Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (Next Generation) Roleplay discussion

Character Sorting Stoof > Character Creation

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2018 06:05PM) (new)

Here you can post the Applications for the next gen characters you have claimed and any other characters you wish to make.

Name:
Pets{If any}:
Personality:
Parents:
Appearance:
Home Dimension: (Earth, Mewnie, Etc)
History:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 14, 2018 03:25PM) (new)

Name: Comet Butterfly
Personality: He's kind, generous, energetic, curious, and adventurous. He's a bit protective over his sister's and is big on matchmaking. He's a gentlemen who often flirts.
Parents: Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz
Appearance: description
descriptiondescriptiondescription
(view spoiler)
Home Dimension: Born on Mewnie, but like his sisters he is also a Earthling. He and his sister's are the first of their kind. (A cross breed between a Mewman and a Human)
History: He grew up being loved and never neglected by his parents. Queen Star and King Marco loved all their children evenly and would often get along with them. Growing up Comet heard many many stories about His parent's adventures. He eventually decided to go to a school in mewnie that trained people so they can help protect Mewnie when he was really young. He came back home when he was 14. He was with the students (ages of 7-16) from the school he went to. One of the gaurds were giving the students a tour of the castle. They had finished their training at the academy and now were going to train at the castle. His parent sent him and his sisters to Earth.
-Magic
-His Family
-Sweets
-Burrito's
-Corn
-Karate
-Fighting
Dislikes:
-Death
-Bitter things
-Bullies
-Stuck up brats
Other: He made a few friend's while he was at the academy (I'll be making one of them later)

message 3: by Milo (last edited Mar 31, 2018 12:04PM) (new)

Milo  Name: Delilah Bridgeworth
Personality: Super shy, doesn't talk, is mysterious
Parents: Unknown
Appearance: https://cartoongirl7.deviantart.com/a..., https://weheartit.com/entry/115685276
Home Dimension: Unknown. Prefers Earth

History: Delilah never knew anything about herself, where she was from, who her parents were, if she had any siblings, nothing. She woke up on Earth with no memory at all. She wandered the Earth, trying to find herself. She got some memories back, but only bad ones. Every once in a while, she will get a vision, it's blurry, but it's a part of her past. She wants to find herself and who she is. But she's starting to lose hope. Later she met even a more mysterious guy, Damien. They are still a couple today.

Dislikes: Crowds, losing Damien, spicy foods.
Other: Plays piano and sings.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

accepted

message 5: by bubblewaffles, Prince Ari Lucitor (new)

bubblewaffles | 41 comments Mod

[Name] Alena Susan Lynn Thomas
[Nickname/Common Name] Susan
[Age] 14
[Gender] Female
[Home Dimension] Earth
•❅───────────────✧❅✦❅✧───────────────❅•
[Appearance]

Susan by @chibicmps

[Personality] Sometimes, she has a rather carefree attitude that may make her appear reckless and rash, but she really just loves to live life to the fullest and make as many friends as possible, and enjoy her time on Earth. She is interested in Mewni because of the tales about Star that her mother tells her, and kinda wants to visit someday. She likes to cook and adores baking apple pies, which she shares with her friends on good days. On bad days, she just devours them herself. She stress eats occasionally but tries to stop herself from doing so. She participates in an average of around 2-3 sports which have a low commitment so that she can still hang out with her friends. She can be protective of her friends sometimes, but she just normally does the most she can and settles for it. She loves to make things, like baking, drawing, writing, and learning. She is enthusiastic and will support her friends in every way possible. She can be a little bit of a flirt sometimes around people she likes, but it's mostly just subtle flirting.

[History] Born to Jackie and Oskar, she was always a chill, quiet, yet calm baby, who could get a little bit excited at times. She knew how to control her temper from an early age on, and worked on it. As the second oldest, she does have some responsibility when it comes to taking care of the younger children. She was friends with plenty of her mothers' friends' children, but mostly because her mother and their parents would have parties and the kids would have no choice to socialize. She does pretty well in school, and floats above most of the average crowd, with stellar skateboarding skills and math grades under her belt and keeping her floating, which she adores. She has been working hard to be the best out of them, but fails most of the time, since she is overshadowed by the oldest child quite often.
•❅───────────────✧❅✦❅✧───────────────❅•
[Parents] Jackie and Oskar
[Likes]
-Friends
-Starbucks
-Boba

[Dislikes]
-Sore losers
-The smell of permanent markers
-Spiders

[Other] She is the second oldest Jackie x Oskar child. She is bisexual~

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Accepted! {I love her!}

message 7: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 9 comments Heyoo!

message 8: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 9 comments Question: is there any limits to oc abilities such as, is it strictly magic only?

message 9: by bubblewaffles, Prince Ari Lucitor (new)

Umm... probably like the monster abilities mentioned, like Tom's Buffrog's, Toffee's, etc.

message 10: by bubblewaffles, Prince Ari Lucitor (new)

Yuki~ "Sometimes you just have to learn to be brave and face your fears. And other times you just have to leave those fears be because they are there wrote: "Accepted! {I love her!}"

Thanks!

message 11: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 9 comments K thx bubble

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Yukino Kiera Cadwell
Personality: Yuki is quiet and rather responsible. When she opens up to you, she can be rather energetic and childish. She's protective and very caring. Many see her as anti Social and don't really bother her. She's a bit of a tsundere and always ends up hiding her emotions in the end, for fear she might worry someone.
Parents: Rose (Mother) Max (Father, Deceased)
Home Dimension: Earth
History: Yuki lived a rather normal life. She never really met her father because he died when she was a baby, but she always had her mother. Because her mother was always working and was a bit irrational, Yuki ended up having to grow up quicker than what she hoped. She became responsible for her mother's sake and ended up ignoring most. Then one day, She met a girl with white hair. The girl was alone and obviously clueless about the world, what with her walking up to strangers and such. Yuki ended up taking the little one in. The girl ended up explaining about Mewnie. Yuki went along with it, not believing a single word, until the girl brought her to Mewnie using her dimensional scissors. However, learning about this new dimension didn't bother Yuki at all. In fact, she went on with her days as nothing happened, taking care of the small child and her mother when she cam home.
-Sweets
-Flowers
-Baking
-Children
Dislikes:
-Bullies
-Jerks!
Other: N/A

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 13, 2018 07:28AM) (new)

Name: Akiko Pheonix
Nickname: Aki
Personality: Aki is rather childish and energetic. She's a ball of innocence and is rather dense. She doesn't know much about Earth, so she ends up asking a bunch of questions. She often finds trouble because of her stubbornness and the fact that she doesn't listen. She's rather forgetful and is rather terrible at keeping secrets. She's a nervous wreck when she tries to hide something, and when she's nervous she often braids a few strands of hair.
Parents: Status Unknown
Home Dimension: Mewnie
History: Aki was born to a mewman and a cat-like monster, hence the ears and tails. The mewman and the monster were madly in love, however, because of their families, they were torn apart. While some people may except the peace between Mewmans and Monsters, their families did not. However, their families were too late. The Mewman girl was already pregnant with their child. She hid it from her parents for as long as she could. When her parents find out, they ordered her to kill the baby. Being the caring person she was, When she gave birth to the baby, she gave it to Queen Star, requesting for her to take care of the baby. Star took the baby and raised it with Comet, his sisters, and the twins. Aki got along well with all of them, believing that she was their cousin, however, one day when Aki was exploring a forest, she found some dimensional scissors. She used it and then found herself on Earth, the place where Star and Marco had a lot of great Adventures. She was happy to be there, but she knew virtually nothing of the place. So, she walked up to random strangers, talking what sounded like nonsense to them. When Aki approached a rather sketchy looking and Dangerous pair, she was stopped by a girl around 5 years older than her. The girl told Aki not to approach strangers because it was dangerous. Yuki ended up taking Aki with her, taking care of her until she found her parents. When Aki told her about Mewnie, Yuki didn't really believe her at first. That was, until Aki showed Yuki mewnie. Yuki tried to get Aki back to Queen Star, her guardian, but Aki refused and said she wanted to stay on Earth. So, now here she is, Living with Yuki and Yuki's mother.
-Earth, Animals, Mewnie, People, Flowers, Sweets
Dislikes:
-Bitter things; Coffee; Mean people
Other: N/A

message 14: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Yuki~ "Sometimes you just have to learn to be brave and face your fears. And other times you just have to leave those fears be because they are there wrote: "Name: Comet Butterfly
Personality: He's kind, generous, energetic, curious, and adventurous. He's a bit protective over his sister's and is big on matchmaking. H..."

I know I sound like I'm badgering with all my questions, Yuki, but would you be open to the possibility of Comet knowing Johanna, when she's created?

message 15: by Florida_Man16 (last edited Sep 14, 2018 10:11AM) (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Name: Johanna Corvus

Personality: Johanna can seem like a kind of depressing person at times, what with her dark color palette and habit of seemingly talking to herself. It takes her awhile to open up to new people, but once she accepts you as a friend or ally, you'll often find her a reliable companion.

Parents: Deceased

Appearance:
description

Johanna stands at about average height, with shoulder length black hair and extremely pale skin. Her visible right eye is red in color, while her left eye is covered by an eyepatch. She wears all black at all times, usually a black skirt and shirt with matching stockings and shoes. The only part of her clothing that is not usually black is the red bow on the collar of her shirt and her eyepatch, which is white.

Home Dimension: Trans-Dimensional, but born in Mewnie

History: Johanna was born to the previous Raven King and Queen, who's empire has since fallen. Somewhere around this time is when her left eye was blinded. She fled to the Earth dimension in order to survive.

Likes: Birds, the color black, quiet places, and in some cases, chaos.

Dislikes: People that harm birds (Excluding birds like chickens and turkeys), large predatory birds, excessively cheerful individuals.

Other: She's kinda homeless by human/mewman standards.
There is a white bird that seems to follow her at all times, it's actually a raven with white feathers.

Abilities:
Raven Queen- Johanna can speak to and in some cases command conspiracies of ravens.
Conspiracy Form- Johanna can transform into a conspiracy of ravens to move faster or evade attacks.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathon- Without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself. wrote: "Yuki~ "Sometimes you just have to learn to be brave and face your fears. And other times you just have to leave those fears be because they are there wrote: "Name: Comet Butterfly

Of course :)

message 17: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Cool.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonathon- Without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself. wrote: "Name: Johanna Corvus

Personality: Johanna can seem like a kind of depressing person at times, what with her dark color palette and habit of seemingly talking to herself. I..."

accepted

message 19: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Thanks.

message 20: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 150 comments Mod
Name: Stella Butterfly
Personality: Kind and caring. Stella loves speaking her mind, even if it sometimes tends to be rude. She's shy around others but to those who knows her she's outgoing, confident, and she won't hesitate to fight if she has to. She loves going to different dimensions, especially when she has free time.
Parents: Star Butterfly
Marco Diaz
Appearance: Stella is short, like not average height but a little lower, she stands at the height of 4'8" and 3/4 and weighs a little over 80 lbs(I tried doing research and making her shorter then average). Stella has blonde hair that reaches down and stops an inch before the middle of her back, usually the back is tied up in a half up half down ponytail, a blue stripe down the back of her hair(Same color as Moon Butterfly's hair), her eyes are brown and on her both cheeks are the yin yang symbol. When in royalty she usually wears a baby blue dress with her symbol imprinted on the front of it, and matching shoes with a reddish cloak that looks almost midnight black. When she travels to earth she wears a black shirt with white designs, blue jeans, and tennis shoes.
Home Dimension: (Earth, Mewnie, Etc) Mewni
History: She was born on Mewni but when she was old enough she was taken to Earth for school, so she could learn about Earth and see if she liked it and she did so for a while she was sent to live with Grandmother and Grandfather Diaz, going to school for a while so she didn't have to constantly use the dimensional scissors, only keeping them when she feels homesick. She visits every weekend when she doesn't have homework to do.(Since she's not next in line to rule she doesn't have to worry about ruling)
Dislikes: Bullies, people who are selfish or arrogant
Other: When she uses her magic, the yin yang symbol starts glowing, it has happened every time she used her magic

((How's this))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

accepted!

message 22: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

How does she sound(with appearance)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

she sounds cool!

message 24: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

My drawing sucks

message 25: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (last edited Sep 14, 2018 03:31PM) (new)

This is my crappy drawing

message 26: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 9 comments Better than my drawings. I do draw a mean stick figure tho XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

It's honestly better than mine. I'd probably just draw a stick person, Or i wouldn't even bother with the body, i'd draw some eyes and a smiley face or something.

message 28: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

I might make a new dimension if y'all are fine with that

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that's fine.

message 30: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

I'd make Two of the royalties from there, someone can make the third child. I'm thinking either naming it Alzor or Aldran

message 31: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

They're identical twins, who's next in line to be leader

message 32: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 9 comments Sounds awesome

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh! I want to make the third child! {I need something to do rn XD}

message 34: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

Should I make a poll for what to name the new dimension?

message 35: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (last edited Sep 14, 2018 03:42PM) (new)

Yuki~ "It's double the giggles & Double the Grins, and double the trouble if your blessed with twins." wrote: "Oooh! I want to make the third child! {I need something to do rn XD}"

Okay

message 36: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

The parents will be NPC, now to choose what they will look like

message 37: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

Like their species/race

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ѕуℓνєση~яανєη wrote: "Should I make a poll for what to name the new dimension?"

you can if you want

((Omg... my cats trying to attack my fingers as i type))

message 39: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

We can still create them, the dimension will be unknown until the poll is over

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! {I'll create mine after the species and everything is sorted out.}

message 41: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

I've decided that they're animals should look kinda like this

message 42: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

I found it looking for ideas

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh! They're adorable! XD

message 44: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

I'm thinking either angel like beings or dragon like beings, which one sounds better

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm... Dragon like beings :)

message 46: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

Okay then that is what they are

message 47: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

Also I boredly found this Which is where I kinda got the concept from

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! XD

message 49: by Phoenix~They/Them, Sam Lucitor (new)

The sister that I'm making looks like this

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool! I'm currently stuck on two images for my character. Trying to debate which one should be his appearance.

« previous 1 3