2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program Group discussion

July Books?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karsyn (last edited Jul 25, 2014 07:57AM) (new)

Karsyn  (imzadi) How is your July going? Read any good books? Any Favorites? Have any to recommend? Are you still on track to meet, or surpass, your summer goal?

message 2: by Karsyn (new)

Karsyn  (imzadi) My favorite books from July so far were Iris Johansen's newest series with Kendra Michaels. I loved both ~

Close Your Eyes (Kendra Michaels #1) by Iris Johansen & Sight Unseen (Kendra Michaels #2) by Iris Johansen .

Others I enjoyed ~

Nil (Nil, #1) by Lynne Matson Innocent Prey (Brown and De Luca, #3) by Maggie Shayne Nothing To Lose (Grey Justice, #1) by Christy Reece Vanished (Mason Callahan, #1) by Kendra Elliot

I surpassed my goal of 75 books on July 19th. I'm now at 84.

message 3: by Stephanie H (new)

Stephanie H (My Bookish Itinerary) | 2 comments NIL is good. I really enjoyed reading that. Three that I have absolutely loved reading this month are:

Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers

And I am pretty happy that I have passed my summer goal of 30 books. I am currently at 31.

That is awesome that you are up to 84. For the year I am at 70.

Happy Reading!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandampate) | 5 comments I've read so many good books this month. Let's see... Champion by Marie Lu, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen, and I decided to reread Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. All of those are excellent reads!

message 5: by Allison (new)

Allison (akayr) | 2 comments July was a good month for me, simply because The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness came out! :)

Karsyn - That is a lot of books! Keep up the awesome pace!

Stephanie: I just picked up Grave Mercy from the library and I can't wait to read it.

Amanda: Wow, you read a whole bunch of amazing books. I just finished The Queen of the Tearling and I loved it. Too bad we have to wait so long until the next one.

I have only read 26 books so far. I better kick it into gear. :)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandampate) | 5 comments Kay wrote: "July was a good month for me, simply because The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness came out! :)

Karsyn - That is a lot of books! Keep up the awesome pace!

Stephanie: I just picked up Grave Mercy..."

I know right?! I'm dying! I want to know what happens! Also, I just finished Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover, and absolutely fell in LOVE! SOOOO GOOD!