Fantasy Book Club Series discussion

The Skull Throne (Demon Cycle, #4)
This topic is about The Skull Throne
Demon Cycle > #4 (April) THE SKULL THRONE--Roll Call

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 819 comments Mod
Please let us know if you have read or are planning to read The Skull Throne by Peter V. Brett, Book 4 in the Demon Cycle.

*****PLEASE, NO SPOILERS*****

message 2: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 819 comments Mod
I am posting these topic threads a day early because April 1 will be a busy day. Happy Reading!

Suzanne | 212 comments This is where I left off in the series, so I'm planning on joining and finishing up the books :)

message 4: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 819 comments Mod
Suzanne wrote: "This is where I left off in the series, so I'm planning on joining and finishing up the books :)"

Great! I am about halfway through this one but may not have a chance to finish it over the next couple days. Busy with family stuff.

message 5: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maggie K | 1202 comments Mod
I plan to join in this read, as I have read the other ones but never this. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is up to!

Helen I'm the third one to say this is where I'm up to too, I'll try and fit it in.

message 7: by Maggie, The Malazan Queen of Chaos (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maggie K | 1202 comments Mod
I finished it the other day...so much action!

message 8: by Brent (new) - added it

Brent | 38 comments I will read this one as soon as I finish 3. Struggling to get through it.

Thomas | 11 comments I’ve read this series before :-)

message 10: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 819 comments Mod
Thomas wrote: "I’ve read this series before :-)"

Feel free to pop in with comments in the spoiler threads! I will be putting up the threads for the last book in the series, as well as a thread to discuss the series as a whole, on May 1.

message 11: by Adrian (new) - added it

Adrian | 12 comments Only picking this up now as have been busy and hope to have 4 and 5 done asap.

Suzanne | 212 comments My library hold finally came in

message 13: by Kathi, There’s no such thing as too many books! (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 819 comments Mod
Suzanne wrote: "My library hold finally came in"

Adrian wrote: "Only picking this up now as have been busy and hope to have 4 and 5 done asap."

Yay!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Skull Throne (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Peter V. Brett (other topics)