Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Outside Castle > Giant lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 104 (104 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) .

message 2: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Whurstle ran in the lake with Mystic.

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth strolled along the side of the lake watching the water. She looked around and saw a few other people there. She didn't know anyone there so she sat down on a log and pulled out a book.

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Whurstle pulled Mystic in the water with her. Then made an air bubble around them under the water

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ahh!” Mystic screamed as she went down and then stopped because of the air bubble.

message 6: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth looked up as she heard someone scream, she saw someone being pulled under the water, "Oh my god." she got up and walked to the edge of the shore, deciding what to do. She didn't like water, it was so cold and... wet.

message 7: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “It’s okay.” Whurstle said to Mystic “You scared me.” She wispered for some reason.

The whale (her name was bluywhale Whurstles mom) came with her and splattered water everywhere (she was outside because she could breath on land.)

message 8: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth got really scared and started wading into the water. She dived in and started looking around for the girl. She noticed something that looked like a bubble and swam toward it.

message 9: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mystic looked and saw a girl who looked to be swimming tward her. She wondered if her scream had worried someone.

message 10: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth saw a girl in a bubble and stared in awe, "Are you alri-" she tried to talk but then remembered she couldn't under water. Water filled her throat and she started to choke.

message 11: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Whurstle made a bubble around Merideth and sunk it to the lakes ground.

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She then made water float out of her mouth but only lake water.

message 13: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth looked around her. She was in a bubble, but she was sinking to the bottom of the lake. "Woah."

message 14: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn” Bluywhale (the whale) said.

“She asked if you are okay.?” Whurstle said

message 15: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth looked up and saw a whale, "Oh. My. God." she stared wide-eyed in terror. "Don't let it eat me!"

message 16: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Calm down.” She said
“It’s just my mom she wouldn’t eat you.” Whurstle said, defensive.

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Y-your mum?" Merideth said, her British accent showing. It did that when she was nervous. "S-sorry."

message 18: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “It’s okay” she said calming down
“Ohhn” Bluywhale said, with a sad look on her face worried that she’d be scared... forever!
“She said that she wouldn’t eat you.” Whurstle translated

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth looked at the whale she put her hand up and waved shyly, "I'm Merideth."

message 20: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn?” Bluywhale asked

“She asked what your name was and said hers was Bluywhale!” Whurstle said

“Cool!” Mystic whispered from behind Whurstle.

message 21: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Bluywhale." Merideth echoed, "That's nice."

message 22: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn.” Bluywhale said
“She said thanks and if you wanted you could cal her Bluy.” Whurstle told Merideth.

message 23: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth nodded, "Uh huh." She didn't know what to say. She was in a lake, with a whale, and two girls, and in a bubble, which was still sinking, she realized looking around.

message 24: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Oh do you want me to move the bubble up?” She said, when she saw Merideth go down.

message 25: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth nodded, "Yeah."

message 26: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She made the bubble float up almost to shore. “Do you want to leave the bubble or what?” She asked

message 27: by Milo (new)

Milo  "NO!!" she screamed, "I mean, I can't swim very well. I'm a meifwa."

message 28: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No like leave leave out to the land!” Whurstle said

message 29: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth blinked at Whurstle, "Well if I have used up my visit of course." she gave a tiny smile.

message 30: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) No, no you’re welcome to stay. I just don’t want you to feel like you have to stay when you want to leave. She responded.

message 31: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Alright, well I really don't have anything better to do. As long as it's okay with everyone here." she sat crossed legged and smiled.

message 32: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Sure.” Mystic (finally Mystic) said.

message 33: by Milo (last edited Apr 02, 2018 01:42PM) (new)

Milo  "I have a question. Don't whales live in salt water?" Merideth asked, being a blonde.

message 34: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [I’m a blonde how rude! Jk]
“Umm, I don’t know” Whurstle said startled by the question.
“Good question. Mystic thought.

message 35: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((So am I. :P))

"I'm sorry, I know they do. But how is she in a lake?" Merideth pointed to Bluywhale, "This is freshwater."

message 36: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well she can make a water bubble so she can go on land that’s ocean water.” Whurstle answered.
“Cool.” Mystic said, intrigued by everything.

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “And she’s usually in the swamp it’s a big swamp.” Whurstle said right after.

message 38: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth nodded, "Is she in a bubble now?" she asked squinting to see.

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well I don’t know are you mom?” She asked

“Ohhn!” She said
“I’m sorry, Shesh. She said Yes, Of course do you even know me!” She translated

“Ohhn?”
“She asked if you guys would want to ride her.” Whurstle translated.

message 40: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth scooted back to the other side of the bubble, "Um. I-I'd r-rather n-not."

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “It’s okay! No need to it’s fine.” She said.

“Ohhn.” She sadly peeped (but no one would notice if they didn’t understand her)
“She said that it’s okay”
Mystic swam out of the bubble and signaled she wanted to be in a separate one.
When Whurstle made a bubble around her she went on Bluy and said “Lets go!” They went and Bluy swam around.

message 42: by Milo (last edited Apr 02, 2018 04:08PM) (new)

Milo  Merideth looked at Mystic riding the whale, "That does look like fun." she whispered.

message 43: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well! C’mon give it a try!” Mystic and Whurstle said in unison.

message 44: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth didn't know what to do, or how to get on, "Um."

message 45: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Whurstle shaped the bubble around her head like an astronaut helmet. “Let’s do this!” she said, and pulled Merideth on.

message 46: by Milo (last edited Apr 02, 2018 04:45PM) (new)

Milo  Merideth squealed and giggled as she got pulled onto the whale. "Woah!"

message 47: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Bluy swam around at a medium pace not going to fast and scaring Merideth.

message 48: by Milo (new)

Milo  Merideth looked around and laughed, "This is amazing!" she reached her hands up and squealed.

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn!?”

She said that’s she’s gald you like it and was wondering if you want her to go faster or keep it like this!” Whurstle said
“This is really cool glad you like it.” Mystic said.

message 50: by Milo (new)

Milo  "You can go faster," Merideth murmured to the whale. I'm talking to a whale. A whale? Am I dreaming?

« previous 1 3