Audiobooks discussion

The Beginning After
This topic is about The Beginning After
Free Promos for Review > Available for Review - Suspense/Mystery

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments This is a gripping suspense with lots of twists. Just released and I have some review codes for those willing to listen and review. Please message me with your preferred e-mail and indicate US or UK code. Thanks.

Peighton Claiborne's perfect world is built on perfectly crafted lies. When the sudden death of her husband destroys everything she worked so hard to create, Peighton finds herself struggling to cope.

As the police begin digging into the mysterious death, they uncover secrets her husband had spent years trying to keep buried. The people Peighton believed she could count on, and the ones she needs more than ever, begin to turn on her, leaving Peighton to pick up the remaining pieces of her life alone.

When a police officer assigned to her husband's case, Clay Nealson, takes a special interest in her, Peighton thinks they may finally uncover the truth she so desperately seeks. Together, Peighton and Clay search for answers. In a moment of weakness, she finds herself falling for a man she barely knows. But, when Peighton discovers Clay may have his own hidden motivations to finding out the truth of her husband's death, she is forced to realize the only person she can truly trust is herself.

As the world she once knew spirals around her, Peighton must uncover the truth about her husband, his secrets and his death, before it's too late. And, in an effort to protect those she loves, she must reveal a few secrets of her own - ones that threaten to destroy everything she worked for.

https://goo.gl/7nPw9i

donna backshall (dtamayob) | 68 comments I'd love to listen and review! The fact that your post has solid grammar is a huge plus. (You'd be surprised how some stuff gets posted here, making me think, "Oh dear, if these few sentences are a mess, what's the book like?") This sounds like it will be a great one.

Please send a US code to dtamayob@gmail.com, and I'll send back a screenshot confirmation of the purchase. Thanks!

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thank you, Donna. Just now sent you a code. Enjoy!

Scott

Kelly | 182 comments I’ll review. Bardicfaerie@yahoo.ca

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks, Kelly. Just sent you a promo code via e-mail.

Scott

Kelly | 182 comments Got it, I'll get it reviewed as soon as I can

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments Hey Scott, I’m in England at the moment but I’ll love to listen and review when I get back 😀

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sounds great. I'll send you a code. Enjoy your stay in England.

Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments If you have any more US codes, I'd love to listen. leslie@neel.com

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent you a code via e-mail. Thanks for listening.

Scott

message 11: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@hotmail.com

message 12: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sent you a code via e-mail. Thanks for listening.

Scott

message 13: by Susan (new)

Susan | 16 comments Hi didn't receive your email yet,

Susan

message 14: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Susan wrote: "Hi didn't receive your email yet,

Susan"

Hi Susan, I just tried resending. Thanks.

Scott

message 15: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thanks Scott

message 16: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments You're welcome!

message 17: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily | 4 comments Sounds fantastic, would love to review! emilymckinney@gmail.com

message 18: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Thanks, Emily! Just sent you a promo code via e-mail. Enjoy.

Scott

message 19: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily | 4 comments Got it, looking forward to listening, thanks!

message 20: by Shane (new)

Shane Phillips | 91 comments shanemp@gmail.com

message 21: by Ryan (new)

Ryan (ryan_grady) | 54 comments I would review. :) US code.

magiccardarts@live.com

message 22: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Shane wrote: "shanemp@gmail.com"

Just sent via e-mail. Thanks for listening.

Scott

message 23: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Ryan wrote: "I would review. :) US code.

magiccardarts@live.com"

Thanks - sent you a promo code in the e-mail. Cheers.

Scott

Kelly | 182 comments Reviews are up at Goodreads, Amazon.ca; and Audible.com

message 25: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Kelly wrote: "Reviews are up at Goodreads, Amazon.ca; and Audible.com"
Thanks!