You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Chit Chat About Books > books i know about

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 5 comments Is there a way to search for a book i know about?

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9571 comments You mean his to know the title of a book you don't remember?

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Klein (wheelguyeric102963) | 5 comments I know the author and the book how do I add them to my books or suggest them to friends?

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sanlema) | 9571 comments To add the book to your books you have to add it to one of your shelves. You do this using kind of a "green label" that says "Want to read". When you click in the three little books next to it you can add the book to one of the three pre existent shelves (want to read, read, currently reading) or to other shelf if you have created any. This is the same in the webpage and in the app.

To recommend a book, you click on its title to go to its main page. In the app you will see under the cove a label that says " share". You will have there the option of recommended ding the book to a friend.
It is similar in the webpage, but I am in my phone now and can't check it exactly. I know there is a link in the book main page that says something like "recommend this book".

Hope it helps.

message 5: by Almeta (new)

Almeta (menfrommarrs) | 10362 comments On the book's man page, there is a "recommend it" link to the far right of the author's name.