Christian Book Reviews discussion

Reviews > YA Fantasy book reviews needed

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Hello all,
If you appreciate fantasy/fiction, I have a few softcover copies I would love to send in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads or Amazon. Message me and I will get them to you as soon as I can.
The Watcher Key (Descendants of Light, #1) by Troy Hooker

message 2: by Celestria (new)

Celestria | 3 comments Troy wrote: "Hello all,
If you appreciate fantasy/fiction, I have a few softcover copies I would love to send in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads or Amazon. Message me and I will get them to you as s..."

Hi Troy! Fantasy is one of my favorite genres and I would love to read and review your book!

message 3: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Awesome! I friended you, you can message me your email for the PDF or your address for a softcover. Just warning you now, it’s a bit long, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading it!

message 4: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Awesome! I friended you, you can message me your email for the PDF or your address for a softcover. Just warning you now, it’s a bit long, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading it!

message 5: by Celestria (new)

Celestria | 3 comments Troy wrote: "Awesome! I friended you, you can message me your email for the PDF or your address for a softcover. Just warning you now, it’s a bit long, but I hope you’ll enjoy reading it!"

Haha, that's okay, I enjoy longer books! :D

message 6: by Davianna (new)

Davianna Troy wrote: "Hello all,
If you appreciate fantasy/fiction, I have a few softcover copies I would love to send in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads or Amazon. Message me and I will get them to you as s..."

I'd be very interested in reviewing a soft cover copy, I love fantasy and the synopsis for this beauty looks very interesting!

message 7: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments That would be great martinthewarrior! For me, clean is the name of the game, honoring to God and uplifting to others. If that is the case, feel free! I would love for you to review mine as well... The Watcher Key (Descendants of Light, #1) by Troy Hooker

message 8: by Deborah (new)

Deborah McLain (deborahthayermclain) | 30 comments would you be willing to do a review for my book Rescued by Love as I do a review for your book?

message 9: by Troy (new)

Troy Hooker | 15 comments Of course Deborah! If you friend me on Goodreads I will send my address and we can swap books. Troy