2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > TBR Twins, April

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

message 2: by Kara, TBR Twins (new)

Kara (karaayako) | 3965 comments How to compare books:

1. Go to your twin's profile and click "compare books"

2. In the top right corner, set the "common shelves" to "to read." If you or your partner keeps the TBR list somewhere other than the "to read" shelf, then you can use the two fields under that to compare books.

This should give you a neat list of everything you have in common.

message 3: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 343 comments Marina and I will read Dark Places.

message 4: by Greer (new)

Greer (foxingontheedges) | 24 comments Ashy Khaira and I are going to read Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockworkangel Infernal Devices #1

message 5: by Sowndarya (new)

Sowndarya Kishore (sowndarya-kishore) | 19 comments Matilde and I are gonna read Red Queen

message 6: by Chris (new)

Chris Hurckes (cjhurck) | 100 comments Forgot to sign up for this. So if someones twin doesnt respond, Ill take their place!

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris Hurckes (cjhurck) | 100 comments Kristina wrote: "Marina and I will read Dark Places."

Good choice! I really enjoyed this book.

message 8: by Chris (new)

Chris Hurckes (cjhurck) | 100 comments Sowndarya wrote: "Matilde and I are gonna read Red Queen"

Hopefully you enjoy this book and read the rest of the series. Its a good one.

message 9: by Claire (new)

Claire  (claire6452) | 685 comments Cathy and I are going to read Before We Were Yours

message 10: by Ariana (new)

Ariana Carrillo (arianaa24) | 25 comments Laura and I will be reading Blindness

message 11: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Tessa and I are reading The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane by Lisa See

message 12: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Obida | 97 comments David and I are reading The City of Brass

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (lmelliott) | 686 comments Daisya and I will read The Chalk Man.

message 14: by Zachary (new)

Zachary (inwordstruth) | 1 comments Rachel and I will be reading “People Who Eat Darkness” by Richard Lloyd Parry.

message 15: by Mani (new)

Mani (manisbookcorner) | 134 comments Hi... my TBR twin has not responded to my message. So if anyone is in similar position and looking for a TBR twin I'd happy to join up with you.

message 16: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 12 comments I would like to participate but I don't know if it's too late in the month to.
Please reply,
Thanks, Jesa!

message 17: by Mani (new)

Mani (manisbookcorner) | 134 comments Jesa Rachele wrote: "I would like to participate but I don't know if it's too late in the month to.
Please reply,
Thanks, Jesa!"

Hi Jesa,
I'm happy to buddy up with you if want. As my April buddy hasn't replied back to me yet.

Mani

message 18: by Chris (new)

Chris Hurckes (cjhurck) | 100 comments We would have been great partners next month Jesa as we are both
interested in a few books being released.

message 19: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 12 comments What type of genres do you like mani?

message 20: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 12 comments What type of genre of books do you like?

message 21: by Mani (new)

Mani (manisbookcorner) | 134 comments Jesa Rachele wrote: "What type of genres do you like mani?"

I’m into mystery, crime, thrillers, horror mostly but trying to get into other genres.

I’m happy to read any book that we may both have on our TBR list.

message 22: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 12 comments Hey Mani, I love mystery!

message 23: by Jesa (new)

Jesa Burgoyne | 12 comments Chris, what book do you want to read together for May?

message 24: by Harshmi (new)

Harshmi | 94 comments Casey and I are reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane

Kat (whatskatreading) (whatskatreading) | 12 comments Veronica and I read “The Silence of the Lambs”. :) Such a great read!

message 26: by Claire (new)

Claire  (claire6452) | 685 comments Cathy and I read Before We Were Yours and we both really liked it. We both had a hard time putting it down!