The Sisterhood of the Booklions discussion

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1)
This topic is about Bloodlines
Book Discussions > Bloodlines

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Omg!!!!! I love these books!!!! Time to discuss em!

Kassadychy | 42 comments I am currently reading the second one and I AM LOVING SYDRIAN.❤️

message 3: by Laurie, You may now call me Queen of the BookJungle or Your Bookiness (new) - rated it 5 stars

Laurie | 1514 comments OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHO HAS READ SILVER SHADOWS YET?!?! I HAVE!!!!! THE ENDDDD!!!!! WHYYHYY?????? I love these books SOOOO much!!!! SOMEONE DISCUSS WITH ME!!!

Kassadychy | 42 comments I am waiting for the third one BUT CANNOT WAIT TO READ SILVER SHADOWS!!!

message 5: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments I still have to read silver shadows!!! So many books!!!

Kassadychy | 42 comments I have the third and fourth book and my nightstand.. Along with 8 others but I just can't seem to want to read them.. :( readers block?

message 7: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Kassadychy wrote: "I have the third and fourth book and my nightstand.. Along with 8 others but I just can't seem to want to read them.. :( readers block?"

I have that sometimes.

Kassadychy | 42 comments It is terrible:( but I am getting back into them just finished one:)

message 9: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Kassadychy wrote: "It is terrible:( but I am getting back into them just finished one:)"

Haha, It's not terrible.

Kassadychy | 42 comments Well yeah I didn't finish the bloodlines book though... It was a different one..like out of all eight books I finished one.

message 11: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments I haven't finished all the book. I still have to read the last one.

message 12: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments *books

Kassadychy | 42 comments Yeah I gotta read 3-the latest one. #toomanybookstoolittletime

message 14: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Kassadychy wrote: "Yeah I gotta read 3-the latest one. #toomanybookstoolittletime"

I feel ya I feel ya....

message 16: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden God I love these books. Anyone who's read silver shadows?

message 17: by Annabel, "Annabel is so hot, she makes steam look cool."-Leo Valdez (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel (achick1010) | 938 comments Zoe wrote: "God I love these books. Anyone who's read silver shadows?"

Aria has

message 18: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments YESSS!!! It's soooo good!!! I'm soooooo excited for the Ruby circle!

message 19: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden Right!! I can't wait!

message 20: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Same!!! I really hope it's going to be good!

message 21: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments GUESS WHO JUST GOT THE RUBY CIRCLE!!!! AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! but also sad that it's ending...

message 22: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden Awwww luckyyyy I can't get it till this weekend!

message 23: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Yeah! I'm really hoping it's good

message 24: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden It's Richelle Mead, of course it's going to be good (:

message 25: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Haha!!! True!!! Last sacrifice was AMAZING and I'm sure this will be no different

message 26: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden Yeah especially since Jill is missing, everyone will be working together. We'll probably get to see the old gang!

message 27: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments I know!!! I'm SO excited about that! Also cause silver shadows left off with them at the moroi court so well definitely get to see some old faces!

message 28: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden Yes! I'm kind of worried about Nina though, she was being kind of shady at the end there. What do you think?

message 29: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments Yeah... I don't really know about that... I feel like ma s she's hiding something or sins thing to do with spirit magic

message 30: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe Golden Yeah me too, she's supa shady. And she like has a thing for Adrian.

message 31: by Aria, The Founder of The Sisterhood whose heart belongs to books (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria | 1390 comments yeah... not sure how that's all going to play out