EVERYONE Has Read This but Me - The Catch-Up Book Club discussion

[ARCHIVES] FOR FUN > Ready Player One- Book vs Movie

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andri (new)

Andri Anna | 15 comments I just watched Ready Player One at the cinema and actually really enjoyed it despite the changes.

I’d like to point out that I normally wouldn’t be drawn to this kind of genre and probably would not have been interested in watching it had I not read the book.

Would be interested to read other people’s thoughts.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 23 comments I was extremely disappointed. He changed so much. I really enjoyed the book and wish he would have stuck to the book instead of putting his own spin on things. I think from now if I enjoyed the book I'm going to skip the movie.

message 3: by Colleen (new)

Colleen  | 128 comments Just saw the movie and enjoyed it. It wasn't the book, but we all know that rarely happens. I'll continue to support the book to movie phenomena, just to give recognition to those authors whose dreams become big.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) I liked it but didn't love it. My 14 year old daughter enjoyed it so much that she is now interested in reading the book. I call that a win if it gets her face out of her cell phone for a few minutes. :)

message 5: by Bharath (new)

Bharath Reddy | 3 comments Hey watch out review of 3 greatest books at https://youtu.be/-nCBt6jfVno