Break the Sky (Spiral of Bliss, #3.75) Break the Sky discussion

Buddy read - Christine, Feifei, & Penelope

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Buddy read of Break the Sky on July 29, YAY!

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Yay! *hi five all the cool kids* I so can't wait, and its a RDO for me so double yay!

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Greetings friends :D lol!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Hey ladies!! Can't wait to read this one with y'all! :D

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Guess what just got downloaded to my kindle?!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Oh it's live already?? Yay! Can we still keep the BR to the 29th though? :))

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ I think its only live for me cause its already the 29th here, lol. I'm cool for whenever you guys are, still trying to finish the book I'm currently on. :)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Works for me :D miss I want to get in touch with my daring side

message 9: by Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (last edited Jul 28, 2014 07:47AM) (new) - added it

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Yay thanks!! You guys are the best!! :D

LOL Christine!! I fell out of the boat x_x Rafting was still fun though!

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ I can't imagine how much fun falling out of a boat could be, lol.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) It was still fun though LOL! The river wasn't too deep...love the exhilaration :D

message 12: by Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie (last edited Jul 29, 2014 12:09AM) (new) - added it

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Woot! Penelope and Feifei, are you guys ready?? :D I've been trying to shake the mother of all book funks, maybe this will do it!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) LMAO! Sure, ready to start! :D

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie I haven't read in 3 days, fingers crossed!

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ *fingers crossed*

I'll get started as soon as I get back from class! Can't wait!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm at 13%! I think I must be in a book slump because other than the prologue, I'm bored :((

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Oh, no! :(( Well, I'm only at 4% haha, I read a really bad book before this so my mind is all over the place.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Lol!! I guess I should clarify...Kelsey gets on my nerves. Archer on the other hand hehehe.... ;)

message 20: by Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie (last edited Jul 29, 2014 06:48AM) (new) - added it

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie What don't do this to me guys, lol! I'm at 17% and really enjoying this :) I just wish people would stop annoying me at work

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Ahahaha you haven't read in 3 days!! :P

You could always grab your Kobo and head for the loo tehe ;)

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Lol, you're reading this at work, Christine?

I like it so far, I just am being particularly slow with the reading at the moment!

@Feifei, oh really? Gonna have to catch up!

message 23: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara 3days?!? Damnit!!

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Ahahaha you haven't read in 3 days!! :P

You could always grab your Kobo and head for the loo tehe ;)"

LOL, no being gone for too long, could cause anarchy :D

Kelsey isn't playing nice, but I like that Archer has to work harder at wooing her ;)

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Oh and btw I'm a bit miffed that Nina Lane didn't publish with Kobo, I got this from amazon

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Not surprised..I feel like a lot of authors just publish through Amazon

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Sara wrote: "3days?!? Damnit!!"

Yes, Sara! I couldn't get into any of the books I was reading :/ or trying to at least.

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie I'm definitely getting hot, sexy alpha male vibes from Archer!

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm stopping at 28%...getting ready to sleep lol. I think it's ok so far :)

message 30: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Glad you guys are liking this! I'm gonna read Lead then jump over to this one :)

Geri Reads Ah, enjoy ladies! I'm so jealous. I have this one ready to go in my Kindle but the kiddies are not cooperating with me today. *sigh*

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm stopping at 28%...getting ready to sleep lol. I think it's ok so far :)"

We have never a had a successful BR :( *sniff* is it me?.... :D

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Sara wrote: "Glad you guys are liking this! I'm gonna read Lead then jump over to this one :)"

Thanks, Sara I think this was just what I needed :))

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie ♥~♥Geri is Mrs. Charlie Hunnam ♥~♥ wrote: "Ah, enjoy ladies! I'm so jealous. I have this one ready to go in my Kindle but the kiddies are not cooperating with me today. *sigh*"

Thanks, Geri! Hopefully you can start reading it soon :)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Thanks Sara and Geri! Feel free to join in whenever you can :D

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm stopping at 28%...getting ready to sleep lol. I think it's ok so far :)"

We have never a had a successful BR :( *sniff* is it me?.... :D"

LMFAO!!! Omg babe...that is so true now that I think about it. As cliche as this sounds, it's not you, it's definitely me. I think I'm in a book slump and even Nina Lane isn't working too well for me :((

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm stopping at 28%...getting ready to sleep lol. I think it's ok so far :)"

We have never a had a ..."

Oh no :( do you wanna BR Six of hearts by LH Cosway at some point?

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm stopping at 28%...getting ready to sleep lol. I think it's ok so..."

Oh erm....I decided to not read it after I saw a friend's review say the revenge part was a bit far-fetched and it's a slow read in general. You know I have the attention span of a baby :(

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I'm..."

LOL, same here :P but it's getting such awesome reviews... I just have to :) Lily White is releasing a book called Illusions of Evil in the fall... something to look forward to :)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Reads YA Like A Boss* wrote: "Lad..."

Yeah it sure is!! Well if you end up loving it, I'll give it a try :)) Oh I saw that!! Anything Lily writes, I'll read :D

message 41: by Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (last edited Jul 29, 2014 09:52AM) (new) - added it

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Dude...we are so off topic LOL! Here we are reading one book and discussing our next reads ahahahaha :D

Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie 57% I'm losing interest :/ where is this story going??? (view spoiler)

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Hey babe...I'm at 45% and DNFing. I'm seriously bored. (view spoiler)

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Oh no, I'm at 65% and I'm still enjoying it. I think I like a well written relationship, plus Kelsey is someone I kind of identify with.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I'm really glad you're loving it Penelope! I guess from the start I had problems with the book.

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ I totally know what you ladies mean though, I think it's slow in that the emotional pull isn't there like in the spiral series.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Agreed. Not saying this is light or anything but if it can't win over my emotions, I won't be able to connect with this book on any level. I felt like I was reading a lab manual.

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Lmao, well, a lab manual with some hot sections in it. ;)

Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ Damn, now I kinda wish my lab manuals in Uni had been different, lol.

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) Haha yes :D

« previous 1