Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6567 comments Mod
Yesterday, my nephew gave me his old phone that had the Kindle App on it and I downloaded a lot of free ebooks. In 2012, I had downloaded the app to my computer and downloaded free ebooks, but never had a chance to really read the books. I started one and stopped. The ebooks are on my phone now.

Although, I prefer printed books, I am glad I have the phone to read books, because, I can take it anywhere to read and go somewhere that has wifi to download more books. I do not have the internet right now.

I am glad that Amazon has free ebooks on their site. I hate that a lot of the books are erotic books, but at least there are some non-erotic books in mainstream. The IR genre was nothing but erotic books and that is sad.

I might be going library book shopping today. Print comes before ebooks. I might get a chance to read and write an review about one of my ebooks, before I head back home next week.

message 2: by Megan (last edited Jul 25, 2014 11:32AM) (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 674 comments I have actually found sone good free e-books. I follow a lot of authors on FB and am part of a few groups that post about free books. They're out there! You just have to hunt for them!

Also check to see if your library has an e-library, mine does and has many good titles popular authors and indi.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

My library does have a e-library, I am going to have to see if I can download them to my kindle app.

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan (meganscoils) | 674 comments It should say. Most libraries use Overdrive. To the right it'll say Available Formats, and 9/10 Kindle Book is listed. I hope you find some good ones!

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

We have overdrive.

message 6: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (rae_l) | 2002 comments Mod
Arch, if you want me to scope out some for you, I can. I picked up a bunch of great freebies some clean books that you may like but they are either thrillers, mainstream or inspirational/christian romances, and fantasy. I subscribe to a few freebie and deal sub sites that email me everyday with goodies.

My faves are:

BookGorilla.com
Pixel of Ink
A Cheap Romance
Inspired Reads
Freebooksy

message 7: by Arch , Mod (new)

Sure Rae.

message 8: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Okay. Will send some recs your way. :-)

message 9: by Arch , Mod (new)

Thanks Rae

message 10: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

Np!