New Vampire Society WIP discussion

Welcome > Rules and Contracts

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rules By: Angel Of Life and Lil'Sunshine

1.)Anything passed making out must be pmed or skipped.
2.)NO GODMODDING your characters! Remember nobody is perfect.
3.)Respect others and yourself.
4.) Please keep roleplaying 5 sentences at the least.
5.)Understand if you don't play your character after two weeks of it being up and approved. The character will be deleted.
6.)If you are going to be gone for more than 2 days you need to post in the Vacation Thread.
7.) If there are questions or any concerns message one of the mods.
8.)When you recieve a broadcast message you are expected to show you read it by replying to it or being more active in the group.
9.)If given a deadline you must reach it by 11:58pm Pacific time that day.Please note that deadlines are important.

Everyone Must Post Their Contract Before Doing Anything Else!!!

I,___________understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I,Lil'Sunshine,understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I, Destiny understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 4: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn | 7 comments I, Brooklyn understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I, Angel understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 6: by Tess (last edited Mar 06, 2015 08:34AM) (new)

Tess I, Rose understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 7: by Joe Saji (new)

Joe Saji George (joesajigeorge) | 2 comments I,Joe Saji Georgeunderstand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

message 8: by paige (new)

paige wemark (punkbeauty13) | 2 comments I Paige Wemark Understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.

Mimi Angel of Love I Michelle understand and agree to the Rules and Regulations of this group and will follow them and realize failure to do so will result in me being removed from the group.