Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ QUESTS ] > leah + danny + pollo

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((here we go guys))

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Yaaaaaaaay))

message 3: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments ((Sweet))

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((My dog smells like syrup))

message 5: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments ((My dog is a snoring machine right next to me. Sav meh plz!))😋

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments (( :) Me and my mom just cut his hair so his hair is uneven and we didn't finish the legs so one is poofy and the others are chicken legs))

message 7: by Swednesh (last edited Mar 31, 2018 10:38AM) (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments ((Lol!))((I forgot if we had multiple Dannys or what. But I also didn't remember if I volenteered, so what Danny is it? Is it WaterBrook?))

message 8: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((It's the Danny I created.))

message 9: by Swednesh (new)

Swednesh | 187 comments ((Sweet!😝 Nice talking to yall, but bye!))

message 10: by Fairy (new)

Fairy (magicpotatorp) | 444 comments ((Swednesh, your not part of this quest I'm sorry lol, sorry I interrupted BTW))

message 11: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Bye Swednesh))

message 12: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((lol))

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((we'll be back. gtg shower and continue moving things to the attic.))

message 14: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((ok I'll start))

message 15: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Leah stood at the top of Half-Blood hill, waiting for the other two people who were coming on the quest. Danny and her half brother Pollo were new to camp so she barely knew them. She hoped they would all be able to get along with each other and not fight. Soon she saw two lone figures come out of camp and start toward the hill.

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Danny looked to Pollo, "I bet you can't beat me." She ran without waiting or counting to 3. She made it to the top while Pollo ran behind her. "Hi, you're Leah right? I'm Danny."

message 17: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((is josh on or should i go?))

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Go ahead, he's working and I'm supposed to be helping but I'm sneaky sneaky))

message 19: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((lol ok))

message 20: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((sorry I had to go do something for my brothers))

"Yeah, I'm Leah, nice to meet you," she held her hand out to the girl. "This is your brother right? Are you guys ready to go?" Leah turned toward and looked out into the outside world, reluctant to leave the safety of camp. "I wish we had someone who could drive us."

message 21: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Nice to meet you too. Yeah he's my brother Pollo." Danny looked at her brother who was still running up the hill. "Are we going to be walking?"

message 22: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "Uh no, the pegasi should be here soon though. At least I hope they will be," she looked into the sky with a frown on her face but she couldn't see any pegasi. She sat down, sighing, on the grass.

message 23: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Danny looked over the other side of the hill, she wanted to slide down the hill. "You seem upset. What's wrong?"

message 24: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "I'm ok, just worried a little. This is my first quest and, no offense, but I don't know you guys very well." She laughed, a little nervous. "Um, do you guys want to play truth or dare or 20 questions? They usually help me to get to know a person better." She looked down and blushed, feeling immature. They probly thought she was weird now.

message 25: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Danny laughed, "I did 20 questions with Pollo the first time we met." She sat down next to Leah, "This is my first quest too. To be honest I don't really know what we're supposed to do on a quest."

message 26: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "You guys don't have to worry I could play a song, if you want me too."

message 27: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments She turned to Pollo, "No. We both know you suck at singing."

message 28: by Josh (last edited Mar 31, 2018 02:19PM) (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "I meant an instrument dummy"

message 29: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Don't call me dummy, dummy." Danny threw a rock she picked up from the ground at him.

message 30: by Josh (last edited Mar 31, 2018 02:21PM) (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "Ow...ok so what are we doing again?"

message 31: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "We'r going on a quest. I told you this before remember> This is Leah." She pointed at Leah.

message 32: by Josh (last edited Mar 31, 2018 02:24PM) (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "Hi...what are we looking for though?"

message 33: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "No clue. Leah do you know?"

message 34: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments ((Elise where are youuu!!))

message 35: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((SORRRYYYYYYY))
Leah watched the two as they had fun and tried to suppress her uncertainty. "Chiron said that Athena had something she wanted us to find. I don't know how the goddess of wisdom could use something but that was all he told me. We've been invited to come to Olympus so that she can tell us exactly what we are doing."
((can any of us drive?))

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments ((Mine can't))

"Cool!" Danny looked at Leah. "We're going on pegasi right?"

message 37: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited Apr 06, 2018 09:12AM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((ok pegasi work lol))

"Yeah, they should be here any minute." She scanned the sky and saw three dark specs in the distance, "could that be them?"

((where's josh?))

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Probably. I have everything I need. Do you?"

message 39: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "Yeah I packed earlier." The pegasi landed and she climbed onto one as gracefully as she could. The pegasus whinnied and tossed his head, seeming to be excited for the trip. Leah smiled down at the other two, "ready?"

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments Danny smiled back, "Yep." Pollo looked a little nervous. "Are you scared?" He looked at the pegasi.

message 41: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((JJJJOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH))

"They are really fun to ride once you get used to it," Leah tried to reassure Pollo.

message 42: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "I guess.." said Pollo thinking about thinking about something.

message 43: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((lol i gtg eat but I'll be back in a few mins))

Leah looked at Pollo, he seemed preoccupied with something. Normally she would ask about it, but she didn't know him very well so she decided to ignore it. "What are your guys' favorite colors?"

message 44: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "I like red" replied Pollo in a dull manner.

message 45: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "I like blue. What's yours?"

message 46: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments "Purple," Leah looked at Pollo, concerned for him. "Ok Danny you ask a question." Leah decided to just ignore Pollo, he would probably be ok.

message 47: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "Where are we again?" asked Pollo to anyone

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) | -978 comments "Um, what time do you usually fall asleep?"

message 49: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Josh wrote: ""Where are we again?" asked Pollo to anyone"

"We are flying to mount Olympus, we should get to D.C. in about 10 minutes." Leah thought for a moment, "usually I fall asleep around midnight, but sometimes I force myself to go to bed earlier because I have stuff to do."

((wait you have read the books right Josh?))

message 50: by Josh (new)

Josh Lopez | -71 comments "I don't sleep" said Pollo with his eyes wide open

« previous 1 3