Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Non Interracial Book Discussions > Favorite Clean Lines From Any Genre

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6567 comments Mod
Do you have favorite lines from books you've read? If so, please share the lines and book information (if the book is an erotic book, please note that) - page numbers can be included.

If you read dangerous bad boys books, I know they can say some stuff that sticks with you, so share away.

Please remember to keep it clean. No erotic lines or even lines with cuss words.

I will have to share my information at another time, due to me not being home.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments Here a couple of my favorite book quotes:

“I have a black sense of humor. You try living my life, see what color yours turns.”- Karen Marie Moning, Dreamfever (Fever, #4) by Karen Marie Moning

“Power is neither male or female.” - Michael Crichton, Disclosure by Michael Crichton

“Never trust people who smile constantly. They're either selling something or not very bright.”- Laurell K. Hamilton, Burnt Offerings (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #7) by Laurell K. Hamilton . I think this is from the Anita Blake series before it became erotica.

“I'm the top of the food chain and well...you're the food.” - Sherrilyn Kenyon, Dance with the Devil (Dark-Hunter, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 3: by Emotonal (new)

Emotonal Reads | 164 comments those are some awesome ones, I have had a few i like from a few books, I'll have gather them up and post soon.

Hey Arch, how are you lady?:)