2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5)
This topic is about The Assassin's Blade
The Assassin’s Blade > The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Apr 18, 2018 03:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Contains all five novellas.

Celaena Sardothien is Adarlan's most feared assassin. As part of the Assassin's Guild, her allegiance is to her master, Arobynn Hamel, yet Celaena listens to no one and trusts only her fellow killer-for-hire, Sam. In these action-packed novellas - together in one edition for the first time - Celaena embarks on five daring missions. They take her from remote islands to hostile deserts, where she fights to liberate slaves and seeks to avenge the tyrannous. But she is acting against Arobynn's orders and could suffer an unimaginable punishment for such treachery. Will Celaena ever be truly free? Explore the dark underworld of this kick-ass heroine to find out.

The Assassin and the Pirate Lord
Settings
Adarlan
Skull’s Bay
Rifthold

10 Chapters

Character List
(view spoiler)

The Assassin and the Healer
Setting
Innish (port town in the Kingdom of Melisande)

6 Chapters

Character List
(view spoiler)

The Assassin and the Desert
Settings
Red Desert
Xandria

12 Chapters

Sessiz Suikast : Silent Assassins
Asterion horses : The most ancient breed of horse in Erilea, legend claimed that the Fae had made them from the four winds—spirit from the north, strength from the south, speed from the east, and wisdom from the west, all rolled into a slender-snouted, high-tailed, lovely creature.

Character List
(view spoiler)

The Assassin and the Underworld
Setting
Rifthold

12 Chapters

Character List
(view spoiler)

The Assassin and the Empire
Setting
Rifthold
Endovia

Prologue (After)
12 Chapters
Epilogue (After)
2nd Epilogue (Beginning)

Character List
(view spoiler)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments The discussion questions are up. I highly recommend that they be answered following each installment rather than waiting until the end of the book. It will make for a more interesting discussion this way.

Great to know and thank you VERY much.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "Great to know and thank you VERY much."

Sure thing. I enjoyed thinking up the questions :)

message 5: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I did as you advised, so have just answered the first six questions. It is strange that one (the first) was at the bottom of the page, and then I had to do it over and over.

Maybe, now, because they are at the top of the list [temporarily], it won't be so difficult, but I recommend everyone who is searching for question 1 (or whatever) look at the next page if they can't find the right one in order!

This will possibly happen at some point in the future for missing questions on the first page....

Charlene wrote: "I did as you advised, so have just answered the first six questions. It is strange that one (the first) was at the bottom of the page, and then I had to do it over and over.

Maybe, now, because t..."

If you click on topics, it will display in alpha order.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Charlene wrote: "I did as you advised, so have just answered the first six questions. It is strange that one (the first) was at the bottom of the page, and then I had to do it over and over. "

Sorry, I didn't realize the questions went on to the next page. Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to keep the questions in order other than sorting by topic as Jonetta suggests.