Page 101 to 200

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 382 comments Mod
Discuss Pages 101 to 200 here

message 2: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

This always happens to me! I love the beginning of the book but as soon as the POV changes I start to get bored. Finished chapter 2.

Hope it gets better! I’m on page 110.

message 3: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Ii thoughts

Boy what a boring chapter but the only thing that kept me reading is seeing Tom and his family pop in twice. What’s up with Ellen is she a witch? The monk said he saw her before but she was dead? Was he referring to his wife or Ellen?

Hope they continue to pop up and get some work.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer White (jwhitern) | 18 comments I was disappointed to move away from Tom but thought it was ok. Am looking forward to learn more about Ellen, sounds like she has an interesting past. I am still trying to get over the fact that she just happened to show up and fall in love with Tom out of the blue. Kinda weird.

message 5: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Yeah the love at first sight was strange. I’m a bit behind still reading yesterday’s session.

message 6: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

How are you doing? I’m struggling this part is so slow and I’m starting to skip words to just get through it! It’s not like the beginning at all! Anyway it took me forever to get to page 150 so I’m behind!

The only parts I liked was when he mentioned the baby!

I did order the 2nd book so I hope I can get through this slow part and it returns to Tom soon as he’s losing me!

Gotta take a break now! Will try to read later today more.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer White (jwhitern) | 18 comments I am on around page 250. It does get better again. A shocker coming up soon for you! It does return to Tom, Tom and Phillip come together at a point. I am determined to get through it. My dad says it is one of his favorite books. My reading slows down during the week due to work but I will be continuing!

message 8: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Wow you read fast. I think the Phillip part slumped me a bit! I go back to work tomorrow so I'm not sure when I'll catch up. Glad to hear it picks up again and Tom returns.

You can comment in the next session and once I get there I'll be able to comment back.

message 9: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

I’m on page 182

Not liking William he’s a real jerk always talking about raping someone. Loved when aliena told him off and the people laughed. But now that made William mad. I was getting sick when they were burning that guy above the 🔥.

But did like when we see Tom again! Glad he stuck up for the woman even though he is starving.

Will read little more and then meet you in next thread

message 10: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

On page 189

Oh my I really like jack! That prank on Alfred oh my! So gross.