QPWDHTST discussion

actually talking about books > Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E (new)

E (e_hopf) | 8 comments Hey friends! So, I just saw Love, Simon (the movie adaptation of SVTHSA). I haven’t read the book, but I really loved the movie and wanted to ask y’all whether I should read the book or nah. I’m leaning towards yes, but I’d love your opinions. I’d also love to just geek out with you about this story, because it is so cute :)

message 2: by E (new)

E (e_hopf) | 8 comments Oh, and apparently there’s a sequel coming out soon called Leah on the Offbeat (canon bi?!?!!!!?!?). So yeah, I’m probably gonna read the books

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Hoffman (gatsbys_light) | 1 comments I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've read the book and now I really want to see the movie. So you should definitely read it!

message 4: by Lucia (new)

Lucia I havn´t seen the movie (I have to wait until June!) but i have read the book and tbh it was kinda over-hyped for me but still really pleasant and cute read. Although SEQUEL WITH LEAH? sooo excited for that one! I think in book she didn´t have as much space as she should plus her being bi is totally awesome.

message 5: by Porsha (new)

Porsha Nastor (porshvnvstor) Saw Love, Simon and I must say that the book was better but nonetheless the movie has its own magic touch to the viewers and fans of the book. It was great. A lot of love from 🏳️‍🌈