Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Inside the Castle > Nurses office

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [I hope you’re okay]

message 2: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Mystic skippes in and then holds back she doesn’t want to be tested. So she waits for the other girls.

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak goes in and knocks on the door to let the nurse know that she's there. "Um, this girl hit her head."

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I’m fine.” She peeped, but the nurse pulled her in.
“Well *sigh* whatever.” Mystic said.

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Oak put cat girl on the chair waiting until she woke. "What's your name?" She turned to bunny girl.

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Pain.” She said, apperantly the healing was painful because that wasn’t her name.
“Mystic.” She said, after 15 seconds of not hearing the question.
After the procedure she bolted up like she was shocked.
She fell on the floor and she was knocked out for real this time.

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Mystic." She's never heard a name like that. She turned to the nurse, "Is she going to be ok?"

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah that happens every time.” She said, “but it’s worse than it was made out to be it should take a week or so before it’s fully healed.”

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Is she going to stay here the whole time?"

message 10: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No. But every day she will have to visit.”

message 11: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Ok." She looked at Mystic she was a bunny. That means she is a shape-shifter. "She's in my dorm, I'll take her. And what about the cat girl?"

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “She’s fine.” The nurse said. “She’ll be good in 3 days or less.”

message 13: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Great," She picked up cat girl. "How do I bring Mystic with me?"

message 14: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well. Here” she said and handed her a basket with a blanket inside.

message 15: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Thanks," She put Mystic in the basket and carried cat girl. Walking to their dorm she saw Mystic move around in her basket.

message 16: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [So do want to comment first on dorm one or should I?]

message 17: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((You go ahead))

message 18: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [okay]