We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Not Too Challenging Challenges > April 2018: All Together Now Team Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 01, 2018 06:45PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments

~ All Together Now: An April Group Challenge ~
Let’s all pitch in and spell something.

For April let’s try the words “Shower April with Lisa Kleypas Lovers.”

RULES: Only ONE book per person may be submitted. You may reserve your letter now, on a first come, first serve. However, you may change your mind later in the month, just let us know as soon as possible.

Read a book with a title, series name, author’s (first or last name), character (first or last name), that begin with the letter that correspond to letters of the words we have chosen. You may ignore the indefinite and definite articles (a, an, the, etc.).

Example of Spell-It-Out in Post #2 below. If you need to know, here is info on how to Add a Book or Bookcover Link.

14/32

S. - ✔ Sherryl Woods - Flirting with Disaster ★★★★✩ [Read by Lindy-Lane.]
H. -Hello Stranger, by Lisa Kleypas ★★★★★ [Read by Carol.]
O. - ✔ Osburn, Terri - Falling Star ★★★★★ [To Read by Sharlene.]
W. - Winterborne, Rhys - Marrying Winterborne, by Kleypas [To be read by Carmen.]
E. - Every Breath You Take, by J.E. Parker [To be read by Sarielle.]
R. -Ravenels #4 - Hello Stranger, by Lisa Kleypas ★★★★★ [Read by Lisa Kay.]
Flirting with Disaster (The Charleston Trilogy, #2) by Sherryl Woods Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2) by Terri Osburn Every Breath You Take (Redeeming Love, #2) by J.E. Parker Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas
A. -The Arrangement, by Mary Balogh ★★★★½ [To be read by Kathie.]
P. -Prince of Dreams, by Lisa Kleypas ★★★✩✩ [Read by ✦⟣Kelly⟢✦.]
R. -Ravenels #3 - Devil in Spring, by Lisa Kleypas ★★★★✩ [Read by Milena (Happy).]
I. -Innocent in Death, by J.D. Robb ★★★★★ [Read by AliciaJ.]
L. - Love the One You're With, by Emily Giffin [To be read by Stephanie.]
The Arrangement (The Survivors' Club #2) by Mary Balogh Prince of Dreams (Stokehurst, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Devil in Spring (The Ravenels, #3) by Lisa Kleypas Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
W. -Wildfire, by Ilona Andrews ★★★★★ [Read by Jujubee.]
I.  -Into the Blue, by Chanel Cleeton ★★★★✩ [Read by Sonja.]
T. -
H. -His Convenient Marchioness, by Elizabeth Rolls ★★★½✩ [Read by Vintage.]
Wildfire (Hidden Legacy, #3) by Ilona Andrews Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2) by Chanel Cleeton His Convenient Marchioness (Lords at the Altar, #2) by Elizabeth Rolls
L. - ✔ Lorraine Heath - Beyond Scandal and Desire ★★★★✩ [Read by Bubbles99.]
I.  -
S. -
A. - ✔ Arend, Vivian - Rocky Mountain Heat ★★✩✩✩ [Read by Elena.]
Beyond Scandal and Desire (Sins for All Seasons, #1) by Lorraine Heath Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1, Rocky Mountain House #1) by Vivian Arend
K. -
L. -
E. -
Y. -
P. -
A. -
S. -

L. -
O. -
V. -
E. -
R. - ✔ R. S. Grey - The Beau & the Belle ★★★✩✩ [Read by Shivalika.]
S. -
The Beau & the Belle by R.S. Grey

message 2: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments
Spell-It-Out Example - We used all Lisa Kleypas books, but that isn’t a requirement.
L. - Lisa Kleypas; author of Sugar Daddy
I. - Iona Cannon: character in Lady Sophia's Lover, by Lisa Kleypas
S. - Stokehurst #2 - Prince of Dreams, by Lisa Kleypas
A. - Again the Magic, by Lisa Kleypas]
Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1) by Lisa Kleypas Lady Sophia's Lover (Bow Street Runners, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Prince of Dreams (Stokehurst, #2) by Lisa Kleypas Again the Magic (Wallflowers, #0.5) by Lisa Kleypas

message 3: by Lisa Kay (last edited May 01, 2018 06:47PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Blinkie Maker

AliciaJ I
Bubbles99 L
Carmen W
Carol H
Jujubee W
Kathie A
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦ P
Lindy-Lane S
Lisa Kay R
Milena (Happy) R
Pamela
Sarielle E
Sharlene O
Shivalika R
Sonja I
Stephanie L
Vintage H

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 469 comments I'm in but not sure of letter yet. I will let you know soon.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Okay, Pamela. Welcome to the team.

message 6: by Jujubee (new)

Jujubee (goodreadscomjujubeed) | 27 comments Hi, Lisa Kay!
Put me in for a letter ;)
Am finishing up Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas for a March challenge and am L O V I N G it!!!!!!!!!
#sorrynotsorry #buthadtosquee

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Okay, Jujubee. Welcome to the team.

message 8: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (swegner) | 374 comments Can I have an "O" for Osburn, Terri - Falling Star? Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2) by Terri Osburn

Thanks, Lisa!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Can I have an H for Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas (this is the UK cover) by Lisa Kleypas ?

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments Hello! I’ll be reading Love the One You’re With by Emily Griffin

message 11: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 1 comments I would like to join. I would like one of the Ws for Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

message 12: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, Sharlene, Carol, Stephanie, & Carmen!

✦⟣Kelly⟢✦ | 6 comments I would also like to join. I would like one of the P's for Prince of Dreams (Stokehurst, #2) by Lisa Kleypas

message 14: by Sarielle (new)

Sarielle Reads (sariellepbs) | 6 comments Can i have the "E"? I just finished a book starting with that..hehe

message 15: by Bubbles99 (new)

Bubbles99 | 22 comments Hi ;) I would like to join. Please reserve one of the L's. Thanks
Author: Lorraine Heath
Book: Beyond Scandal & Desire

Sorry, I couldn't link the book cover.

message 16: by Lindy-Lane (last edited Apr 26, 2018 06:40AM) (new)

Lindy-Lane (moonbacklit) | 78 comments "s" for Sherryl Woods : Flirting with Disaster

pretty please :)

4 stars...finished 4.15

message 17: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, ✦⟣Kelly⟢✦, Sarielle, Bubbles99, & Lindy-Lane!

message 18: by Milena (new)

Milena  | 2 comments Hello team! I would like to join the challenge!
Can I have one of the "R", for Ravenels: Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas?

message 19: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, Milena (Happy)!

message 20: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (swegner) | 374 comments Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Can I have an H for Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas (this is the UK cover) by Lisa Kleypas ?"
Carol, you will love this one!

message 21: by Sarielle (new)

Sarielle Reads (sariellepbs) | 6 comments Thank you Lisa Kay😊
E-Every Breath You Take by J.E Parker
sorry but i cant copy or send the pics dont know why😅😅

message 22: by Shivalika (new)

Shivalika Swar (shivalika_swar) | 12 comments R for R S Grey, The Beau & the Belle by R.S. Grey

message 24: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (swegner) | 374 comments Bubbles99 wrote: "Hi ;) I would like to join. Please reserve one of the L's. Thanks

Sorry, I couldn't link the book cover."

I have this book on my TBR stack!

message 25: by Vintage (new)

Vintage (vintagesedona) | 85 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "              
              ~ All Together Now: An April Group Challenge ~ Let’s all pitch in and spell something.

For April let’s try the words “Shower April with Lisa Kleypas Lovers.”

RULE..."

Hey there Lisa!

I'll take an "h" for His Convenient Marchioness

message 26: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, Shivalika & Vintage!

message 27: by Lisa Kay (last edited Apr 02, 2018 11:29AM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Sarielle, I’m not sure why you can’t either… so, I’m just going to cover all the basics I can think of:

1) I’m assuming you know how to Add a Bookcover Link, right?

2) Are you on a cell phone, using the app? I can never get one in on that crazy app.

3) If you’re looking for the book by that title, there are A LOT of books with that title, so it would be very hard or time consuming to find. A “work-around” we Mods use is to use the series name & book #. In your case it would be Redeeming Love, #2 - by putting that in the search field.

4) Another “work-around” option is to go to the author’s page, find the book, go to the book and use the ASIN or ISBN and use that in the search field. In your case this would be B078R84Q93. Try it! It’s pretty neat.

Anyway, I added your book above.

message 28: by AliciaJ (new)

AliciaJ Can I have an I for Innocent in Death Innocent in Death (In Death, #24) by J.D. Robb ?

message 29: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, AliciaJ!

message 30: by Bubbles99 (new)

Bubbles99 | 22 comments Thanks Lisa. I’m using the app on my phone & tablet and it doesn’t have the option to add a book cover (or anything for that matter!). I can’t even reply to a person’s individual post. The only thing I can do is post a new comment.

I will try on my laptop next time. Thanks!

message 31: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Yeah, I couldn't see of a way to do either of those things, Bubbles99. Not a fan of the app.

message 32: by Sarielle (new)

Sarielle Reads (sariellepbs) | 6 comments Hi Lisa I am using the mobile version thats why i cant add the book..now I changed into desktop version and I know now how to add one..thanks for your patience here's the sample Every Breath You Take (Redeeming Love, #2) by J.E. Parker

message 33: by Sonja (new)

Sonja (sonjac) | 33 comments Hi Lisa! I"ll jump back in this month!
I'll take the other I for Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2) by Chanel Cleeton please!

message 34: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments GTK, Sarielle!

message 35: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, Sonja!

message 36: by Sarielle (new)

Sarielle Reads (sariellepbs) | 6 comments Every Moment with You
here's another "E" if no one will take the spot😉

message 37: by Sarielle (new)

Sarielle Reads (sariellepbs) | 6 comments Every Moment with You (Redeeming Love, #1) by J.E. Parker
here's another "E" if no one will take the spot😊

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Sharlene wrote: "Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Can I have an H for Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas (this is the UK cover) by Lisa Kleypas ?"
Carol, you will love this one!"

Thank you, Sharlene. That's great to know. 😊

message 39: by Sharlene (new)

Sharlene (swegner) | 374 comments Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Sharlene wrote: "Carol *Young at Heart Oldie* wrote: "Can I have an H for Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas (this is the UK cover) by Lisa Kleypas ?"
Carol, you will love this one!"

Thank you, S..."

I heard Lisa speak in NY and got a signed copy and a whistle on a string (relevant to the book!)

message 40: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 117 comments Hi Lisa, looks like there might still be an "A" ...I am re-reading The Arrangement (The Survivors' Club #2) by Mary Balogh by Mary Balogh. Thanks.

message 41: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Welcome to the team, Kathie! I just spent three months in Florida with my 90 year-old Aunt Jean. I got her hooked on Mary Balogh by starting here with that book. She just LOVED it. :o)

message 42: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 117 comments thanks, the good news for your Aunt Jean is that there are so many Mary Balogh books for her to catch up on! She is my go to, comfort read. And Lisa Kleypas too..I just re-read "Dream Lake" as well.

message 43: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Yes, MB is a "comfort read" for me, too. And my aunt really liked More Than a Mistress (Mistress Trilogy #1) by Mary Balogh . One of my all-time reads. I've re-read or listened to it several times.

message 44: by Sonja (last edited Apr 04, 2018 09:14AM) (new)

Sonja (sonjac) | 33 comments OH that's such a great series, kathie! Glad your aunt liked them!
Oh..... Dream Lake (Friday Harbor, #3) by Lisa Kleypas is probably one of my very favorites by Lisa Kleypas!
Tessa Dare is another comfort read for me... if you haven't read it, read Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) by Tessa Dare or The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1) by Tessa Dare , do it!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Sharlene wrote: "Bubbles99 wrote: "Hi ;) I would like to join. Please reserve one of the L's. Thanks

Sorry, I couldn't link the book cover."

I have this book ..."

Me too, Sharlene. 😊

message 46: by Bubbles99 (new)

Bubbles99 | 22 comments Finished it a few days ago. I really enjoyed it ;) It felt a bit rushed at the end however still a lovely book. LH is one of my favourite authors. ;)

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) | 2140 comments Finished Hello Stranger (The Ravenels, #4) by Lisa Kleypas by Lisa Kleypas - 5 stars

message 48: by kathie (new)

kathie (kathie-ellen) | 117 comments I finished my re-read of The Arrangement (The Survivors' Club #2) by Mary Balogh and I can say I still really love this book (4.5 stars) and the entire series for that matter.

message 49: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Congrats, Bubbles99, Carol, & Kathie!! BTW, Bubbles99, what is the rating of your book? Your shelves are set to "private," so I can't check.

...bunnies...

message 50: by Bubbles99 (new)

Bubbles99 | 22 comments 4 stars ;)

« previous 1