One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > ~Chel~ and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Here we are ^-^

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I'm generally okay with most things. Sorry that's not helpful. But yeah. As long as it's nothing too gory or offensive. :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha, that's okay ^^ Do you do MxM, MxF or FxF RPs? (:

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I tend to stick with MxF. :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay, that's fine :D

So, I have a few ideas that I do really like (: Are you okay with teenage pregnancy? Amnesia? Band roleplays? Post apocalypse?

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yep. I'm fine with all of them. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay ^^ Um, I always have a good experience with teenage pregnancy roleplay's, so how about we do that? (:

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Sounds great. Do you have plot idea or do you want to decide as we go along? :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yes indeed I do ^^ I have a few slightly different ones actually haha But I'll just stick with the one I like the best.

Guy A and Girl A have been going out for about a month now, being friends before that. Guy A is horrible at showing feelings of romance in public, and this worries Girl A, because she thinks he doesn't actually like her. Frustrated, she confronts him about it, and he explains that he does like her, he's just bad at showing it. One thing leads to another that day, and about 2 weeks alter, she is pregnant! They are both worried at first, but then Guy A convinces her that everything will be okay, and he'll protect her and stick around her no matter what.

Now, a lot more drama comes from this, one of them will get kicked out of the house, and they end up moving into an apartment together, kids at school will start to bully the girl, calling her a bunch of names, stuff like that ^^

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Ooo! Awesome. I like the idea. It sounds interesting and fun lol. :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm glad you like it :D It's my favorite scenario when I do teenage pregnancy ones actually.

So, which character would you like to be? ^^ The boy or the girl?

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments RPs are so much more fun when you really like the story line ^~^

Are you okay with me being the girl? :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yes indeed, they are (:

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. I have a male character that I absolutely adore, I always use him when I do teenage pregnancy RPs ^^

I must ask, how detailed are you normally? :3

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Okay. Awesome! :3
I change my characters every time. For some reason I just can't use the same one twice. ^.^

I try and do at least three or four sentences and sometimes I can do more but generally not. So not really that detailed in all honesty.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) That's understandable, I did that all the time when I started Rping like...2 years ago haha

Okay (: I can do as much as my partner wants, but I tend to want to get at least a paragraph in, since I don't like 1 sentence replies.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I can't remember when I started lol. My brain is too fried just now :3

Okay. Well I can try write more if you'd prefer. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I joined goodreads in 2012, June I think. As soon as I joined I started RPing, so yeah, a little more than 2 years ^^

You don't have to do too much if you want ^^ I just don't like one sentence replies all the time. An average of 4 lines per post is fine with me.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I think it was about September of 2012 I joined but didn't start RPing until about April 2013. Ish. So a year and a bit for me :3

One sentence replies are annoying. Average of 4 lines. Okay dokey. I will try my best :3

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments No problem :D

So characters then? :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yes indeed ^^ Since my character is already made, I can just post him now.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Avery Cole Moore

Nickname: Annie by his Uncle Jack and his girlfriend

Date of Birth: May 02
Star Sign: Taurus
Spirit Animal: Cat
Religion: Does not care for it

photo tumblr_m9mg4gq0jx1rdt98to1_500_zps97c6084a.gif

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance
 photo beautiful-blonde-blonde-hair-blue-eyes-boy-Favimcom-284337_large_zps7b4b1b31.jpg
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Bright blue
//Height// 6'5
//Weight// 140 lbs
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Soft and smooth

"You're damned if you too thin and you're damned if your too heavy. According to everyone I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone and I suggest that we stop trying."

Family
//1st Uncle// Jack Reed
(view spoiler)
//2nd Uncle// Brian Reed
(view spoiler)
//Twin Sister// Alison 'Allie' Moore
(view spoiler)

History
Avery and Alison grew up with no parents. They were killed, murdered in their own house in the middle of the night. The killer got to Avery's room and was going to kill him as well, but that's when the police showed up. The killed managed to cut Avery's arm before he escaped out the window however and the police came into the house. The cut on Avery's arm was not severe, but it did need stitches and his still clearly there to this day. Sometimes it still hurt even. After the death of their parents, Avery and Alison were send to live with his uncle Jack, who took care of him by himself until he met his husband Brian and they continued to raise them together. They were very good at taking care of the twins, giving them love, care and the correct amount of discipline

When the twins got into Middle School, they realized right away that they did not fit in right with the other kids. They were always whining and complaining about here lives and friend were talking about one another behind everyone's backs. Once the twins realized this, they made sure to stay clear of everyone else. Except Avery did talk to come girl occasionally, and this girl turned into his best friend, and they are still this way today. When they got into 8th grade, Alison began to make friends though, but Avery still stayed away from most people. He was happy for Alison, but he also stood up for her whenever her friends made fun of her or someone got into her business. When they got into High School though and Avery did that, rumors started around that he was in love with his sister and was totally overprotective of her. Alison heard these rumors and just blew up at Avery, saying that she hated him and wished that he would get out of her life.

And he did. He no longer spoke with her, even when she was crying from drama going on. There was only one person that he talked to anymore, and that was his childhood friend. But there was many things going on with Avery as well, he began to get jumped by a lot of guys. Of course, he fought back and was actually pretty good at it. His arm did get broken one time, but that didn't bother him too much.

"Words don't have the power to hurt you, unless the person that said them means a lot to you."

Personality
Avery is a very protective person. He doesn't like it when others mess with someone that he is close with or cares about. Of course, he never shows his protective side anymore, due to having only one friend and no longer takes care of his sister like he use to. He is kind and sweet, but that also doesn't get to show at all because he doesn't talk with anyone. He enjoys to cuddle and sometimes, even though he is 16, he shares the bed with his uncles. It just gives him a really warm, caring feeling and he feels loved again. He knows that he is of course, but the assurance is always good. Though it wouldn't appear to be what he is like, Avery is also a very scared person. He is terrified of any move that he makes, never wanting to hurt anyone like he apparently hurt his sister. He did that unintentionally and he never wants to do it to anyone else again. That's why he stays clear of many people. The person that understands him the most and can read him clearly is his best friend, who has been his best friend for years, and is now his girlfriend.

photo tumblr_mdaz7lCuAm1rst4nyo1_500_zps219d315f.gif

"It's like once you've been hurt, or hurt somebody, you're so scared to get attached again. Like you have this feeling that everyone you get close to is just going to break your heart.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Awww! He's sweet! Okay. Awesome guy btw :) I'll make my girl now. Sorry if it takes me a while :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I'm glad you like him ^^ And okay, can't wait to see her :D

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments ~Full Name~ Rebecca Ariel Lewis
~Nickname~ Becca

~Age~ 17
~Date of Birth~ 23rd of May 1997

~Gender~ Female

~Physical Appearance~

~Hair~ Blonde with pink
~Eyes~ Blue/grey
~Weight~ 117
~Height~ 5’ 4”
~Body Type~ Petite
~Dominant Hand~ Left

~Style~

~History~
Rebecca was born in May to two young, unprepared parents. Her mother, Katrina only 17, couldn’t bear to part with her baby girl but both Becca’s father and Kat’s father agreed that Becca had to go to someone else. Kat had no option but to agree. As soon as possible Becca was taken to the orphanage and left there.
For the next seven years Becca lived in the orphanage. She was too timid to talk to anyone so she didn’t make friends. The only thing she had to call her own was the stuffed toy duck that had been left with her by her mother. She carried it everywhere with her. When she turned seven she was adopted by a couple about forty who were unable to have children of their own.
For a while it was okay. She slowly adapted to life in a home, with a family. She went to school and started to open up and speak more.
Then four years later her adopted mother died in a car crash. Her father took it hard. He began to rely on alcohol to get rid of his pain for him. As a result of this he became abusive, hitting Becca for the slightest little thing.
Becca never told anyone but after falling over and scraping her knee in the playground the nurse that was cleaning her knee found out. The nurse took action and Becca’s father ended up being arrested.
Again Becca was put into an orphanage. She was adopted again when she turned twelve. She was moved across the country to somewhere she had never been before.
She went to school and never spoke to anyone, only occasionally asking the teacher a question. Then she met the boy called Avery. He was the first person she really spoke to. In no time at all they became friends then after that, best friends.

~Personality~
Becca keeps to herself completely. No one knows about her except for Avery and her second adopted parents. She cares about silly things that others would just look over. When she is with other people, she values their needs and happiness far more than her own. She wants everyone to be happy even if she isn’t. Her fake smile can convince everyone, with the exception of Avery.

~Likes~
~Reading
~Music
~Getting lost in her head
~The colour purple
~Her stuffed duck

~Dislikes~
~The dark
~Spiders
~Being lonely
~Her scars from her abuse
~Scary movies

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments I'm so sorry that took so long.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yay! hehe :D

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments So should we start? :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Oh, sorry, didn't see this ^^;

Yes we can! (: Do you Rp in 1st or 3rd person?

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments It's okay :3

Normally 3rd person but I can do either. :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay, that works fine (:

So, with where we can start, we can start a few places (: We can start a few days before they...come together, we can start the day Rebecca talks to Avery and they do that, or we can start when Rebecca finds out she's pregnant. Which would you prefer? ^^

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Sorry, I'm having a dumb moment, what do you mean by the first option? :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha, I mean we can start a few days before Rebecca talks to Avery about how he behaves, which is also the day they 'come together', which is make babies! Lol

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Oh right. Duh. Haha. It makes more sense now lol. Yeah do you wanna start there then? :)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Haha, it's okay ^^ Do you do mature scenes?

And did you wanna start there? (: Or the day of?

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Yeah. I'm okay with that. :3

Can we start a few days before? ^.^

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay ^^ Sorry, I was making dinner. I'll start a few days before, maybe Rebecca can come over Avery's house for dinner? I'll start after school, okay? (:

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments It's okay :)
Okay. That sounds perfect to me :3

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright cool ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery stood outside of the school, leaning against a tree that he always waited by. Rebecca was suppose to come over for dinner today, and that, to him, was both a good and bad thing. Good because he got to spend time with her, bad because, when his sister doesn't take too kindly to her whenever she comes over, which Avery doesn't get at all. But his uncles like her, so that's what counted. Crossing his arms over his chest, he stood their patiently and waited.

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Rebecca tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the teacher to dismiss her and the rest of the class so that they could go home. The bell had rung a couple minutes ago but still the teacher carried on. Finally they were allowed to leave. Becca practically ran out of the classroom, stopped by her locker then raced outside to find Avery. She skidded to a stop in front of him, a faint blush on her cheeks. "Hi." She whispered as her hair fell in her face.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Avery got his phone out of his pocket and checked the time quickly, figuring that Rebecca's teacher, as she did often, talked over the bell. When she finally came outside, Avery moved away from the tree a bit so he was standing up straight.
" Hey. Teacher keep you again?" he asked her. Noticing some of her hair in her face, he brushed it over behind her ears, letting his arm fall back to his side once he had.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Rebecca nodded. "Same as always. It wouldn't be so bad if what she was saying actually made sense." She complained and smiled at Avery slightly. "Sorry." She giggled nervously as she started to rant. She watched his hand when he pushed her hair out of her face and tried not to feel to disappointed when it dropped to his side after. "Thanks." She whispered and blushed.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) " It's okay," Avery replied, offering just the smallest of smiles over at her," C'mon, let's go." He picked his backpack up off the ground, where he had placed it as he waited, and put it on. He placed his hand on Rebecca's lower back, nudging her forward a bit, but soon removed it and began walking by her.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments "Yeah. Lets go." Rebecca sighed and adjusted her bag on her shoulder as they started to walk. She got excited as Avery put his hand on her back but it was pointless because he just moved his hand away again.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Avery didn't walk too close to her, since he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by doing that. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, looking forward as they walked.
" How were your last few periods?" he asked her, breaking the silence. They had 7th period Art together, but they didn't have the last two together, nor did they get to see each other during the change.

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 13101 comments Rebecca looked at her feet as she walked. "They were good." She smiled softly. "I've got a math test coming up soon though." She shrugged. "It sounds hard. How was it for you?" She asked him, nudging his shoulder with hers gently.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Avery glanced at her when his shoulder was nudged, but he looked back forward soon after.
" If you need help with math, you know you can always ask me," he replied, being fairly good at math," Mine were okay, just like the usual. Nothing interesting happened."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6