Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

❤ ARCHIVES > Favorite Books Read in March

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Since March is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here are my 5* reads:

Getting Schooled (Getting Schooled, #1) by Emma Chase Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Ever After by Riley Hart Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2) by Krista Ritchie Fatal Shadows (The Adrien English Mysteries, #1) by Josh Lanyon A Dangerous Thing (The Adrien English Mysteries, #2) by Josh Lanyon From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata I had a good month!!

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6021 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Since March is coming to an end, lets share our favorite books read this month.

Here are my 5* reads:

Getting Schooled (Getting Schooled, #1) by Emma Chase Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli ..."

You read so many good ones! I especially loved From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata

message 3: by Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (last edited Mar 31, 2018 07:20PM) (new)

Okay. I read A LOT this month! But like 5 of these were audio books. My 5 Stars:

Shooting for the Stars (Gravity #3) by Sarina Bowen Beneath This Mask (Beneath, #1) by Meghan March Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2) by Meghan March Stone (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, #1) by Max Monroe Real Dirty (Real Dirty Duet, #1) by Meghan March Long Shot (Hoops, #1) by Kennedy Ryan Man Candy by Melanie Harlow Wanderlust by Lauren Blakely The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment, #1) by Emma Hart All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) by Cora Carmack All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2) by Cora Carmack All Played Out (Rusk University, #3) by Cora Carmack Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2) by Meghan Quinn

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
My one 5 star read for the month:

Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3) by Krista Ritchie

I'll be finished with my master's degree at the end of the May, so I hopefully I will have more time to read then!

Karen wrote: "My one 5 star read for the month:

I'll be finished with my master's degree at the end of the May, so I hopefully I will have more time to read then!"

At least your one book was a great one!!!

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Karen wrote: "My one 5 star read for the month:

I'll be finished with my master's degree at the end of the May, so I hopefully I will have more time to read then!"

That is awesome only two months left. Good for you!!

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
@Deanna - Yes I was happy that I read it! It was really good!

@ Chris - I am super excited to be finished! Now that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I'm feeling pretty good!