Girls' Only Journaling Club discussion

Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Princess Katie (new)

Princess Katie (princesskatiejoy) | 12 comments Mod
This is where you can, yeah you guessed it, introduce yourself! Tell us your name, age if you want, how long you have been journaling, what your current journal looks like, and anything else we should know about you!

message 2: by R.A. (new)

R.A. I'm Rosalyn Rooney and eighteen years old!!!! :) I've journaled since maybe I was 10? Maybe younger!

message 3: by Princess Katie (new)

Welcome to the group! What got you into journaling?

message 4: by R.A. (new)

R.A. Good question!! :D I think because I wanted good memories written down so I could go back whenever I wanted to so I could read them again!! :)

message 5: by Princess Katie (new)

Neato!

message 6: by Madeline (new)

Madeline  (theorganizedscatterbrain) Hi everyone! My name is Vivien. I've been journaling since... forever. I don't remember when I started. I like keeping a journal/diary because memories are very important to me, and as a word person, I love to see them on paper.

I have a filled a billion or so diaries (really only three so far) and I keep them all on my bookshelf where I can read them over and over again!

My favorite thing to do is write. My second favorite thing to do is draw. My third favorite is acting, and my fourth is definetley reading.

message 7: by Princess Katie (new)

Welcome to the group Vivien! :)