 comments Cathy wrote: "I just started it this weekend & am about halfway thru. So far, I'm really enjoying it. I may have missed something, but it seems like there should have been a book before this one - it doesn't say..."

I noticed same things but I can say I'm not to happy with Mike and the attitude that's for sure...

message 17: by Janeandjerry (new)

Janeandjerry (JANEANDJERRYCULWELL) | 72 comments Just finished reading this and really enjoyed it thank you

message 18: by Jimmie (new)

Jimmie | 163 comments I just started the audio version of this book. I really like the start of this book.