Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > JJ's (@darkbft) Books for Trade — Updated 8/4/18!

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JJ || This Dark Material (last edited Aug 04, 2018 07:17PM) (new)

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments 2019 ARCs
Enchantée by Gita Trelease (MS with plain white cover)

2018 ARCs
Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas, #2) by Zoraida Córdova The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas Circe by Madeline Miller The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black (US ARC with purple cover)
Daemon Voices by Philip Pullman The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White Dry by Neal Shusterman Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #3) by Kerri Maniscalco Lies You Never Told Me by Jennifer Donaldson Melmoth by Sarah Perry (both MS and ARC)
Mirage (Mirage, #1) by Somaiya Daud My Dear Hamilton A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton by Stephanie Dray Not Even Bones (Untitled #1) by Rebecca Schaeffer Odd One Out by Nic Stone The Pisces by Melissa Broder The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang The Queen's Rising (The Queen’s Rising, #1) by Rebecca Ross A Reaper at the Gates (An Ember in the Ashes, #3) by Sabaa Tahir Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen, #1) by Sarah Glenn Marsh Rust & Stardust by T. Greenwood Sadie by Courtney Summers Seafire (Seafire, #1) by Natalie C. Parker The Smoke Thieves (The Smoke Thieves, #1) by Sally Green Song of Blood & Stone (Earthsinger Chronicles, #1) by L. Penelope Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik Tess of the Road (Tess of the Road, #1) by Rachel Hartman To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo Tomb Song by Julián Herbert What Should Be Wild by Julia Fine The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw Wildcard (Warcross #2) by Marie Lu Your Duck Is My Duck Stories by Deborah Eisenberg

Older ARCs
Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody The Doll's Alphabet by Camilla Grudova Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1) by Renee Ahdieh Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2) by Amie Kaufman Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng

FCs
Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado (Powell's Indiespensable exclusive signed HC)
The Gold-Son by Carrie Anne Noble (signed PB)
Uprooted by Naomi Novik (US HC)

ARC Wishlist
High Priority
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3) by J.K. Rowling Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte The Gilded Wolves (The Gilded Wolves, #1) by Roshani Chokshi The Lantern's Ember by Colleen Houck The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon The Winter of the Witch (Winternight Trilogy, #3) by Katherine Arden Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan

Other ARCs
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer Broken Things by Lauren Oliver The Girl King by Mimi Yu The Sisters of the Winter Wood by Rena Rossner The Deepest Roots by Miranda Asebedo The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black White Stag by Kara Barbieri

FC Wishlist
Uprooted by Naomi Novik (UK HC)

**I'm also willing to trade some of the ARCs listed above for non-collectible FCs off my Amazon wish list. I'm happy to DM you the link if you're interested in any of them!

If you prefer to talk on Twitter, you can also reach me on my trading account @darkbft!

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Updated 4/7/2018!

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Updated!

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments PM pls? Interested in a couple things pls! Thanks! :)

message 8: by Ally (new)

Ally (thebookshrine) | 17 comments Hey! Does the cruel prince arc have cover art?

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Ally wrote: "Hey! Does the cruel prince arc have cover art?"

No, this is the US ARC with a purple cover.

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hi! Are you looking to trade ARCs for ARCs or would you consider doing ARCs for FCs? I have a few FCs from your WL and I'm interested in a couple ARCs you have. Let me know!! :)

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hi! Are you looking to trade ARCs for ARCs or would you consider doing ARCs for FCs? I have a few FCs from your WL and I'm interested in a couple ARCs you have. Let me know!! :)"

For most of these ARCs I'm only interested in trading for other ARCs, yes. There are a few I would consider trading for an FC, so feel free to DM me with what you were interested in.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments JJ || This Dark Material wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "Hi! Are you looking to trade ARCs for ARCs or would you consider doing ARCs for FCs? I have a few FCs from your WL and I'm interested in a couple ARCs you have. Let me know!! :)"
..."

Okay! I'll DM you now! :)

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments JJ || This Dark Material wrote: "2019 ARCs
Enchantée by Gita Trelease (MS with plain white cover)

2018 ARCs
Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage Bruja Born (Brooklyn Brujas, #2) by Zoraida Córdova The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas [bookcover:Circ..."

Hi!

I'm interested in some of your titles:
Escaping from Houdini
Reign of the Fallen
Wildcard
To Kill a Kingdom
The Queen's Rising

I don't think I have anything you listed, but you can check my trade list to see if I have anything you'd like. Also - I'd be interested in trading FC's off your Amazon list to trade for ARCs.

Here's my trade link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

DM me your Amazon list and if you found anything off my trades!

Thanks!!! :)

JJ || This Dark Material (jacquelinh) | 18 comments Stephanie wrote: "JJ || This Dark Material wrote:"

Hi Stephanie! To Kill a Kingdom is currently pending, and the only other ARC on that list I would trade for an FC is The Queen's Rising. I'll send you my Amazon WL and you can just let me know :)